Compiled by Jonathan Helman
CNN Washington Bureau
Washington Post: Romney Wins Maine Caucuses
Mitt Romney coasted to a win in presidential preference voting by Maine Republicans on Saturday, claiming his third victory in a caucus state and fourth overall.
USA Today: Poll: Obama Erases Clinton's Lead
The Democratic presidential race has become a cliffhanger as a new USA TODAY/Gallup Poll on Sunday showed Barack Obama wiping out Hillary Rodham Clinton's double-digit national lead just before coast-to-coast contests on Tuesday.
Washington Post: GOP Senators Reassess Views About McCain
In a chamber once known for cordiality if not outright gentility, McCain has battled his fellow senators for more than two decades in a fashion that has been forceful and sometimes personal. Now, with the conservative maverick on the brink of securing his party's presidential nomination, McCain's Republican colleagues are grappling with the idea of him at the top of their ticket.
Politico: Romney's Last Stand
Mitt Romney’s campaign aides know that time and perception are conspiring against them. But they say that there is a path on Super Tuesday that will at least keep them in the race.
Compiled by Rebecca Sinderbrand, CNN Washington Bureau
* Hillary Clinton hosts a roundtable in New Haven, Connecticut, a rally in Worcester, Massachusetts, and a nationwide town hall from New York City. She will also appear on the Late Show with David Letterman.
* Mike Huckabee attends rallies and media availabilities in Chattanooga and Blountville, Tennessee, a rally in Texarkana, Arkansas and a fundraiser in Little Rock.
* John McCain attends a rally and media availability in Boston, a rally and media availability in Hamilton, New Jersey and a press conference in New York City.
* Barack Obama holds rallies at the Meadowlands in East Rutherford, New Jersey, in Hartford, Connecticut and in Boston.
* Ron Paul holds a press availability and delivers a speech in Minneapolis.
* Mitt Romney makes campaign appearances and holds media availabilities in Nashville and Atlanta, and a rally in Long Beach, California.