Compiled by Rebecca Sinderbrand, CNN Washington Bureau
Tonight, it’s the Democrats’ turn to debate, as John Edwards’ exit from the race leaves Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama facing off in their first one-on-one match up of the cycle, 8 p.m. ET at the Kodak Theater in Los Angeles. The debate is co-sponsored by CNN, the Politico and the Los Angeles Times.
The entire presidential field, Democratic and Republican, is in California today.
* Hillary Clinton attends the Democratic debate in Los Angeles.
* Mike Huckabee speaks at the Commonwealth Club and hosts a media availability in San Francisco, Calif.
* John McCain, fresh off his endorsement by Rudy Giuliani Wednesday, will announce another Super Tuesday endorsement: California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger. The two men will make an appearance and hold a media availability together in Los Angeles.
* Barack Obama holds a town hall meeting in Los Angeles, and attends the Democratic debate.
* Mitt Romney holds a “Kitchen Table Discussion” in Long Beach, California and "Change Begins With Us" tour stops in Fountain Valley and San Diego, followed by a media availability in San Diego.
Comments are closed.