April 22nd, 2008

Exit polls: Obama viewed as more honest than Clinton

(CNN) – Pennsylvania Democrats view Barack Obama as more trustworthy than Hillary Clinton.

According to the exit polls, 67 percent of Pennsylvania Democrats said they believed Obama was honest and trustworthy while only 54 percent said the same for Clinton.

1. Jill

Look go to Politifact.com and find out who tells the biggest whoppers.
    Hillary of course.

Most of you do not seem to have lived through the Clinton White House years. The endless sleaziness and the failure in any situation to simply tell the truth. It got old fast. Tawdry affair in the Oval Office total lack of any basic respect for the Office he held. She is just as bad and I do not want to go through that kind of nightmare again. She may have some limited experience but she learned nothing from it but more bad habits.

April 22, 2008 10:25 pm at 10:25 pm |
  2. Kathy, Andover

Pennsylvania doesn't make sense . . . why would you vote for someone you view as dishonest: Hillary Clinton?

April 22, 2008 10:29 pm at 10:29 pm |
  3. Brian from Fort Mill, SC

I happen to LIKE Kool-Aid. My favorite flavor is RED.

April 22, 2008 10:30 pm at 10:30 pm |
  4. Brenda OBAMA MAMA FOREVER!!!!!!

Hillarys out right lies makes it IMPOSSIBLE for me to ever beleive in her. There's help out there for pathological liars...there called Dr.s.
    She should seek their lounge chair instead of the Oval Office chair.
    One current president I can't trust has costs us dearly in lives and a failing economy, we do NOT need another ie;Hillary in whom I cannot trust.
    Hhhmm, great slogan for fake $1.00 bills.

WE NEED OBAMA 08 and 12.!!!!!!!!!!

April 22, 2008 10:36 pm at 10:36 pm |
  5. The Realist

I believe Clinton is dishnest. This has been my biggest issue with her campagin spin...I would like to understand why people say Obama is attacking Hillary Clinton. He has, at every turn, treated her with respect and tact.

She has launched a campagin that is far more negative than anything John McCain has put out to date.

I understand that Clinton does better when she is seen as the victim. My question is, why are we accepting her status as a victim with so much evidence to the contrary?

April 22, 2008 10:38 pm at 10:38 pm |
  6. Alan Boyer

...but yet whites would rather have a liar than an honest black man. Go figure!

April 22, 2008 10:39 pm at 10:39 pm |
  7. Jeanette

Diane, PA (April 22nd, 2008 8:34 pm ET) wrote: "Do those who were polled now what honesty is? Hillary '08"

Excellent question, Diane, and one to be considered only after the fact that PA just gave 'Hillary "(19)08' a victory.

Oh shucks!! Can't type anymore–gotta get my stop drop and roll on while I'm dodging all this Bosnian sniper fire........(to be continued......)

April 22, 2008 10:40 pm at 10:40 pm |
  8. kentucky

Anyone is more honest then a Clinton/

April 22, 2008 10:41 pm at 10:41 pm |
  9. TC

Good Lord... All these people said they thought she is dishonest AND then VOTED FOR HER? Isn't that the one important trait we should insist on in ANY President?

What the hell?

April 22, 2008 10:42 pm at 10:42 pm |
  10. Delegate Count

Wow, Hillary is so campaign cash poor that she's stealing Barack's rallying cry. LOL

April 22, 2008 10:42 pm at 10:42 pm |