May 5th, 2008

Working late night

(CNN) - Hillary Clinton and John McCain are hitting the late night TV circuit this week, their campaigns announced Monday.

Clinton will read the Top Ten List on the Late Show with David Letterman Monday night. The topic: The top ten things she loves about America.

Meanwhile John McCain will appear on Comedy Central's The Daily Show this Wednesday. This will be McCain's 13th appearance on that show, more than any other guest, according to the network.

Filed under: Hillary Clinton • John McCain
  1. California Girl

Hillary has great humor! I'll definitely be watching.

May 5, 2008 05:27 pm at 5:27 pm |
  2. noemi in los angeles

Chicago Tribune: Analyzing Obama's stump speeches

"Chicago Tribune Analysis: “Yes they are filled with platitudes, but Obama’s speeches discuss policy as much as his opponents' speeches do.”

OBAMA 08

May 5, 2008 05:28 pm at 5:28 pm |
  3. Viet Nam Vet

Go ahead with the gas tax plan- – -I wanna see who's right.
    And will Shrub even go along with it? Let's see where it goes. Could be interesting.

May 5, 2008 05:28 pm at 5:28 pm |
  4. David, Santa Rosa, CA

“I’m not going to put my lot in with economists,” Clinton told George Stephanopolous on ABC’s ‘This Week’

Lord forbid we make an informed decision.

"No Hillary McBush" in 08'

May 5, 2008 05:29 pm at 5:29 pm |
  5. goodcitizen

You go girl, Hillary, we love you!

Victory belongs to you, we are with you all the way!

May 5, 2008 05:29 pm at 5:29 pm |
  6. Julie

I dont believe Hillary supporters bashed Obama for Letterman, He is running for president of the U.S and his top 10, sounded like those of a pop star,

May 5, 2008 05:29 pm at 5:29 pm |
  7. noemi in los angeles

CNN wont report it.
    I will.

The chairman and vice-chairman of the Maryland Democratic Party are throwing their support behind Sen. Barack Obama on the eve of Tuesday's primaries in Indiana and North Carolina, giving the Illinois senator at least two additional superdelegates.

Obama only needs 273 more delegates to secure the nomination.

Obama 08

May 5, 2008 05:30 pm at 5:30 pm |
  8. cc4obama

I hope one of her top 10 things she likes about America is t he Judge in California who excused her from testifying in the Peter Paul v Clinton campaign fraud case until after the November elections. Once more information comes out about this case, her political career is over!

May 5, 2008 05:30 pm at 5:30 pm |
  9. GloriafromPA

Hillary always manages to fill the latenight airwanves with herself just before a primary, since Ohio on. I wonder why Obama is not given similar free advertising at such times? Oh well, she will lose anyway.

May 5, 2008 05:32 pm at 5:32 pm |
  10. Richard

Give me a break!

May 5, 2008 05:33 pm at 5:33 pm |
  11. Marshall in Nebraska

Just on more joke from Hilary. It really doesn't hide the fact you are a joke.

May 5, 2008 05:33 pm at 5:33 pm |
  12. spencer

All You Obama supporters need to Shut up and listen to what he is saying "absolutely nothing." Get real already, We do not need and inexperienced jerk in the white house. This guy is a copycat and Liar. Get over yourself already Oduma. Drop out. Its not a fair election unless every vote is counted. If Florida and Michigan were counted the right way I believe Hillary would be in the lead now. Count All the Votes or its not a fair election.

May 5, 2008 05:33 pm at 5:33 pm |
  13. Tide is Turning

The polls will soon be vetted. Obama is a smooth talker but Hillary can deliver. Hopefully the voters of North Carolina and Indiana agree.

May 5, 2008 05:34 pm at 5:34 pm |
  14. Terry Williams

I hate Obama. I absolutely hate hate hate him. I'd rather have Bush for another 4 years than Obama. I HATE him.

May 5, 2008 05:34 pm at 5:34 pm |
  15. Kenneth M

THIS HAS BEEN A SHAME. I AM ALL FOR A WOMEN BEATING UP ON ME BUT HILL IS GIVING HIM A SHALACKING TOWARDS THE GATE. I WISH SHE WOULD JUST START TO SING.

May 5, 2008 05:34 pm at 5:34 pm |
  16. LB

On CNN this morning I saw Hillary being interviewed. When asked "Do you PROMISE if elected President that next year you will give a Gas Tax Relief." Her response was "Well (pause) I'll try." Just another lie to get votes. She has no intention to follow thru.

May 5, 2008 05:35 pm at 5:35 pm |
  17. Greg

She should do "The Top 10 Things I would Say Or Do To Get Elected."

May 5, 2008 05:36 pm at 5:36 pm |
  18. Joe Reg

The looser will just go home and get some much needed rest.

The looser has to surrender without conditions.

By the end of this week I think Hillary will indeed surrender.

Go Obama go!!!

May 5, 2008 05:37 pm at 5:37 pm |
  19. Tired of this Republican in Democrat's clothing!

CNN=FOX NEWS.

I vote with my remote!

May 5, 2008 05:37 pm at 5:37 pm |
  20. Chicagoan

The Most Trusted Name In News!
    Keeping them honest!
    Gap between Hilary and Obama in superdelegats shrink to 14.
    But it's not a news of course for The Best political Team on Television!
    Obama picked up 3 supers today!
    Shame on you CNN!

May 5, 2008 05:37 pm at 5:37 pm |
  21. 4 Hillary In Raleigh

That Hillary can still laugh is amazing after being stabbed in the back by the black people she and Bill have supported all these years. Wow, I can't imagine how it would feel to champion the black discrimination cause (and it's a worth cause mind you), and then have 90% of them dump you because of the color of your face. Ouch. Black people are voting race, flat out. What message does that send; that favoring someone because of race is ok?

May 5, 2008 05:40 pm at 5:40 pm |
  22. kevin - jacksonville fl

Maybe Hillary will use this late nite programing to finally concede while no one's watching. Come on Hillary bite the bullit and do it, it'll save you and your backers a lot of money

May 5, 2008 05:41 pm at 5:41 pm |
  23. Anonymous

This women is the DEVIL, she knew she did'nt have a chance so she let her horns come out.

May 5, 2008 05:42 pm at 5:42 pm |
  24. Joe

Does anyone really think if all the negative stuff had come out before super tuesday that Obama would be ahead???

May 5, 2008 05:42 pm at 5:42 pm |
  25. ED fl

You have to keep in mind that Mccain is an old man with a poor memory [unless Lieberman is close enough to whisper in his ear]]He does not realize that he has been on before.He believes that the audience is laughing with him and not at him.

May 5, 2008 05:43 pm at 5:43 pm |