February 5th, 2008

CNN projects Obama wins Illinois

To track the Illinois primary results county-by-county, click here: Illinois

Filed under: Illinois
  1. kwabena nantwi

YES!!!, lets keep it going!!!

February 5, 2008 08:28 pm at 8:28 pm |
  2. kwabena nantwi

I wanna see an Obama Edwards ticket, not Hillary..the people hate the clintons too much

February 5, 2008 08:29 pm at 8:29 pm |
  3. jason rodriguez

Go hillary movin on to bigger and better states ! cant wait for Texas to Vote ! she has the surpport of all us hispanics here in south texas go Hillary!

February 5, 2008 08:29 pm at 8:29 pm |
  4. California Independent

Georgia projection Obama by 22. So far, up by...... 15

Illinois projection Obama by 32. So far, up by..... ok, where are the numbers?

I can't help it. I'm an analyst. I live for numbers. I like to see whether a candidate does better than expected. I voted for Clinton, but my numbers overall had Obama up by a VERY narrow margin.

February 5, 2008 08:31 pm at 8:31 pm |
  5. Joni

What is this nonsense? Was the post topic forgotten: OBAMA WINS IL.
    Let's get back to that. We are in the 21st century.

February 5, 2008 08:33 pm at 8:33 pm |
  6. Val

How about an Obama/Edwards ticket? I believe Obama has more sense than to endanger his political future by running with Hillary Clinton, if you consider how vehement each one's supporters have been.

February 5, 2008 08:35 pm at 8:35 pm |
  7. joe

I didn't get out to vote today. I feel horrible–although he won in my state. I've been following Obama for the past few years and I promise not to let him down again; after all, he hasn't let me down!!! Go Obama!

February 5, 2008 08:38 pm at 8:38 pm |
  8. Bernard

couldn"t vote
    I'm from chicago and just move to memphis and i couldn't vote....
    how bad is that...
    YOU VOTE WILL NOT COUNT.....

February 5, 2008 08:39 pm at 8:39 pm |
  9. Bernard

hope we can get a Obama-Edwards ticket,

February 5, 2008 08:40 pm at 8:40 pm |
  10. Rob M.

Hey has anyone seen the website about the Barack Obama musical? It looks hilarious. It's about Barack fighting off vampires when he was president of the Harvard law review. It's on MTV.com under movie news.

Rob

February 5, 2008 09:00 pm at 9:00 pm |
  11. Obama Voter

To be alive during this time is so meaningful to all of us, not just as blacks but as voters. Obama is the best candidate over all regardless of race regardless of voter choice republican or dem. We are all here in this count ry and we all are affected or know someone who is by the war, or job loss. I feel that he is the leader that we all need to move us forward financially and socially. We all thought Gulliani was the greatest man in the world during 9/11. We all joined together as a unified country for that and we all need to do the same with Barack now. He is what this country needs to end racism, boost the economy, and to show foreign countrys that we are truelly a nation of the future for the future and about the people. I voted for Barack!!! A male white can only be representational of the country for so long, it's time for a change!!!!!
    Roderique in Chicago!!!