April 21st, 2008

McCain joins in a dance

CNN

Watch John McCain dance with gospel singers on campaign trail.

(CNN)– John McCain was welcomed by a group of gospel singers in Alabama and joined them for a dance.

Filed under: John McCain
  1. Honest

AZM, you are out of touch

April 21, 2008 07:48 pm at 7:48 pm |
  2. jimmy vekmen

WHY OH WHY I KEEP ASKING MYSELF DID NOT THE REPUBLICANS EVER ASK COLIN POWELL TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT? AND NOW WHY DOT THEY ASK COLIN POWELL TO RUN WITH MCCAIN FOR VP. ON THE REPUBLICAN TICKET.

PUT COLIN POWELL AND BARAK OBAMA ON THE SAME PLATFORM OR STAGE RALLY AND OBAMA WILL LOOK LIKE A BOY SCOUT TO A TOWERING FIGURE OF A SCOUT MASTER LIKE COLIN POWELL.
    COLIN POWELL HAS LONG BEEN A TOWERING AND POWERFUL
    FIGURE IN AMERICAN GOVERNMENT AND POLITICAL CIRCLES.
    REAGANITES WILL INSTANTLY FLOCK TO POWELL.

April 21, 2008 07:49 pm at 7:49 pm |
  3. Farrell, Houston, Tx

WHEN THE DEBATES COME WE DEMOCRATS WILL REALLY MAKE THIS OLD MAN DANCE WHEN HE CAN'T USE HIS TELEPROMTER. VOTE DEMOCRAT.

April 21, 2008 07:56 pm at 7:56 pm |
  4. ne, Pennsylvania

Pathetic!

April 21, 2008 07:59 pm at 7:59 pm |
  5. Robert

This is all such a Joke!! Look at what the "Media" has given us to pick from "Ha"

300 Million people and you give us these 3! The Media is bought and paid for , by much
    higher powers, than you know...Dig a little, Guess what... there biggest share holders, have
    a lot to lose if they don't "Market" the right Candidates PERIOD!

Just remember this and its so true..."He that controls the Money" "Controls the Country"
    Everything revolves around Economics! Everything!

There is just one guy I seen who actual understands that, and the media treated him as a
    Whacko! I will stick to my guns and Vote Ron Paul!

April 21, 2008 08:00 pm at 8:00 pm |
  6. Tjaye

ROFLOL!! It sounded like they were singing a song at a funeral and the lyrics were killing me.... "Do Lawd..Do Lawd...Lawd remember me...when I'm sick and can't get well, Lawd remember me!"" Ummm....if I were McCain, I would wonder if they knew something he SHOULD know about. LOL

Then he started clapping offbeat?? Oh goodness!

This was a good chuckle. He seems like a nice enough man, but I'm sorry...bustin a move with the church sistas is not enough to get my vote.

April 21, 2008 08:02 pm at 8:02 pm |
  7. ds

Republicans CAN dance!

April 21, 2008 08:07 pm at 8:07 pm |
  8. NickNas

Just a quick comment to clear up an issue.

Not all of Obamas supporters will Vote for Mc Cain if Hillary by some "MIRACLE" Manages to win the Nomination BUT I am betting there are about 1.3 Million people out here like me who will NOT be sending HER their hard earned cash like we did Obama. It is Clear now that Hillary supporters although VERY vocal and seem to be complete believers in anything she says are NOT very supportive with their wallets. The General election will be a landslide for the GOP because THEY WILL support her. I for one will NEVER give money to anyone who does business like a Clinton. Party or no Party.

One week after her" Miracle" If it happens I know 2 people in MY home who will drive to the registrars and change to Independant for sure. The DNC has shown ZERO Leadership throughout this fiasco.

A copy of this was sent to the DNC as well.

That is all.

April 21, 2008 08:07 pm at 8:07 pm |
  9. Venus

Thank you John Mc Cain for reaching out to us African Americans – and we agree – it's time for us to heal and move forward! I do believe you will be a better president than Bush! I like Bush – I like him better than his father! Again, thank you!

April 21, 2008 08:13 pm at 8:13 pm |
  10. M Paul

John McCain is very smart guy. He knows that Clintons, Carville, Lanny Davis and Bob Johson are trying to steal this nomination away from Obama, young men and women and american people. And McCain is telling them that I will be there for you. Just look at where he is going...

April 21, 2008 08:14 pm at 8:14 pm |
  11. Ex hillary supporter

hillarytruth.blogspot.com/

April 21, 2008 08:16 pm at 8:16 pm |
  12. Tab

But Powell seems to support Obama, so what ?

April 21, 2008 08:19 pm at 8:19 pm |
  13. somthing you should know b4 voting tomorrow

tHIS WAS FROM MICHAEL MOORE'S WEBSITE

QUOTE FROM MICHAEL MOORE :

"Finally, I want to say a word about the basic decency I have seen in Mr. Obama. Mrs. Clinton continues to throw the Rev. Wright up in his face as part of her mission to keep stoking the fears of White America. Every time she does this I shout at the TV, "Say it, Obama! Say that when she and her husband were having marital difficulties regarding Monica Lewinsky, who did she and Bill bring to the White House for 'spiritual counseling?' THE REVEREND JEREMIAH WRIGHT!"

But no, Obama won't throw that at her. It wouldn't be right. It wouldn't be decent. She's been through enough hurt. And so he remains silent and takes the mud she throws in his face.

That's why the crowds who come to see him are so large. That's why he'll take us down a more decent path. That's why I would vote for him if Michigan were allowed to have an election.

IM AM SHOCKED…..SHE LOST MY VOTE….POINT BLANK

April 21, 2008 08:23 pm at 8:23 pm |
  14. Bill, Covington

Jimmy Vekman: Get back on your meds.

LAMO... I am not only a Reagan Republican but also a Bush Republican (three times) a Nixon Republican, Dwight Eisenhower, and I on several different occasions voted for David Duke. And you will not see me rushing to Colin Powell. There is a large number of us that you don't speak for.

April 21, 2008 08:38 pm at 8:38 pm |
  15. C

Why are black folks singing and dancing with McCain? Oh yeah...my friends.

April 21, 2008 08:45 pm at 8:45 pm |
  16. charles

I was going to leave a comment, but I'm to busy laughing at McCain, what a fool.

April 21, 2008 08:48 pm at 8:48 pm |
  17. AreYouKidding Me

McCain shame on you for not voting for the MLK holiday, but you showed up for his 40th anniversary of his death and now in Selma because it’s a Political year. Now I'm "BITTER"

April 21, 2008 08:53 pm at 8:53 pm |
  18. Southern Belle

Wow...McCain looks so very uncomfortable.

April 21, 2008 09:17 pm at 9:17 pm |
  19. Sam

'O what a tangled web we weave,
    When first we practice to deceive!

Sir Walter Scott

Mcsane is a pander.

vote for change Obama 08!!!!

April 21, 2008 09:20 pm at 9:20 pm |
  20. Bridgette

Colin Powell will never run with McCain. He did not believe in this war and they pressured him to sell it. That is why he didn't come back for the second term and that is why he is doing so much charity work because the guilt and the mess of this war is killing him. He was probably one of few who actually had a conscience.

McCain looks etremely uncomfortable but I think it is extremely admirable of him to even go and talk to black people. Most of the time that party just ignores us and maybe this will start some much needed dialog.

April 21, 2008 09:20 pm at 9:20 pm |
  21. Tell It Like It Is

Take pity on McCain... bury him in a bed full of Depends.

April 21, 2008 09:21 pm at 9:21 pm |
  22. Erik

A gospel dance won't change the fact that Sen. McCain's time has unfortunately come and gone. He's had an honorable career, but the Presidency is just too much for him.

April 21, 2008 09:30 pm at 9:30 pm |
  23. Ken of NC

McCain dancing? WOW. My suggestion to him would be not to give up his day job because I doubt he has much of a future dancing for pocket change. lol

April 21, 2008 09:32 pm at 9:32 pm |
  24. Politically Speaking

I love when white politicians play up to Black voters and then after elections don't give us a second thought.

April 21, 2008 09:35 pm at 9:35 pm |
  25. Tanya K

What is wrong with some of you people? This is discussing McCain not Hillary. Some of you people are just plain DUMB.

DEMOCRATES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!