May 8th, 2008

Edwards campaign manager to endorse Obama

Bonior ran John Edwards' campaign.
Bonior ran John Edwards' campaign.

(CNN) - Former Michigan Rep. David Bonior, who served as John Edwards campaign manager, will endorse Barack Obama for president, an Obama spokesman confirms to CNN.

The endorsement was first reported Thursday morning by ABCNews.com.

1. DEMOCRATE NO MATTER WHAT

Why are so many people upset because Obama could be the next president of the USA? I am for one very happy that Obama has the chance to become the next president due to the fact that he respesents the American Heritage by having a white mother and an black father. That is what makes him qualify as being the next president of the United States of America. Also so I feel that other country will look at the USA as a country that is trying to change. That everyone can and will be treated equally by allowing a biracial man become president. I have no problem with Hillary at all. He she was to become the presidential nominee I would for her even though I support Obama due to I am a democrate no matter what. So for all of you that ride the fence and are not true democrates why vote democrate at all just vote independent, and don't call yourself a democrate.
    ALSO WHAT MAKES HILLARY SO EXPERIENCE TO BE THE PRESIDENT. EXPERIENCE TO ME MEANS THAT YOU HAVE DONE THIS JOB BEFORE AND YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF RUNNING THE COUNTRY AND IF SHE HAS THIS EXPERIENCE WHEN DID SHE HAVE IT WHEN BILL WAS IN OFFICE? IF SO THEN SHE HAS HAD HER 8 YEARS IN OFFICE SO LETS MOVE ON!!!

OBAMA 08/12

May 8, 2008 12:27 pm at 12:27 pm |
  2. Ann

It does not seem to matter who endorses who-the voters make up their own minds. What really puzzles me is why many Americans seem determined to elect the mediocre candidate. We are so easy to market to. Didn't we learn anything from the last eight years? Obama comes across as arrogant and inexperienced. He can't debate, there's no substance to his message, both he and his wife have displayed questionable patriotism, his swooning audiences can't tell you what he's about or what he stands for-scary. My husband and I are life long democrats but if Obama wins the nomination, we will be voting for John McCain-at least we know he's a loyal American.

May 8, 2008 12:28 pm at 12:28 pm |
  3. Pam

Ok Clinton supporters...let's hear about how this means nothing!

May 8, 2008 12:28 pm at 12:28 pm |
  4. realisticc

I hope all the uneducated voters that Hillary appeals to will go get an education when Barack takes office and then maybe I won't have to hear about them anymore.

May 8, 2008 12:30 pm at 12:30 pm |
  5. EC

What a bunch of political moorons! These politicians must really think that all their DIRT and LIES aren't going to come back and bite them in their big ARSE!!!

GIVE ME A BREAK!! I'm sick of these political idiots playing "GOD" with our lives in the Senate and Congress and they are nothing but "bafooms" themselves.

What a JOKE!!

These speaks to our politicians getting away with BAD JUDGEMENT while in office. IT DOES AFFECT THEIR POSITION AND THE DECISIONS THE MAKE FOR THIS COUNTRY!!

YOU can choose to say what they do in private doesn't have anything to do with what they do in office. YOU MUST BE OUTTA YOUR MIND!!!! When "SEX" or anything relating to SEX, it DOES AFFECT EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE!!!!

Americans are stupid if they think it doesn't, SEX and everything that comes with it dictates everything a person does. It could make a person KILL, STEAL, GROVEL, LIE, CHEAT, BEG, HATE AND LOOSE THEIR MINDS on every level. Just watch the NEWS, people DO everything and anything when SEX is involved.

I think he should be removed from office. I think there should be a clear message and clear accountability when it comes to our politicians. THEY KNOW BETTER. It's the POWER, SEX AND GREED that is getting out of control!!!

May 8, 2008 12:36 pm at 12:36 pm |
  6. EC

GREAT NEWS!

May 8, 2008 12:37 pm at 12:37 pm |
  7. Michael

Cry me a river, everyone is upset about Clinton, everyone should be upset because none of them have a clue about how the rest of us live and the problems we have, they are millionaires. I will not vote for any of them, as far as I'm concerned dumb, dumber and dumbest need to go back to the Senate and stay there.

May 8, 2008 12:37 pm at 12:37 pm |
  8. Phil

Kathy in Ohio:

You go right ahead and vote for Mcsane, and when he take all of your choices away as a women, you'll have no rights or choices concerning your own body. Fool you better look a little deeper into McSane before you make a bigger fool of youself.

May 8, 2008 12:40 pm at 12:40 pm |
  9. Mary

Observation

The day after Tuesday's primary, which ended in Indiana after 1:30 a.m., Obama took the next day off, but Clinton started work early in West Virgina. Obama having grown up in Hawaii, were life is laid back doesn't seem to have the energy that I want in my next president. Maybe being from Illinois were Senator Clinton was raised, I know that we have the work ethic, that even if you are up late at night, you get up in the morning and go to work.

I just don't think he will be able to handle the pressure and long hours.

May 8, 2008 12:45 pm at 12:45 pm |
  10. JR

I agree with this side of the MS,
    You people amaze me!!...No matter what you will find an excuse not to vote for Obama because of his skin color. Next it will be you heard he doesn't like vanilla ice cream. Just like the words of Jack Nicklaus "YOU IDIOTS CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH" that a black man might be your next president. Just like some of you idiots are bigots for not voting for Hillary because she is a woman.
    SO if you truly want 4 more years of Recession than go vote for the "REPUBLICAN" but dont blame Hillary or Barack because you were too dumb to get past your bigot ways in friggin 2008!!

GO BARACK!! 08 its all about change and hate it or love it we all must learn to respect it!!

May 8, 2008 12:45 pm at 12:45 pm |
  11. Yaung

Nice David. Particularly it is a right thing to do.
    The fact that A BLACK MAN is becoming the PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES is eating many people alive, especially guys like LIMBAUGH, LOU DOBBS, and O'REILLY.

May 8, 2008 12:47 pm at 12:47 pm |