In the New Hampshire Democratic primary
* Hillary Clinton has won 9 New Hampshire delegates (3 statewide, 6 district-level)
* Barack Obama has won 9 New Hampshire delegates (3 statewide, 6 district-level)
* John Edwards has won 4 New Hampshire delegates (2 statewide, 2 district-level)
* 22 Democratic delegates were at stake in the New Hampshire primary
* There are also 8 Democratic “superdelegates” in New Hampshire. Of those, 2 support Clinton and 3 support Obama, according to a CNN survey.
In the New Hampshire Republican primary
* John McCain has won 7 New Hampshire delegates
* Mitt Romney has won 4 New Hampshire delegates
* Mike Huckabee has won 1 New Hampshire delegate
* 12 GOP delegates were at stake in the New Hampshire primary
* All GOP delegates at stake in the New Hampshire primary are statewide
Obama – Please don't choose Edwards.
Hillary has MI because the other candidates are boycotting...
Now that things are going better in Iraq, the media has turned their attention toward the elections and the "change" candidates. Let's ask ourselves what exact changes need to be made. Change needs to be for the better and the candidates better know how changes are executed!! Remember everyone, we live in a world that is quite dangerous today. All the "change" candidates may presumably know something about balancing a budget, running businesses, or rallying the country, but we need experience in foreign affairs more now than ever!! Republican, Democratic, or Independent, read the candidates' website and any other "true" information you can get your hands on and vote accordingly. Be careful everyone who gets your vote, because it may impact our great nation for a long, long time!!
please be clear who really win the election at new hamshare.Is it the one that
have 9delegates plus 2super delegates = 11delegates=hilary
9delegates plus 3super delegates=12delegates=OBAMA
WELL HILARY WON ?????
Everyone wants to say they called the whole race after a couple of tiny Primaries. Pundits can be so tiresome. Lighten up buttercup!
Re-direct your frustrations with politics by engaging Americas true grass-roots candidates. While the media tries to figure out why their speculation and guess-work doesn't yield results, Arizona is quietly making a bold political statement.
Which candidate cut a hole in the America flag while illegal aliens cross our border in the background?
Which candidate wears an eye-patch like a pirate?
And, did you know there are THREE women in Arizona's Primary ballot?
delegates,delegates,delegates. This is the name of the game. How can one
say that Clinton won if she has the same number of delegates as Obama? Reporters tell us the truth.
we do not need 4 more years of clinton..just remember who the mouth piece is and who does the lip service...now is not the the for hillary...why because of the last name.
hillary has no NO experience in politics, outside of be married to MR MOUTHPIECE hillary will just be repeating things that are told to her and how to assert herself to the group of people she has at hand.
Great Job in Nevada Obama !!!
DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE MEDIA !!!!
Obama Still Leads By 1 !!!
Obama just came in a close second in Nevada which was an incredible accomplishment going up against the 'inevitable'. But everyone must know the facts. The media has such a desire to see Hillary and McCain as the nominees that they are totally misleading the public. The Democratic nominee will be determined by who recieves the most delegate votes....PERIOD !