September 8th, 2008

Bush: Palin is an 'inspired pick'

President Bush is praising Palin as the VP Pick.
President Bush is praising Palin as the VP Pick.

(CNN) – President Bush is praising John McCain’s running mate Sarah Palin as an “inspired pick.”

"I find her to be a very dynamic, capable, smart women who, you know, it really says that John McCain made an inspired pick, to me," Bush said of the Alaska governor in an interview set to air Tuesday on Fox, according to excerpts released by the network.

Watch: Will Palin help the GOP?

"She's had executive experience, and that's what it takes to be a capable person here in Washington, D.C. in the executive branch," he said.

Bush served as Texas governor before his first presidential run.

1. Unshrub

From the man who lied to get us into a war. Well spoken.\\

September 8, 2008 03:40 pm at 3:40 pm |
  2. Kitten for Obama

This is so amazing, how McCain wants to separte himself from Bush but yet Bush wants you to know he approve of Sarah Palin. They are closer than a peanut butter & jelly sandwich. McCain is lying about putting Democrats in his cabinet, don't fall for that trick. Bush said the same thing when he ran in 2000. You see where we are now. McCain /Palin is Bush/Cheney. Wake up America we are truly heading down the same road with the same agendas. THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 8, 2008 03:41 pm at 3:41 pm |
  3. Latina for Obama...NJ

Im going to be sick to my stomach!!!!!

I was born in Uruguay..south america... i have been living in the USA for more than 20 years..and I am an american citizen...but I wil go back to Uruguay if these two win...i promise.

Obama/Biden 08!!! please!!!!!!

September 8, 2008 03:41 pm at 3:41 pm |
  4. Republicans Hate America

Just confirms how the GOP hate America by willing to vote for a VP candidate that wants to separate Alaska from the U.S. and then have the nerve to say Obama doesn't wear a flag pin. I dont care if I end up being the only one to vote for Obama but I refuse to accept you rednecks as Americans

September 8, 2008 03:41 pm at 3:41 pm |
  5. Rob

there you go–if Bush likes her–it means the same old thing and no Change

September 8, 2008 03:41 pm at 3:41 pm |