September 4th, 2008

Cindy McCain excerpts released

Cindy McCain will speak Thursday.
Cindy McCain will speak Thursday.

(CNN) – The Republican National committee has released excperts of Cindy McCain's speech Thursday night:

On Americans' duty to their country:
"That duty is what brings me before you tonight. And it's much larger and more important than just me or John or any of us: It's the work of this great country calling us together – and there is no greater duty than that, no more essential task for our generation - right now."

On John McCain's character:
"It's going to take someone of unusual strength and character – someone exactly like my husband – to lead us through the reefs and currents that lie ahead. I know John. You can trust his hand at the wheel."

On John McCain leading by example:
"Forgiveness is not just a personal issue: it's why John led the effort to normalize relations with Vietnam retrieve the remains of our MIAs... to bring closure to both sides. That's leadership – national leadership. And it's leading by example."

Personal reflections on John McCain:
"If Americans want straight talk and the plain truth they should take a good close look at John McCain...a man tested and true...who's never wavered in his devotion to our country...a man who's served in Washington without ever becoming a Washington insider...who always speaks the truth no matter what the cost...a man of judgment and character...a loyal and loving and true husband and a magnificent father!"

1. Republican NOT voting for McCain/Palin

Cindy your claws are showing. By the way tell McCain you all own 9 homes not 7. Are you wearing $300,000 in jewerly tongiht?

I just made another donation to Barack. Barack's Community Organization help thousands of people. That is something you don;t laugh at or make fun of.

Obama/Biden

September 4, 2008 08:08 pm at 8:08 pm |
  2. Dready1rasta

This photo does look like the old Warner Bros. cartoon, "My mother done told me...to bring home some dinner.....".

September 4, 2008 08:16 pm at 8:16 pm |
  3. Albert O - Bowie, MD

The bible says: "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge".

My prayer is that we the electorate exhibit enough knowledge to turn this great nation around, from the path of destruction back onto the path of success, where we are supposed to be.

God Bless America!

September 4, 2008 08:19 pm at 8:19 pm |
  4. Joe

The same lies, the same people , the same spin, the same game.
    no more shame in doing it , bush spin united nation for war that waste billion of dollars, kill children, women , men , wipe out entire family , rape a whole nation. And there is nothing wrong with it. ?
    Rich corrupt elit that live on the blood of others.
    cause war to divert attention from dealing with real issues
    We can be giving wasting billion of dollars on justify war, we can give free billions of dollars to dictators and corrupts country
    and we can not make education or medical free.
    Vote me ! my name is mac-bush
    you kidding me.
    Only in Morons small world

September 4, 2008 08:19 pm at 8:19 pm |
  5. Bill Colorado

This discussion is clearly a Democrat love-fest. Vulture, claws, ...is that the best you can do? Seems like I remember same thing happening back in 04.

September 4, 2008 08:26 pm at 8:26 pm |