WASHINGTON (CNN) - With over 20 presidential debates so far in this election season, the candidates have gotten their fair share of zingers and one-liners in. CNN's Jeanne Moos takes a look at the 10 most memorable ones.
Among those on the list:
– Mike Huckabee: "We've had a Congress that spends money like John Edwards at a beauty shop." (May 15)
– Joe Biden: "Rudy Giuliani - there's only three things he mentions in a sentence: a noun, a verb, and 9/11." (October 30)
- Mitt Romney: "This is a lot like ‘Law and Order.' It has a huge cast. The series seems to go on forever, and Fred Thompson shows up at the end." (October 9)
- Joe Biden: "Dennis [Kucinich], the thing I like most about you is your wife." (July 23)
- John McCain (on Clinton's support of a Woodstock museum): "I wasn't there. I am sure it was a cultural and pharmaceutical event. I was tied up at the time." (October 21)
Watch Jeanne Moos' report for the complete list and add your own suggestions in the comment section below!
Or better yet, catch the Democrats go at it in Las Vegas – again this weekend: Sat. & Sun., 6 & 10 p.m. ET. It was the most watched debate of the primary season.