September 3rd, 2008

Scenes from the floor

ALT TEXT

The signs have been distributed for Wednesday evening’s session of the Republican convention in St. Paul, Minnesota. (Photo credit: Mike Roselli/CNN)

1. McCain=Bush, 8 is enough

Country (Club) First

September 3, 2008 09:25 pm at 9:25 pm |
  2. Remy

This is attememt to fool the people!

September 3, 2008 09:26 pm at 9:26 pm |
  3. Peter (CA)

Rapid Ray–

You are my hero! I love how you can look through the shoddiness of the McCain campaign through his signs!

September 3, 2008 09:26 pm at 9:26 pm |
  4. carol kesling

romney is a disgrace, and he is a poor speaker... why doesnt he explain wht none of his sons are over in iraq!!! he has all the money to keep them out WHAT A LOSSERRRRRRRR!!!!! they call themselves conseritives, they were in the white house the last 8 years... and they were pretty LIBERAL with the tax payers money . bush is a disgrace and so are the rest of them. NO ONE PERSON LAST NIGHT MENTIONED THE 4156 troops that were lost in iraq!!!!!!! you republicans were in the white house the last 8 years YOU CAUSED ALL THE NATIONAL DEBTS , so let us liberals clean up your debt AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! romney is a loser,yuk,yuk,yuk....

September 3, 2008 09:26 pm at 9:26 pm |
  5. Patricia

News Media is taking a beaten from McCain because they are questioning him??? McCain does not want to answe questions only
    talk & get lots of Media Coverage His Way

September 3, 2008 09:28 pm at 9:28 pm |
  6. SOUTHERN HOTTIE

Hello to all the bloggers:

Atleast we get to express our opinions.

GOD BLESS THE USA!

I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU POSTING HERE TO TONIGHT: DEMS, REPS, INDEPENDENTS, GREENS, LIBERTARIANS, et. al.

In the end. . . we all need to do the right thing and vote on November 4th. My belief is that if you choose not to vote then you forfeit your right to complain.

I am confident in my vote for OBAMA/BIDEN 2008.

September 3, 2008 09:34 pm at 9:34 pm |
  7. anyonmous

how about the sign says mccain will not be in the white house because mccains lost the election

September 3, 2008 09:36 pm at 9:36 pm |
  8. Jonathan NC

RNC = AARP; what a collection of old white males on nearly every TV angle in that place

September 3, 2008 09:36 pm at 9:36 pm |
  9. Sangram

This is just a very very bad dream that I am going to wake up from real soon!

September 3, 2008 09:43 pm at 9:43 pm |
  10. CAROLYN

im traveling to little rock arkansas to find this teacher and see if huckabee's story true.

September 3, 2008 09:51 pm at 9:51 pm |
  11. Gina

I truly respect McCain as a veteran. I truly respect all military personnel. But how many times do we have to hear the story of him being a prisoner of war? Give me a BREAK !!

September 3, 2008 10:07 pm at 10:07 pm |
  12. nsikan williams

AM ASHEME THAT REPUBLICAN CAN NOT MENTION ANAME BUSH>
    ONLY ABOUT OTHERS MEDIA,PLEASE TELL US THAT WE HAVE PRESIDENT IN THE WHITEHOUSE AND HIS NAME IS MR BUSH, AND REPRESENT REPUBLICAN PARTY, PLEASE CALL THE NAME BUSH..............................

September 3, 2008 10:13 pm at 10:13 pm |
  13. Sandi

Country First? This comming from the people that leaked the name of
    a CIA agent? I hate seeing Carl Rove on CNN as I don't trust him at all. The only reason he and Cheney aren't in jail is because Bush
    got them out of it. I think it is Country First as long as the wealthy
    don't have to do without first.

September 3, 2008 10:16 pm at 10:16 pm |
  14. Tom

You need to aks yourself if ever you have seen someone going to a cementary convention of the RNC, their faces are old like a monster.

September 3, 2008 10:23 pm at 10:23 pm |