July 9th, 2008

Clinton to join Obama on board his campaign plane

(CNN) - Barack Obama's campaign said Wednesday that Hillary Clinton will travel to New York with the presumptive Democratic nominee on his campaign plane. The former rivals are scheduled to appear at a joint fundraiser later Wednesday evening.

1. Kathy in Michigan

Maybe he can give her some ideas on how to get her 18 million supporters to donate $1.30 each to get her and Bill's money back and to pay Mark Penn, who happens to be going into business with Karen Hughes.

July 9, 2008 04:47 pm at 4:47 pm |
  2. Susan

Way to go Obama & Hillary!!

Obama, pick Hillary for VP, and with both of your million voters, you can win!

Obama/Hillary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 9, 2008 04:47 pm at 4:47 pm |
  3. The Blind Lady of Justice

Let's go Bill .... your legacy depends on this more than you can possibly understand right now ...

July 9, 2008 04:48 pm at 4:48 pm |
  4. Lisa

Agreed. But hey, Obama does need her to start campaigning. I hope she actually campaigns with him. NY is a good start but they need to start going to the swing states too.

July 9, 2008 04:48 pm at 4:48 pm |
  5. J Kay - KCMO

Question........is HRC using donated recovery funds to pay for the bus loads of her bitter supporters who have threatened to protest at the convention in Denver? It wouldn't surprise me.

Barack Obama doesn't need this added burden of fund raising for someone who has lost.

July 9, 2008 04:49 pm at 4:49 pm |
  6. Lisa

Hill & Bill 08!!!

July 9, 2008 04:50 pm at 4:50 pm |
  7. Enlightened Voter

I will be so glad when she is out of the picture, just hearing her name makes me cringe. I know all you puma/pacs are upset cause you can't blame Obama for how she mismanaged her finances, and to think you wanted her to run your country.

July 9, 2008 04:50 pm at 4:50 pm |
  8. Samson

For people continuing to disparage Hillary, it's tiresome.

July 9, 2008 04:50 pm at 4:50 pm |
  9. Phantom of the Oprah

Hillary will grow tired of being talked down to and lectured by this pompous know-it-all.

July 9, 2008 04:50 pm at 4:50 pm |
  10. Lisa

Where's Hillary? That's my girl!!!

July 9, 2008 04:51 pm at 4:51 pm |
  11. Love U Hill

He can give her is speech on... unity... race... morality...change. After all HE has been so true and on message on these things.

Obama is a sick puppy. Too full of himself to see his own failings.

July 9, 2008 04:52 pm at 4:52 pm |
  12. Cynthia

I'm waiting to see the influence, if any, that Senator Clinton has over her 18 million voters.

July 9, 2008 04:52 pm at 4:52 pm |
  13. Tracy

I like the way Barack and Hillary look together. Definitely a winning ticket. I hope Obama comes to his senses and realize that the best thing is right in front of him!

Yes We Can! Obama/Clinton '08

July 9, 2008 04:53 pm at 4:53 pm |
  14. Lisa

Two Lisa's HuH?

One belongs to a cult and the other one supports Hillary.

July 9, 2008 04:53 pm at 4:53 pm |
  15. Only HRC for me

Maybe she can give him some pointers on hard work, sincerity, humility, convinction, and respect.

The orator loves to talk down his nose at all people.

Only HE- who has never done anything- is the perfect, infallible one.

July 9, 2008 04:54 pm at 4:54 pm |
  16. I have McCain's missing Military Records in a Shoebox outside of Toledo

At least Obama is going to be safe now. Ain't no way that plane is going down with Hillary on board. It will be checked, and double checked by the Bildeberger's.

Bill ain't having that.

July 9, 2008 04:54 pm at 4:54 pm |
  17. Freida, NYC

Hillary #1 on the ticket.

July 9, 2008 04:55 pm at 4:55 pm |
  18. Mom who loves OBAMA

Good to see Barack and Hillary putting aside their differences for the good of the country. We could all take a lesson in turning the other cheek, and moving forward. Way to go! Can't wait to see Bill on the trail too!

July 9, 2008 04:56 pm at 4:56 pm |
  19. Messiah complex

I do not know how you can bear this man's air of superiority for that long.

One speech cured me of Obama fever.

July 9, 2008 04:57 pm at 4:57 pm |
  20. Juan

We need Obama as president and Hillary as Vice-president now.. :) :)

July 9, 2008 04:58 pm at 4:58 pm |
  21. not important

So now she wants to be vice president? All the time she said that McCain was better then Obama. Hillary is a hypocrite, opportunist and a liar.

July 9, 2008 04:58 pm at 4:58 pm |
  22. salt of the earth

I feel for you... good lady.

Way too much hot air and boasting coming from this least qualified of them all but still installed as nominee candidate.

July 9, 2008 04:58 pm at 4:58 pm |
  23. Brandon Hillary PUMA for Mc Cain-Pa

Please Hill dont do it dont get on that plane? Did you see what happened yesterday !!!

July 9, 2008 04:58 pm at 4:58 pm |
  24. If not Hillary....then McCain

Susan, please show a little respect. You are addressing a former President of the United States and his wife, a current Senator.

While I disagree with Obama about many things, I have never used a slang name for him nor have I aked him to get his butt out there.

We need to restore a little decorum to this election.

July 9, 2008 04:58 pm at 4:58 pm |
  25. Ula Nejad- Sacramento Ca

Aww...love is in the air.

July 9, 2008 04:59 pm at 4:59 pm |