February 5th, 2008

CNN projects Clinton wins Tennessee primary

To track the Tennessee primary results county-by-county, click here: Tennessee

Filed under: Tennessee
  1. SJ CA

I hear just as much coverage for both, and each side seems to have the same tone of voice. What are you talking about insulting Clinton's wins and making it sound like she might not win delegates? I see NONE of this! Am I watching the wrong channel? Should I be on CNN Headline News for this bias?

February 5, 2008 09:06 pm at 9:06 pm |
  2. California Independent

Yesterday polls had Clinton up by 5. Early exits had her up by 10. CNN has her up by 28 with 10% in. Long way to go.

You wouldn't notice any bias if you were paying attention to the numbers, which after all, is what tonight is all about.

Start counting %, votes and delegates for your candidate and have fun.

February 5, 2008 09:06 pm at 9:06 pm |
  3. Helen

Congratulations

February 5, 2008 09:07 pm at 9:07 pm |
  4. Fan_For_Obama

First of all, I think that it is too early for any news stations to call the winners. Also, I am not so sure that cnn is so Obama obsessed; I think that they will jump on the most popular bandwagon for the present moment.

I just want to know if all of you Clintonites actually hate Obama. I don't dislike any of the candidates, and I would never stoop so low as to say negative stuff about the other candidates even though I am not voting for them.

I really thought this was a historical day for my mother; I know that she didn't believe that she would live to see a real African-American candidate, nor a woman candidate for the presidency.

You bunch of crying babies should charish the moments that allowed you to vote for a women. We all know that Obama has to battle to make it up the ladder, because first of all, he is still black.

why don't you bunch of fools educate yourselfs our the struggles of women, and people.

February 5, 2008 09:08 pm at 9:08 pm |
  5. Jack

Tom, yeah, Wolf was hugely biased to Hillary when he asked "So, you were naive"?

Delaware, 26 delegates, just got more coverage than Hillary's win in New York.

Arkansas was called a no-brainer, but Illinois was made out to be amazingly important.

CNN is and has been doing all they can to downplay Hillary Clinton as much as possible.

February 5, 2008 09:09 pm at 9:09 pm |
  6. GoDucks

Obama will end up being Hillary's VP. But I would prefer Edwards.

February 5, 2008 09:09 pm at 9:09 pm |
  7. Abe

Wow, look at all the culture-jamming going on here... is everyone posting comments on the Clinton pay-roll? I find it odd that 1-5 comments are anti-Obama, and a little over the Top go Hilliary and 'Fox gets it right'!!! (What?), Makes me wonder who posting-perhaps it's it Fox! The game is not over yet... and the person with the most money wins- that is what a bumper sticker predicted years ago before Fox!

February 5, 2008 09:10 pm at 9:10 pm |
  8. Garrison

Ivy, I'm right there with you. I don't understand why everyone seems so content while the MEDIA is PROJECTING winners based on 0% and 3% and such insignificant numbers of precincts actually reporting. I thought we all learned our lesson way back in 2000, to keep our mouths SHUT until the final count is in.

I suppose the media really doesn't care, because they get paid to do this stuff. God bless the Almighty Dollar. It is the ruin of so many things...

February 5, 2008 09:10 pm at 9:10 pm |
  9. Chris

Why arent they projecting MA MO or other states that are heavily Hilary. This is the press trying to manipulate the vote.

February 5, 2008 09:11 pm at 9:11 pm |
  10. Jack

Abe, why do you and Obama's fans always accuse any Hillary supporters of working for her? Are you that unable to discuss that you have to accuse anyone against you of being a plant?

February 5, 2008 09:11 pm at 9:11 pm |
  11. Helen

Congratulations Hilary! so far ....

February 5, 2008 09:12 pm at 9:12 pm |
  12. georgia dem

CNN= THE WORST POLITICAL TEAM ON THE PLANET!!

February 5, 2008 09:12 pm at 9:12 pm |
  13. CS

It's not hard to call a state based on 1% and 3% of precincts reporting when you factor in other things like... pre-election polls... early returning after polls.... and the fact that a candidate is from that state.

And for one, I'm totally for CNN subtly shifting momentum in Obama's favor. He is awesome. CNN knows whats up.

February 5, 2008 09:22 pm at 9:22 pm |
  14. CS

"So far so good for Clinton and McCain" reads the current headline.

Stop complaining and crying. You sound like Hillary.

February 5, 2008 09:23 pm at 9:23 pm |
  15. BOB

BIG LESSON FOR OBAMA AND ROMNEY

MONEY DOESNT BUY VOTES

GO HILLARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 5, 2008 09:23 pm at 9:23 pm |
  16. CA Rick

Hillary is going to wipe up here in the Golden State! Keep the Faith. GO HILL!!!

February 5, 2008 09:23 pm at 9:23 pm |