January 10th, 2008
1 year ago

The hidden Hillary vote?

Watch Obama react to Bhutto's death

CNN's Bill Schneider takes a look at how Clinton won New Hampshire.

CNN's Bill Schneider takes a look at how Hillary Clinton was able to defy polls showing she would lose to Barack Obama in New Hampshire.

1. Louis, New York

I wonder how much of running out of ballots came into play with the amazing come back girl? Voter fraud? Out of the CLINTON's nawwwww can't be! They are just too honest!

ANYONE BUT HILLARY '08

January 10, 2008 08:15 pm at 8:15 pm |
  2. PamH

I had my doubts about Hillary in the beginning, mostly because I was afraid she couldn't get elected. But the more I dug up about her, the more I felt that she MUST be elected. She has been working for over 30 years advocating for children, families, education and healthcare. These are serious areas of concern for the country. I also found this website http://thehillaryiknow.com/ and was incredibly moved by the stories from people Hillary has touched. If you bother to go through these people's stories, you will learn a lot about the kind of person Hillary is.

January 10, 2008 08:38 pm at 8:38 pm |
  3. Jen Cedar Falls, IA

People who want to continue the division in our country and possibly drive it even deeper will vote for Hillary. They will not take off their blinders.

She is the polar opposite of Bush, with just as many haters on the flip side.
    Our country will not unite under another Clinton Presidency. It began unravelling under Bill's Presidency, worsened through Bush's and can stop if you end the tyranny of the Bush/Clinton rule!
    ANYBODY BUT CLINTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 10, 2008 09:49 pm at 9:49 pm |
  4. wake up

I went to Hillary's site and Obama's.

Hillary tells what she is planing to do, I cannot find it in Obama's site. Obama's site has plenty of words – BUT it does not tell his plans. It is no information what HE will/would do.

Hillary is very informative. I like to know exactly what she wants to do – and it is ther, word by word

I will vote for her

January 10, 2008 10:03 pm at 10:03 pm |
  5. Ed-ME

Clinton is the only one to lookat and address the economy.
    She is the one to restore hope for a fractured foreign policy.

January 11, 2008 08:26 am at 8:26 am |
  6. Simon Wilby frauds

Smart mouth mobile has yet to let me down. I have not experienced any dropped calls. Thank goodness for the unlimited texting feature, between me and my kids my texting is endless. The apps are simple and easy to download. I am satisfied with my service, there were no hidden fees or surprises when I got bill. You get exactly what you pay for good service!!!

May 10, 2012 10:43 am at 10:43 am |