May 2nd, 2008

Second former DNC chair backs Obama

(CNN) - Another former Democratic National Committee Chairman is backing Barack Obama. One day after former DNC chair Joe Andrew announced his support for Obama’s presidential bid, Massachusetts superdelegate Paul Kirk, who led the party from 1985-89, will officially endorse the Illinois senator Friday.

1. Bit, Alabama

Who said that God doesn't answer his children's prayers?

Democratic Party 08!

May 2, 2008 09:23 am at 9:23 am |
  2. brian bernard

Thanks DNC FOR VOTING FOR OBAMA

May 2, 2008 09:24 am at 9:24 am |
  3. Could it be...

He cannot support another impeachment waiting to happen...

SUPERIOR COURT FOR THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
    COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES
    PETER F. PAUL,
    Plaintiff,
    v.
    BILL CLINTON WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON
    COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES
    PETER F. PAUL,
    Plaintiff,
    v.
    WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON,
    HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON,
    HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON FOR U.S.
    SENATE COMMITTEE, INC., NEW
    (4) UNJUST ENRICHMENT;
    and
    (5) CIVIL CONSPIRACY; and
    DEMAND FOR JURY TRIAL

May 2, 2008 09:24 am at 9:24 am |
  4. MovingOn

My prediction is after next Tuesday's primaries this thing will be over. I like my president to have honesty and integrity. When Obama says I'm not going to tell you what you want to hear, I'm going to tell you what you need to hear, I feel that is exactly what this country needs. His stand this gas tax issue is a god indicator he will what's right and not what gets votes for the moment.

May 2, 2008 09:24 am at 9:24 am |
  5. tidho

The Paul case is about a convicted fraud making allegations against proven liars. That said its still innocent until proven guilty.

The only relevance to this campaign is that its existance runs contrary to Hillary's insistance that her scandals are behind her while Obama's are not.

May 2, 2008 09:24 am at 9:24 am |
  6. angelina st paul mn

everyo9ne please google paul vs clinton, cnn wont publish it.............

May 2, 2008 09:24 am at 9:24 am |
  7. Sherry

I know Obam can do this!!

YES WE CAN!!!!!

May 2, 2008 09:24 am at 9:24 am |
  8. Richenel ( the Netherlands EU)

As I wrote in an earlier comment.....it seems that the wise and intelligent people are more and more supporting Obama.
    Probably they are over-analysed and figured out that the plans of Obama will do the US and the rest of the world more good than bad.

In my opinion i believe he does have the best plans and personality to give the US and the rest of the world a chance for us and our kids to live in one world. There where people can live together and without living in fear.

Rich

May 2, 2008 09:25 am at 9:25 am |
  9. James, Jefferson City MO

CNN: REPORT THE PAUL V. CLINTON COURT CASE.

IT"S YOUR JOB.

i think Clinton Campain paid CNN not to report this......

OK CNN post my comment,,,,,,,

May 2, 2008 09:25 am at 9:25 am |
  10. Kayln

Another superdelegate??

Despite Rev Wright's story?
    Despite CNN going against Obama?
    Despite Fox News favoring Clinton?

Are there superdelegates from the PLANET MARS?

Do they not know TIDE HAS TURNED to Clinton's side?

Do they NOT KNOW Clinton is ahead in popular votes (oh including MI where Obama had dared to take out his name at the last moment. Clinton was genius enough to put her name there. Obama's problem again..)

Superdelegates..what do you see in Obama that Clinton is asking you NOT to see?

All you Judases!!!!!!!!!!

May 2, 2008 09:25 am at 9:25 am |
  11. Kel from Auburn AL

Wow! It's what, 9:30?

It looks like the tide is turning, AWAY from Hillary. Her nasty tactics and dishonest intimidation has gone far enough. Mark Penn is still advising her campaign, effectively having the same role. The Court case of Paul vs Clinton is coming to light.

Guys, Hillary is unelectable. The GOP has so much dirt available to dig up, and if she gets the nomination the democrats will be crushed by the Paul Vs. Clinton Case.

We need to go with the candidate that's going to get democrats back in the white house, take action to end this war, and not threaten Iran with "obliteration"!

Obama 08!

May 2, 2008 09:25 am at 9:25 am |
  12. Franklin

The Supers are getting it. We need a president that we can be proud of. I am proud of his dignity, his poise in difficult times and I love how he does not pander and says what's right and not what's right now. Very Proud of Obama.

May 2, 2008 09:26 am at 9:26 am |
  13. EA

Anon I took your advice and checked this out, and YES all Billary supporters should read and listen to the YouTUbe clip before they cast their ballots Tuesday. Where oh where is CNN on this? Is it that they too are trying to mask the truth from the American people? It amazes me that the Wright issue has dominated the airwaves for weeks, yet this is by far way more news worthy. Shame on CNN and you call yourself the best political team? What a Joke. Campbell Brown, where are you ob this? Beuller? Beuller? Where's Wolf on this? Candy Crowley? Anyone. Please if you have an ounce of moral fibre in you please make sure this story comes out. Thanks again Anon. I will make sure to forward that info to other Obama supporters. Keep up the REAL honest work!

May 2, 2008 09:26 am at 9:26 am |
  14. Sandy

I agree...we need to flood the blogs regarding the Paul vs Clinton fraud case. I don't understand why CNN isn't at least mentioning it.

But they run – over and over – the smallest detail regarding Rev. Wright.

They don't even mention the disgusting things McCain's minister keeps saying.

I read Hillary's people email the news organizations several times a day with off the wall talking points against Obama. I guess the news organizations can't think for themselves and go with the spoon fed garbage from her camp.

May 2, 2008 09:26 am at 9:26 am |
  15. uma

obama is the ony solution for america and the the change you can believe in

May 2, 2008 09:27 am at 9:27 am |
  16. Kevin

Hey..what the hell is this Paul Vs Clinton case? Where can I get more information about it.

I am no Obama supporter..But I despise Hillary so much that I can see Obama being the President..

What is this Paul Vs Clinton? I have been seeing a lot abt it.

May 2, 2008 09:28 am at 9:28 am |
  17. barry

another party leader leading the way to a democratic derailment come november.

May 2, 2008 09:28 am at 9:28 am |
  18. obama supporter

welcome mr kirk

May 2, 2008 09:28 am at 9:28 am |
  19. Franklin

and Yes...

google "paul vs clinton"

very interesing stuff and quite scary

May 2, 2008 09:28 am at 9:28 am |
  20. Moore

CNN

Why are you not talking about Obama and Larry Sinclair??

Report on this!!!

Look it up Obama Freaks!

May 2, 2008 09:28 am at 9:28 am |
  21. Rob

Take that Clinton supporters

May 2, 2008 09:28 am at 9:28 am |
  22. Tim, Seattle

Another one....I think Wednesday morning is going to be a deluge of supers for Obama.

People of Indiana and North Carolina:
    Please vote for Obama on Tuesday. Please do not let the trickle of supers make you think he has it wrapped up so you dont have to vote. Please vote! We will need everyone to come out . You know Hillary is pushing hard, so please vote!
    Go Indiana, (I have family in Vincennes) and Go North Carolina!

Vote Obama, end the Drama!

May 2, 2008 09:28 am at 9:28 am |
  23. Ilona Proud Canadian

Good Morning Folks,

I was beginning to think that cnn had initiated a black out re: News.
    Congratulations to Sen. Obama once again, even in the light of all the mud sling and outright lies that the Clinton "527" Organizations have been employing against Barack. This latest endorsement makes me think that the SDs know exactly what is going on! I sure hope so!!!!!!!!!

Please remember........google.....peter paul vs clinton

Some news for you folks, NYT...Iran Protests to UN About Clinton's Comments, check it out! NYT Democrats Abroad "Yes we Span" Obama's Supporters Worldwide..

Politico.....What Obama Wishes He Could Say.......Clinton Playing By Her Own Set Of Rules........

Good Luck!

May 2, 2008 09:29 am at 9:29 am |
  24. Dusacre

Keep them coming!

YES WE CAN and YES WE WIL!

May 2, 2008 09:29 am at 9:29 am |
  25. Steve in DC

This is great!!! Now if only CNN and the rest of the new media would report on Paul vs Clinton this thing will be shut all the way down!

Come on CNN...If you can give 24hr coverage on Rev Wright and Rezco then you can tell Hillary's little dirty secrets!!!

OBAMA 08!!!