July 25th, 2007

Focus group rates debaters

Watch CNN’s Mary Snow report on the results from a New Hampshire focus group.

WASHINGTON (CNN) - CNN's Mary Snow reports on how New Hampshire viewers scored the candidates in the CNN/YouTube debate.

Filed under: CNN/YouTube Debate
  1. Victor Lad.Edmonton,Alberta.Canada

As an outsider (Canada) watching the youtube debate...I think Obama was more realistic,human and seems to depart from the Washington insider rhetorics.He for sure was the winner

July 25, 2007 12:55 pm at 12:55 pm |
  2. jesteramos

I watched this CNN sponsored Democratic Presidential Debate and it is for sure Senator Obama is the winner by a landslide against other contenders in the race for presidential nomination.

This will not picture Senator Obama as an underdog but a true man of principles and virtue to resolve the the crisis in Iraq. Truly a peace man and a pure Democrat.

As a Filipino and residing here in the Philippines, I have put my hats-off for this courageous legislator, stand by his ground and defend for the cause of the many.

July 25, 2007 01:23 pm at 1:23 pm |
  3. New York

Clinton was quick to point out that Obama was naive and irresponsible. Not reading the security breifing before voting for war, how irresponsible was that. I swear to God, republicans are looking for Hilary becuase they know she is too cheap to be beaten. They're scared of Obama because this guy has not record to smear. Common sense comes before politics.

In fact, that Obama went to Havard, Columbia and lectured as a professors is a very big advantage because he has met great professors who taught him that common sense takes precedence to politics.

July 25, 2007 02:28 pm at 2:28 pm |
  4. Alberto Sabatini, Carmel, CA.

I would just like to know, how much is the Obama campaign paying CNN?

July 26, 2007 01:09 am at 1:09 am |
  5. Linda - Albany, NY

I watched the debate and honestly, I thought Obama skirted around a few issues, not answering them directly. That was a disappointment, as I truly wanted to know where he stood on some things.

July 26, 2007 12:41 pm at 12:41 pm |