September 2nd, 2008

Sources: Romney, Huckabee slated for Wednesday

ST. PAUL, Minnesota (CNN) - Former governors Mitt Romney and Mike Huckabee are slated to speak at the Republican National Convention Wednesday evening according to sources. McCain's two former rivals will address attendees at 9:00 p.m., ET.

A convention official would only confirm that the 10:00 pm hour would feature former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani and McCain's running mate, Sarah Palin.

1. Nija

These are all the riffraff s that could not stand McCain during the primaries. I wonder how these men sleep with their conscience staring at their faces. I think I know why, they don't have any shame.

September 3, 2008 12:45 am at 12:45 am |
  2. gerri

This is going to be better than my sominex.

September 3, 2008 12:47 am at 12:47 am |
  3. Xango 08 & 12

three ugly men..............

September 3, 2008 12:49 am at 12:49 am |
  4. Andy in Charlotte, NC

The biggest flip-flopper of them all (gay marriage, abortion), the pastor-in-chief, and 9/11 all in one day. I can hardly control myself!

September 3, 2008 12:57 am at 12:57 am |
  5. Drill oil

three musketeers. gop crookssss all the way. mccain/pail 08 hahahahha funny ticket

September 3, 2008 01:01 am at 1:01 am |
  6. KevinC

A field of losers, geeI can't wait to tune in. Gee I can predict exactly what they will say.

ANEMIC

September 3, 2008 01:02 am at 1:02 am |
  7. Uma from Liverpool, UK

That's 0200 and 0300 here. Jolly good. I got some sleep during the first half of the show tonight. Too bad I didn't miss the last two hours. Now I'm all cross and awake.

I'm from NYC. I was proud of Giuliani, when he was Mayor, *despite* the fact that he's a Republican, and that I remember when he was a junior City-Councilman. Sadly, the biggest disaster in the history of NYC was his highest moment. He's milked it long enough. I could give him such a smack!

Oh well, what's her thing... the VP Barbie, should offer some entertainment.

Maybe someone will say something about the economy? Well... it's worth putting it out there.

Y'know, without all the analysis and stuff from you guys, that was STAGGERINGLY boring. They did it on purpose, didn't they? Irritating.
    (Particularly because CNN-I cuts away to World News and cuts off the Convention coverage... but it's better than nothing!)

OBTW, Mr King, thank you for the bio of McCain. MUCH insight into what makes him the way he is. Very nice job indeed.

September 3, 2008 01:02 am at 1:02 am |