August 22nd, 2008

Activity at the Bidens

Watch the VP stakeouts on CNN.com/live.
Watch the VP stakeouts on CNN.com/live.

(CNN) - After hours staking out Joe Biden's Delaware home with no sign of the prospective VP candidate, reporters are now witnessing a flurry of activity.

Cars have recently pulled into the driveway - including a police car - and Biden's daughter, son, and wife are now believed to be inside.

Is the Delaware Democrat gathering his family ahead of a big announcement?

Stay tuned!

Catch the VP stakeouts on CNN.com/Live

Filed under: Joe Biden
  1. Voter

Obama campaign said they will announce in the morning. I hope its Biden!!!

August 22, 2008 09:11 pm at 9:11 pm |
  2. Leslie

If Obama want's to win he should pick Clinton, it's his only hope. Otherwise I will vote for my husband and that will make 2 votes for James !!

August 22, 2008 09:11 pm at 9:11 pm |
  3. Dude

Read behind the scene story on George Obama, If Obama does not care about his half brother's plight will he care for average Americans. Poor Americans just see the lights which make them blind. To invoke white voters he involves his grandparents and to get black votes he talks about his black roots. A selfish hybrid.

August 22, 2008 09:11 pm at 9:11 pm |
  4. Alice in Florida

LOL! Bam Bam looks more foolish by the second! What an anti-climax!!!!!!!!!

August 22, 2008 09:12 pm at 9:12 pm |
  5. jaybird

......they're watching the Phillies on cable in HD?

August 22, 2008 09:12 pm at 9:12 pm |
  6. James

MCAIN SAYS "NOUN, VERB, POW"

August 22, 2008 09:12 pm at 9:12 pm |
  7. PUMA 4 HILL

Glad it won't be Hillary (crossing my fingers)
    She's too good to work with this empty, hallow speaker cult leader.

Hillary, we are 100% behind you... you don't even have to worry because even if you became the VP we still can't vote for this unqualified snake.

August 22, 2008 09:12 pm at 9:12 pm |
  8. RJ, CA

RJ, CA – REAL Republicans that is.. wow what a surprise lol Dream on,
    Take a nap, (if you can remember which house you live in.)

Biden would be a great choice...

August 22, 2008 09:12 pm at 9:12 pm |
  9. Chris

If his choice is anything other than Hillary it shows that he has NO vision.

August 22, 2008 09:12 pm at 9:12 pm |
  10. Cat D

Go OBAMA! McCain is only interested in having the power for himself and not concerned about the good of the people.

August 22, 2008 09:12 pm at 9:12 pm |
  11. Alison, FL

RJ, AOL users are usually repubs...cause they are so patriotic!!...lol...not a scientific poll my friend.

August 22, 2008 09:13 pm at 9:13 pm |
  12. Democracynow2008

I hope its Obama/Sebelius.
    Biden supported Lieberman when he was running against Ned Lamont who was a Progressive Democrat who won the Democratic Primary in 2007.
    Then Lieberman created his own Party .
    I do not trust Biden.
    Gov Kathleen Sebelius is what the Obama VP Ticket needs to break away from Washington Politics as usual.
    If Obama is a Candidate of change and hope Gov Sebelius is the one he should announce tonight.

August 22, 2008 09:13 pm at 9:13 pm |
  13. gotcha

Goodbye Obama, idiot. Hello President John McCain.

August 22, 2008 09:13 pm at 9:13 pm |
  14. Sue

There's a flurry of activity at my place .. maybe I'm going to get the job offer! Can't wait for the announcement!

Obama 08

August 22, 2008 09:13 pm at 9:13 pm |
  15. susie

Obama likes to play silly games with the media and the voters. He's not mature enough to run our country.

August 22, 2008 09:13 pm at 9:13 pm |
  16. Anonymous

I will admit it, I was warming to Obama. I have decided at this moment, I will not be voting for him this November. I will be writing in Hillary's name. His ego is beyond ignoring anymore. I'm not even angry, it's just a huge let down. This whole thing is ridiculous. What a boring ticket. Stop trying to make it seem exciting.

August 22, 2008 09:14 pm at 9:14 pm |
  17. Phil in Texas

If anybody is complaining about all this hype! GIVE IT A REST, it's about time we get some excitment around someone other then a Republican and the TIRED Clintons!!!!!!! Go Obama!!!!!

August 22, 2008 09:14 pm at 9:14 pm |
  18. mama4obama

Clinton would be much more valuable in another position. The republicans would love to have her on the ticket though...so many more ways for them to attack. Obama will make the right choice and he will surround him with team players that will make the United States a better place to live.

August 22, 2008 09:14 pm at 9:14 pm |
  19. Senator Oboma's #1 suportet

Whoever he picks my job is to always pray for their wisdom, and the decision they makes for America. God bless them and their families and GOD bless AMERICA.

August 22, 2008 09:14 pm at 9:14 pm |
  20. flicktick

Who cares which loser a loser picks.

August 22, 2008 09:14 pm at 9:14 pm |
  21. Andrea

August 22, 2008 09:14 pm at 9:14 pm |
  22. Duop

The VP announcement will be out today, by mid-night Eastern time!

August 22, 2008 09:14 pm at 9:14 pm |
  23. Sean

Obama's not hyping this up! The media is. He announced when he was going to make his choice public. He's not stringing anyone along... The only childish antics are those of his enemies.

August 22, 2008 09:14 pm at 9:14 pm |
  24. ReaganDem84

please, please, please don't let it be Hillary...

...because I really, really don't want to have to vote for...

Barack thoushallnotsayhismiddlename Obama!

please!!

August 22, 2008 09:14 pm at 9:14 pm |
  25. Mobius

So much for change, huh? Business as usual with the Dems.

August 22, 2008 09:14 pm at 9:14 pm |