February 4th, 2008

Shriver picks Obama

ALT TEXT

CNN's Jessica Yellin reports why Maria Shriver decided to come out for Obama. (Photo Credit: AP)

Filed under: California • Candidate Barack Obama
  1. Kathy

Actually, if you look at some of the lastest polls they show Obama beating McCain by an average of 0.7% and Hillary losing to McCain by 1.8% in the general election.

February 4, 2008 07:57 pm at 7:57 pm |
  2. SH

If by chance Obama wins the nomination – this will be the first time that I, along with my family, will ever vote republican.

February 4, 2008 07:58 pm at 7:58 pm |
  3. Jesus

My chhildren please listen, listen to the words of love and peace, of unity and support, and of acceptance and leadership. Listen to Obama.

February 4, 2008 08:09 pm at 8:09 pm |
  4. Jeri

Maria Schriver apologized for her dress or lack of.......seems like Michelle Obama should have done the same. Making an appearance of this magnitude in capri pants and a sleeveless blouse. I don't understand.....it's not a matter of bad taste this is ......no taste and lack of good judgement.

Ted Kennedy in the dreamland state he obviously is in.....as well as Caroline are comparing Obama to JFK.........this is a stretch but one thing they could not do would be to compare the spouses.

Jackie dressed elegantly as was fitting to a 'the first lady'.........if the worst could possibly happen that Obama should be nominated and then worse elected as our president........is this this manner of dress the country has to look towards as first lady.

February 4, 2008 08:21 pm at 8:21 pm |
  5. mr.fair tax

SHE SPENT MANY -MANY THOUSANDS ON A FLOWER FOR HER WEDDING ,FLOWN IN?
    SHE MAKES MONEY GOING TO THE BATHROOM!!
    WHAT IN THE HECK DOES SHE KNOW OF THE LITTLE AMERICAN CITIZENS?????
    GO MILITARY PEOPLE, GOD BLESS YOU !!!

February 4, 2008 09:49 pm at 9:49 pm |
  6. jack

And it can not get any better!

February 4, 2008 09:51 pm at 9:51 pm |
  7. Kyu Reisch, Radcliff, Kentucky

Maria is Kennedy family blood, but I don't care what she did. T Kennedy will bring the bad luck for Obama.

February 4, 2008 10:04 pm at 10:04 pm |
  8. Toronto,Canada

Canadians for Hillary Clinton

She is the best Candidate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HILLARY 08

February 4, 2008 10:09 pm at 10:09 pm |
  9. Joanne

I will try again tonight to see if my opinion actually get;s through. I would vote for Hillary anytime. How dare Oprah and her floosy's try to tell people how to vote. You have Michelle Obama laughing at Hillary. It is forever sad to see CNN endorse Obama and forget about Hillary. When she was the runner and still is I add Obama Who??????????Michelle????it will be interesting to see all the skeleton's in their closset......no closet is empty, John f Kennedy dream on Obama... reality is not far away... Never on your life. I was in Germany in Soest when the Russian Cuban Missile crisis and I know Obama has no experience although he would like us all to think he does. i think is arrogant, conceited and demeaning. He is not at all what CNN is trying to project. LOL It will be surprising to all when we wake up and realize that the American people did not need Oprah and her gang to help us decide....I wonder if Obama were white!!!!would she be so excidted becareful Michelle....you could lose this man to a rich ..................arrogant ............. CCnn would like a story NO!!!!!!!!!!

February 4, 2008 10:23 pm at 10:23 pm |
  10. Michel

I love Maria Shriver and Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg. Maybe one of you will run for office eventually. I can only hope so.

February 5, 2008 11:35 am at 11:35 am |