February 25th, 2008

Clinton laughs it up with press

ALT TEXT

Hillary Clinton had fun with members of the press on her plane Sunday night, commenting on her hairstyles over the years, the Saturday Night Live skits depicting her and Obama, and the fact her aide Huma Abedin often draws more attention than she does. (Photo credit: AP)

Filed under: Hillary Clinton
  1. stefanie

We love you, Hillary.

Madame President Hillary Clinton...oh, love the sound of that!

GO HILLARY '08!!!

February 25, 2008 02:42 pm at 2:42 pm |
  2. Jeff

I can't wait to be in Washington D.C. on January 20, 2009 to watch you make history. Talk about a laugh.. you should have seen a grown man, 6'2", 200 lbs with tears running down his face as I turned in my ballot that voted for you in my Illinois primary.

February 25, 2008 02:43 pm at 2:43 pm |
  3. Joe

Laugh it up clown! You'll have plenty of time after you lose the election!

February 25, 2008 02:43 pm at 2:43 pm |
  4. Ray - NJ

Go Hillary!!!

B!tches Get Things Done!!!!!

February 25, 2008 02:47 pm at 2:47 pm |
  5. Taheera

Who Cares. Another way to try to win the people back. Go Barack!

February 25, 2008 02:48 pm at 2:48 pm |
  6. Dave

If I were like a Hillary supporter right now, I'd say WAAAAAAAAAAH CNN is so biased against Obama, look at this positive story about Hillary, it's not even news, WAAAAH they love her so much, blah blah blah

February 25, 2008 02:49 pm at 2:49 pm |
  7. Kimberly in Texas

I hope Hillary goes down in flames…that SHE loses ALL 4 states on March 4th by double digits!!!

February 25, 2008 02:49 pm at 2:49 pm |
  8. Thank you Cnn

That's my President.

Thank you CNN for finally doing something right.

Keep up the good work Hillary-we love you.

February 25, 2008 02:50 pm at 2:50 pm |
  9. Rebecca - Fresno, CA

Hillary.....
    It is aparent to me that you need the country much more than we need you. Your recent campign tactics are deplorable and paint you as the "politics as usual" candidate that you truly are. Change is indeed needed in our country and you are no more qualified by virtue of your touted "experience" than is your opponent. All you have left then, to set yourself apart, is your integrity and your ability to connect with the public you say you want to serve......... and on both of those counts you lose miserably. As a woman that has struggled to raise a family, become educated and give back to thouse who have supported me along the way, I am ashamed of the image that you are portraying to my daughters.... "winning at all costs." Please be a woman of integrity and do not, in a desperate attempt to win votes, divide our party.

February 25, 2008 02:50 pm at 2:50 pm |
  10. Elias

Hillary is an ugly woman! Nader is an ugly man! McCain is a very ugly man!
    Obama / Edwards... now that would be a very handsome ticket!

February 25, 2008 02:51 pm at 2:51 pm |
  11. Brenda, NC

Hillary has my vote.

February 25, 2008 02:51 pm at 2:51 pm |
  12. Ryan M. - Seattle

Ah, it seems her campaign strategists have uploaded Laughter v1.0 into the Hillary mainframe! I hear they're still working on that Likability patch...

February 25, 2008 02:52 pm at 2:52 pm |
  13. Chris

I like her. I really like her.

I trust her. I really trust her.

WE NEED HER. We really need her.

Hillary Clinton '08

February 25, 2008 02:53 pm at 2:53 pm |
  14. bond

Its funny that you haven't conceded yet Billary...

February 25, 2008 03:00 pm at 3:00 pm |
  15. Bob M.

VOTE OBAMA 08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Her voice seems to be coming back, and she is showing her true self, nasty and mean, is that the kind of president people want, not me. She only does things because they are political, and thinks they are to her advantage, but people can see the True Clinton, and see her as she truly is.

February 25, 2008 03:00 pm at 3:00 pm |
  16. Texasboo

Sybillary is going down and it's like a sinking ship.

February 25, 2008 03:02 pm at 3:02 pm |
  17. Marlene Snyder

Good to see!! Keep up the good work, we are cheering you on here in Pa....Hill Country!

February 25, 2008 03:02 pm at 3:02 pm |
  18. Paul Naranjo

Hillary – The First Female President of the UNITED States of America!
    Hillary- la Primera Mujer Presidente de los Estados Unidos de America

The so called Obama "momentum" is over

Hillary we are with you all the way!
    Hillary claro que estamos contigo !
    WE LOVE YOU HILLARY AND YOU'LL BE OUR PRESIDENT

February 25, 2008 03:04 pm at 3:04 pm |
  19. An Agnostic Democrat

Laugh clown, laugh! Your mutiple personalities on display throughout this campaign have given me the creeps! What mask will you wear to the debate tomorrow night?

February 25, 2008 03:05 pm at 3:05 pm |
  20. Richard

You are the most qualified person out there Hillary. At least you are not all talk. There are some out there that are good talkers, they would make good Dicators or Cult leaders. Go Hillary 2008!
    I would love to see arrogant Obama fall off his thrown.

February 25, 2008 03:06 pm at 3:06 pm |
  21. Sam Taveras

Shrillary Clinton = Tool

February 25, 2008 03:07 pm at 3:07 pm |
  22. IO

This is JUST ANOTHER example of the press favoring Barack Obama and TRYING to undermine Hillary Clinton's campaign. While Obama is only up by 78 delegates the press is insisting that he is the clear winner. Hopefully when she is elected she will put new regulations that will force the disgraceful privatized media to report facts and not entertainment.

HILLARY '08!!

February 25, 2008 03:13 pm at 3:13 pm |
  23. Shelley F P

GO Girl - Hillary all the way. So many people I speak with find it rediculously hard to believe that people are not REALLy listening and voting for B.O. Take the time to REALLY LISTEN voters. If you continue voting for BO you are making one of the greatest mistakes of your lives!!!! Well Read, Independent Voter!!!!

February 25, 2008 03:14 pm at 3:14 pm |
  24. Illinois Democrat

Looking at this photo of Hillary on her campaign plane, I cannot tell which one of her two faces she's showing us today?

February 25, 2008 03:15 pm at 3:15 pm |
  25. Thank you Cnn

Why would you ask people to leave a comment if you're not going to post them (Unless you're part of the Obama-cult?) Is this right..I don't think so.

I'll save you the job "Your comment is awaiting moderation"

February 25, 2008 03:15 pm at 3:15 pm |