August 26th, 2008

Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama cross paths in Denver

Senator Hillary Clinton met up with Michelle Obama backstage at an event Tuesday.

DENVER (CNN) - Barack Obama’s campaign said Tuesday that Senator Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama met today backstage at an Emily’s List event.

The campaign said that the two had a warm conversation about the Democratic convention, that the New York senator congratulated Obama on her prime time speech last night, and that Obama wished Senator Clinton good luck this evening. Clinton is the headliner in prime time tonight.

The Obama campaign also said that Senator Clinton called Michelle Obama this morning to congratulate her on her speech last night. They did not connect because Obama was about to start her economic roundtable event.

1. Shell

Michelle can thank the 7 terms of Republicans vs. the 4 terms of Democrats that have been in office since she was born for"living the American dream" Please explain how a blue collar worker (her father) can afford to send both kids to Princeton and Harvard.

August 26, 2008 08:53 pm at 8:53 pm |
  2. Maty

Hillary, HELP!!!

I am registered as a Democrat and unfortunately for the first time ever, I am forced not to exercise my voting rigths.
    I will not give my vote to Obama, NO WAY! and I don't like McCain either. My husband and my entire family are not voting either.

August 26, 2008 08:58 pm at 8:58 pm |
  3. Eileen

Obama had done nothing to deserve anything. Clinton had more popular votes. She was robbed because the MSM wants a black president for some reason, no matter who it was. Obama has no issues about anything. Change, what change, I like things just the way they are. NOBAMAS

August 26, 2008 09:09 pm at 9:09 pm |
  4. Southerner

Maty,

Don't stay home! Lodge a protest vote. Vote for Nader, or Barr, or McKinney (or someone else, or write in Hillary). Let the major party candidates know how many votes they really lost this year.

August 26, 2008 09:10 pm at 9:10 pm |
  5. Barbara Wood

Bring back Aaron Brown.

August 26, 2008 10:18 pm at 10:18 pm |
  6. Stasia Young

After hearing Hillary's speech tonight, I am convinced that my vote in the primary was the right vote. I am totally unsure what I am gong to do as far as Senator Obama being Presudent. Hillary would have been a great president. I will resort to writing in my vote for Hilary unless Obama can prove that he has he right stuff. He has only two months to convince many of us that he is worth our vote and that he will be able to be president of my country. I cry tonight for the loss of a good woman for President of the United States. What a wonderful, generous speech and she was completgly sincere.

August 26, 2008 11:31 pm at 11:31 pm |