February 9th, 2008

CNN projects Huckabee will win Kansas GOP caucuses

Track the Kansas GOP caucuses results county-by-county by clicking here: Kansas.

Filed under: Mike Huckabee
  1. Steve Miles

Democrats for Huckabee!

February 9, 2008 04:01 pm at 4:01 pm |
  2. Jason Hubsch

Alll right! GO HUCKABEE!

February 9, 2008 04:02 pm at 4:02 pm |
  3. Smith in Akron

Huck is on a little roll ... I don't think that he has a shot at the nomination now, but I'm happy to see him doing so well. I still hope that McCain heavily considers him for the VP job.

Huckabee in '08!

February 9, 2008 04:06 pm at 4:06 pm |
  4. Karen, Jersey City

WE LOVE MIKE! Hold your ground! It's time for CHANGE on BOTH SIDES!

February 9, 2008 04:07 pm at 4:07 pm |
  5. Rick

Lets all get behind Mike!!!!! A conservative we can all trust! Values that we know we can all share!!!! I Like Mike!!!!!!!!

February 9, 2008 04:10 pm at 4:10 pm |
  6. josh r.

good for him

February 9, 2008 04:10 pm at 4:10 pm |
  7. Jim

I will not vote for McCain. If Huckabee wins he will get my vote, and I am a democrate. Else I will vote for Obama. We need a new direction and a new set of values in this country. We can see where seniors and low income familys seem to take the brunt of everything from high gas prices to medical care. If this country can't take care of our seniors and our poor then we can't effectivly take care of ourselves.

February 9, 2008 04:14 pm at 4:14 pm |
  8. Todd T.

Way to go Huck. As a democrat, I can appreciate his honest and forthright attempt to tackle the issues. It's too bad Huck had to battle early on to win the conservative vote against Romney, who I also respect for getting out of the race. Romney will live to play another day. I feel sorry for the conservative republicans who are left with McCain who could not be any farther from the right. In fact many conservative republicans believe Hillary Clinton would be a better President than McCain. Huck is the only candidate who can bring together the conservative base. I wish him luck.

February 9, 2008 04:16 pm at 4:16 pm |
  9. Vikki, Tennessee

Way to go Huck!

February 9, 2008 04:19 pm at 4:19 pm |
  10. David

Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 9, 2008 04:24 pm at 4:24 pm |
  11. Dem08

Wow, amazing you know this considering the every 15 minutes of Obama coverage....

February 9, 2008 04:28 pm at 4:28 pm |
  12. KG, East Brunswick, NJ

You Go Mike Huckabee! I am a Christian Democrat. I will probably vote democratic, but I have to say, the more I listen to Mike Huckabee, the more impressed I am. Who knows.....maybe he will have his "miracle".

February 9, 2008 04:43 pm at 4:43 pm |
  13. Squid

What happens now to the 286 delegates pledged to Romney?

February 9, 2008 04:43 pm at 4:43 pm |