October 22nd, 2007

Obama makes it official in New Hampshire

Watch Obama make it official in New Hampshire.

CONCORD, New Hampshire (CNN) - Sen. Barack Obama, D-Illinois, was 30 minutes late from his planned arrival at the state Capitol, but he still had plenty of time to make his presidential bid official in the Granite State.

Upon entering New Hampshire Secretary of State William Gardner's office, the Illinois Democrat bowed his head and offered a playful "good to see you."

"I'm taking the plunge right here, I want to make my official presentation," said Obama as Gardner thumbed through his filing documents. "Want to make sure we got everything in order."

"You're all set," Gardner responded.

After filing his official paperwork, Obama held a rally outside the New Hampshire statehouse.

– CNN New Hampshire Producer Sareena Dalla

1. Seam, Philly PA

Nice to see CNN sneak in another negative about Obama. Only 30 minutes late?

October 22, 2007 03:48 pm at 3:48 pm |
  2. NELSON, COLORADO SPRINGS CO

I AM SO GALD OUR NEXT PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA MADE IT OFFICAL TODAY. WE NEED A CHANGE SOON.

October 22, 2007 04:31 pm at 4:31 pm |
  3. Joe Ossai, Bedford, NH

I was at Obama rally on Saturday in Manchester NH, boy there is lots of energy with his supporters.

Go baby go.

October 22, 2007 04:44 pm at 4:44 pm |
  4. Dan

Obama is also weakening in the general election polls. After a new batch of polls released by Rasmussen this morning, he is now the only major Democratic candidate to lose any match-up against a Republican in Rasmussen surveys.

October 22, 2007 05:44 pm at 5:44 pm |
  5. ronnie knoxville ,tn

he's still now telling voters what he has accomplished (because he hasn't done anything to qualify him for the Presidentcy)

October 22, 2007 06:51 pm at 6:51 pm |
  6. Pete, Washington

Go Barack !!! We are behind you 100%.
    I have family there, are they tell me that, not only are they supporting Obama, but many of their friends at church are voting for him as well. Their neighbors have not decided yet, but are 'leaning' toward Barack. They want to go see him, 'up close and personal' when he visits their town. It's time for REAL change and REAL leadership for America. Obama'08

October 22, 2007 07:02 pm at 7:02 pm |
  7. a voter

Let's change the world! Obama '08!

October 22, 2007 09:02 pm at 9:02 pm |
  8. FT Doylestown,pa

All the Democrats won't Debate on Fox News and that says to me they don't want my vote. If your afraid to go any and face Hard Questions from Fox....you don't deserve to be considered. They go to the "Soft" debates and were asked by Chris Mathews, How would you feel with Bill Clinton as First Gentleman? I said that's ENOUGH for me. Won't consider any Democrats for this reason. What's the Problem?

October 22, 2007 11:42 pm at 11:42 pm |
  9. AMERICA

AMERICA is not READY. OBAMA you will FAIL.

October 23, 2007 09:05 am at 9:05 am |
  10. Jim Bremer

Barack Hussein Osama is weakening everywhere – in the polls and even on this tell-tale ticker board. See the pitiful number of comments.

I will miss not having him around as a punching bag.

October 23, 2007 03:50 pm at 3:50 pm |
  11. Ann ME

Obama is really bright, but he's too immature and lacks experience.

October 23, 2007 05:19 pm at 5:19 pm |