January 8th, 2008
  1. Glenn

Sad day for Dems and America.

Clinton is the great wish of the Republicans. NH you got it wrong. Don't worry the rest of the nation will get it done for you.

Fired Up, Ready to Go........Obama all the way.

January 8, 2008 11:21 pm at 11:21 pm |
  2. brad

her crying show was so staged. i cant believe people believed that

January 8, 2008 11:22 pm at 11:22 pm |
  3. Nicole

A sad day. I'm so tired of the Bill-Hillary team. Don't get me wrong, I liked Bill as a president, but Hillary is not Bill and I'm so sick of the same old status quo in Washington. Obama is hope for the future and he has the intelligence and spirit to follow through. We really don't need 2 Bushes and 2 Clintons. This is a democracy not a monarchy. Enough already!

January 8, 2008 11:22 pm at 11:22 pm |
  4. Crying Works?

I can't believe they all fell for that ultra-fake, staged cry baby session Hillary had! What a joke! But, I guess I'll say good job Hillary. You got one. But Obama would make a much better leader. People like Obama come but once in a blue moon. Hillary is just another politician. More of the same old rhetoric.

Get used to fake crying Hillary, because there will be more reason to cry when Obama wins on Super Tuesday!

OBAMA 08'

January 8, 2008 11:23 pm at 11:23 pm |
  5. brad

Can you even imagine her saluting our soldiers. thats a laugh. She would get no respect.

January 8, 2008 11:23 pm at 11:23 pm |
  6. Ed

The Republicans have no candidate to vote for in November. However, if the democrats nominate Clinton, they will one to vote against. No doubt, they will go to the polls in droves to do just that. Wake up people. Do you want a continuation of the policies of Bush or do you want change? If you really want change, then you better nominate someone who can get elected in November.

January 8, 2008 11:25 pm at 11:25 pm |
  7. Karen

Thank you New Hampshire For recognizing that Hillary is the best and most
    qualified for our next President. Good Job

January 8, 2008 11:26 pm at 11:26 pm |
  8. Chad

That's too bad. As an Independent voter, I can only guarantee one thing about the general election when it's time to vote in November – Mrs. Clinton will not be getting my vote. Edwards or Obama would get serious consideration from me, but I will vote for a moderate Republican rather than vote for H.C. But then again, I'm just one vote.

Ah, well...here's hoping that the remaining states choose to nominate a Dem that will make my choice in the November elections far more difficult! :)

January 8, 2008 11:26 pm at 11:26 pm |
  9. Jim, Okla.

Clinton/Obama 2008. Way to go New Hampshire!!! Way to go Senator Clinton!!!

January 8, 2008 11:27 pm at 11:27 pm |
  10. Jim, Okla.

Thank you lord for giving our country real hope for peace and UNITY around the world. Senator Clinton we all here in Oklahoma love you.. "Clinton 2008"

January 8, 2008 11:29 pm at 11:29 pm |
  11. hubert

all of you are idiots. Hillary is a complete moron!

January 8, 2008 11:30 pm at 11:30 pm |
  12. Sudhir

It is a sad day but I am sure Obama will come back strong. I was a passive supporter till now and now this loss has awakened me. I will be up and be more active. YES WE CAN... I am with Obama... He has inspired me and I am ready to go a extra mile for him and the country.

Congrats Hillary but I am still with Obama and if Hillary is the candidate I will stay out of thsi process..

January 8, 2008 11:30 pm at 11:30 pm |
  13. Kiku

She won because she cried, according to Terry McAuliffe.

January 8, 2008 11:30 pm at 11:30 pm |
  14. Colin

From outside of the USA. This is the most interesting slate on canidates on either side since in started following US presidential elections in 1980.

Good luck to both, 48 more states to go plus DC. One way or another if the democrats win the White House I hope the victor (Barack) will be able to find places for most of them in his Cabinet. Richardson or Biden will be great at the State Department. Edwards as VP or at the Commerce Department and Clinton National Security.

Well won Hilary this time around, well won Barack because you made up a big gap over the last week in New Hampsire – you were in the lead in the polls for only a couple of days.

January 8, 2008 11:31 pm at 11:31 pm |
  15. Barda

She is just a puppet, just like Bush is Cheney's puppet. There is nothing genuine about her. Experience at WHAT?

January 8, 2008 11:31 pm at 11:31 pm |
  16. Mikhail, NY /UnderagePolitic

Wow you people who mock obama obviously have no idea what politics is about. CLINTON CHEATED TONIGHT!!!! SHE USED HER HUSBAND IN THE LAST 4 HOURS TO WRECK OBAMA. HE GOT HER A 2 POINT WIN. THATS LEADERSHIP. WHAT COWARD RUNS TO THEIR HUSBAND? SHE IS SCARED IN HER HOLE RUNNING. I FIND IT AMUSING THAT SHE COULD NOT FIGHT HER OWN BATTLES. I LAUGH IN HER FACE TONIGHT! YOU THINK NEW YOURK IS EVEN GOING TO VOTE FOR HER? THATS A GOOD ONE CONSIDERING ALMOST ALL NY HATES HER FOR THE LITTLE THAT SHES WORTH WHAT A JOKE!

January 8, 2008 11:32 pm at 11:32 pm |
  17. Michael H.

Congratulations Hillary!!!
    I hope US citizens realize that change begins taking out the right from the presidency. Becoming the democrat candidate is the first step.
    Americans, don´t be fooled by the one day heroes, Obamania should be supported by experience and facts.
    I hope you won´t make the same mistake you did by electing a moron.
    The world needs real leadership and Hillary will provide...

Good luck.

January 8, 2008 11:33 pm at 11:33 pm |
  18. Rajesh

I Can Clearly Sense Who The Next President Of Our Nation Is.........HILLARY CLINTON !!!!

January 8, 2008 11:33 pm at 11:33 pm |
  19. Janice Haugdahl

I am a manager of a medical clinic in Duluth, Mn. After reviewing all of the websites from all of the candidates, I have to support Hillary Clinton as being the most knowledgeable and the best candidate for president.

January 8, 2008 11:34 pm at 11:34 pm |
  20. Mikhail, NY /UnderagePolitic

Congrats to BILL CLINTON on his 2 point win! Hey guys I bet your "leader" is loving him tonight!

January 8, 2008 11:34 pm at 11:34 pm |
  21. MK

The Republicans must be happy. Hillary will never win nationally. George Bush must be smiling.

January 8, 2008 11:34 pm at 11:34 pm |
  22. brad

and of course her fans bood obama when he was on T.V. they need to show some class.

January 8, 2008 11:35 pm at 11:35 pm |
  23. Mikhail, NY /UnderagePolitic

Clinton why dont you take more advantage of retarded people. Ill see you lose in NY anyway.

January 8, 2008 11:36 pm at 11:36 pm |
  24. Janice Haugdahl

Go Hillary. You Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 8, 2008 11:36 pm at 11:36 pm |
  25. MK

The Republican must be cheering tonight. Hillary is their favorite candidate, a sure loser to anyone they select. America is basically a conservative country. She will never win. (I'm a left-wing Democrat)

January 8, 2008 11:37 pm at 11:37 pm |