May 5th, 2008

Clinton loves America because of Tivo

(CNN) – Monday night, Hillary Clinton will deliver the Top Ten list on ‘The Late Show with David Letterman’ on the reasons she loves America. Barack Obama had his own Top Ten on May 1. Clinton’s appearance was taped in North Carolina on Friday.

Why Hillary Clinton loves America:

10. We have more Dakotas than every other country combined.

9. Canadian bacon: soggy and chewy; American bacon: crisp and delicious!

8. Thanks to the Internet, I can order new pantsuits 24/7. There's your pantsuit joke, Dave. Are you happy now?

7. 232 years and not one cookie shortage.

6. TiVo.

5. Did I mention the soup? Mmm, soup.

4. Did you know former President Teddy Roosevelt was an American?

3. Where else can you get a car painted for $29.95?

2. Is this the part where I say, 'Live from New York, it's Saturday Night!'?

1. Apparently anyone can get a talk show.

Filed under: Hillary Clinton
  1. D R

Katie! Hillary has gotten 13 super delegates since super Tuesday, Obama has gotten 88. Even "desperate working overtime to save Hillary" CNN cannot help her now! If you turn on ANY of the news groups, MSNBC, CNN, and even Fox.. They are giving you the hard facts about how Hillary isn't going to make it! They also state that Hillary has more negatives than ANYONE EVER, running for president! Maybe that's because we IMPEACHED these guys once!

May 5, 2008 10:44 pm at 10:44 pm |
  2. Bill

I cannot believe how so many American people are willfully overlooking the point about Senator Obama’s true strengths. Clearly, Senator Obama has demonstrated an enormous amount of courage and strength by refusing to leave his church yet not allowing Rev. Wright to distort his views about the American way. Has it ever occurred to you at lease once that Rev. Wright’s sermons might be what inspired Senator Obama to run for President in 2008? Clearly, there is a need to restructure America’s broken politics and racism.

May 5, 2008 10:45 pm at 10:45 pm |
  3. Darryl

When will Hillary stop lying?

May 5, 2008 10:45 pm at 10:45 pm |
  4. An American in Canada

Scott C May 5th, 2008 9:33 pm ET
    I went from really respecting this woman to hating her with every fiber of my being.
    I have never seen someone blatantly lie as much as this woman does, it really sickens me to know the truth, and see her version of it.
    I went from hating Obama to thinking he will be one of the best Presidents in a LONG time.
    Hopefully Indiana can see that.
    If not, and Clinton wins the state, it wont affect Obama winning the nomination.
    ************************************************

SCOTT A LITTLE TO MUCH HATE GOING ON IN YOUR WORLD........... I THINK YOU NEED A TIME OUT BUDDY!

AND IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU TOOK NOTE OF MY PREDICTIONS:

H.R. CLINTON WINS INDIANA BY 53% OF THE VOTES

BIG UPSET IN NORTH CAROLINE H.R. CLINTON WINS BY 51% OF THE VOTES...

SAY HELLO SCOTT, TO OUR NEXT PRESIDENT H.R. CLINTON