On the Trail:
Compiled by Lauren Kornreich
CNN Washington Bureau
* Joe Biden speaks at caucus countdown events in Adel and Decorah, Iowa, and at the Featherlite Center at Howard County Fairgrounds in Cresco. In the evening, he heads to caucus countdown events in Waverly and Waterloo, Iowa.
* Hillary Clinton attends the Story County "Picks A President" event in Story City, Iowa, and the Hamilton County "Picks A President" event at the Hamilton County Fairgrounds in Webster City, Iowa in the afternoon. Later, she speaks at the Cerro Gordo County "Picks A President" event at North Iowa Fairgrounds, in Mason City, Iowa.
* Chris Dodd attends the "Caucus for Results Kickoff Celebration" at his Iowa headquarters in Des Moines. Later, he attends "Caucus for Results Celebrations" in Clive and Council Bluffs, Iowa. He also appears on the Situation Room.
* John Edwards holds a roundtable discussion with undecided caucus goers in Independence, Iowa this morning. In the afternoon, he holds a "Countdown to Caucus" event in Dubuque, and another roundtable discussion with undecided caucus goers in Clinton, Iowa. In the evening, he holds a "Main Street Meet & Greet" in Tipton, and an "America Rising" rally in Davenport, Iowa.
* Rudy Giuliani attends an endorsement press conference at the Orange County Law Enforcement Memorial in Orlando, Florida. Later, he holds a town hall meeting and delivers remarks at The Opera House at The Fort Museum in Fort Dodge, Iowa.
* Mike Huckabee attends "Meet Mike Huckabee" events in Pella, and Ottumwa, Iowa.
* John McCain holds a “Meet and Greet” and media availability at The Ivy Bake Shoppe in West Burlington, Iowa, and a media availability at Manchester Regional Airport in Manchester, New Hampshire. Later, he holds a health care town hall forum and a Young Professional town hall, and visits his campaign headquarters, all in Manchester.
* Barack Obama speaks at “Stand for Change” events in Williamsburg, Coralville, and Clinton, Iowa. In the evening, he speaks at “Stand for Change” rallies in Davenport and Muscatine, Iowa. His wife, Michelle, makes stops in Glenwood, Missouri Valley, Avoca, and Atlantic, Iowa.
* Ron Paul holds closed events and gives interviews in Manchester, New Hampshire.
* Bill Richardson delivers a major speech on Pakistan in Des Moines. He also attends “Final Presidential Job Interviews” in Decorah, Elkader, Anamosa, and Tipton, Iowa.
* Mitt Romney holds "Strong America" bus stops in Rock Rapids, Sioux Center, Le Mars, Sergeant Bluff, Missouri Valley, and Council Bluffs, Iowa.
*Fred Thompson participates in Radio town hall event in Pella, Iowa in the morning. Later, he tours downtown Oskaloosa, Iowa and drops by the Oskaloosa Herald. He holds a “Meet Fred Thompson” event in Ottumwa, then tours downtown Fairfield, Iowa and drops by the Fairfield Daily Ledger. In the evening, he holds a "Meet Fred Thompson" event in Fort Madison, Iowa.
* The Senate Radio-Television Correspondents' Gallery Daybook
* The House Radio-Television Correspondents' Gallery Daybook
Finally you mention Fred Thompson, wow, did it hurt?
But you did mention him
but your tactics are so immature, but mentioning you and the word mature doesn't sound right, so your just "imm"
Americans reading this, take the wool from your eyes, CNN is trying to keep you in the dark. Vote Fred!!!
Was that you Dave who turned around and parked up at the man in the wheelchairs house? I love you , you know and I want to be with you and all my friends here. I don't care what Vinnie says because he does not own me and if he doesn't like it he can leave. I want to be with someone I love forever and that is you. Why can't you tell me a time and I will meet you and we can go somewhere and talk by ourselves. No one can stop me from being with you. I am so happy that I figured this out. See, now you have someone who wants and needs you just like the other couples. I think I made a very good choice, don't you?
Why do you always mention where and what Hillary Clinton will be Going and doing first? Wouldn't it be more fair to rotate the candidates' agendas?
You guys never mention Ron Paul anymore, although his campaign will go through Super Tuesday and he has not finished last in a primary. I think he has beaten Rudy almost everywhere.