Where are the presidential candidates today? What are today's biggest political events? Check out what's on the Ticker's political radar below, compiled by CNN's Lauren Kornreich.
Today's Political Radar
* Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-New York, heads to New Hampshire to talk about innovation at GT Solar Inc. in Merrimack and at the Derry Opera House in Derry. In the evening, she attends a Club 44 "Making History" event at the Boston Symphony Orchestra in Boston, Massachusetts.
* Sen. John McCain, R-Arizona, participates in a roundtable event focusing on medical issues in Grinnell, Iowa. After, he goes to the Holiday Inn and Convention Center in Coralville for a Johnson County Republican fundraiser.
* Sen. Barack Obama, D-Illinois, joins Rep. Elijah Cummings and Maryland Attorney General Doug Gansler for a "Countdown to Change" rally in Largo, Maryland.
* Gov. Bill Richardson, D-New Mexico, stumps all over Iowa, starting with a "Presidential Job Interview" event in Albia followed by a town hall meeting focusing on Iraq and a meet and greet with Hispanic leaders in Ottumwa. Later, he holds town hall meetings on Iraq in Fairfield, Mt. Pleasant and Burlington.
* Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney starts his day in Michigan with a tour and meet and greet in Royal Oak. After, he heads to Denver, Colorado for a town hall meeting at the University of Denver Sturm College of Law.
* Romney's wife, Ann, has a full schedule of campaign events throughout New Hampshire. She meets with local residents in Manchester and then attends a Seacoast Federated Republican Women afternoon social in Hampton. After, she attends the grand opening of the Romney for President Headquarters in Portsmouth.
The Senate Radio-Television Correspondents' Gallery Daybook
The House Radio-Television Correspondents' Gallery Daybook