September 10th, 2008
6 months ago

Bill Clinton and Obama to campaign together this month

(CNN) - Former President Bill Clinton and Sen. Barack Obama will campaign together in Florida later this month.

1. Kathy, Andover

This could get really interesting . . .

September 10, 2008 07:16 pm at 7:16 pm |
  2. Loretta

Great news! Thank you Mr. President.

September 10, 2008 07:16 pm at 7:16 pm |
  3. Jackie

OBAMA is our only hope....The Republicans were in charge for the past 8 years and look at us, were a mess. Noone respectsus, not even ourselves!
    OBAMA in 2008!

September 10, 2008 07:17 pm at 7:17 pm |
  4. IAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAI

S T A R T I N G----N O V E M B E R ---5 T H

September 10, 2008 07:18 pm at 7:18 pm |
  5. Farrell, Houston, Tx

Talk about economic power to cleanup this mess takes the best. With Pres. Bill Clinton on Barack Obama's side change is coming. No need to worry about McCain and Palin, they don't have anything to talk about that concerns our economy.

September 10, 2008 07:19 pm at 7:19 pm |
  6. KATHLEEN

Good, and thanks to Bill and Hillary. Please help bring this nasty
    campaign back to Obama.

I am appalled at the use of the terms, "Lipstick on a Pig."
    John McCain seems to have invented the term. On Chis Matthers,
    Hardball, Chris mentioned that John McCain used this against
    Hillary when they were campaigning. And John McCain's former
    Press Secretary wrote a book named, LIPSTICK ON A PIG.
    Personally all I want to learn about is issues. I hate this Padin
    thing and can't believe John McCain lets her do all the speaking.
    THE DEMOCRATS CANNOT LOSE THIS ELECTION. NO WAY!

September 10, 2008 07:19 pm at 7:19 pm |
  7. E.C.Coleman

DISGUSTING................SO, BIG DEAL, WHO CARES? OBAMA IS GOING TO LOSE ANYWAY! NO WAY WILL OBAMA WIN! HE HAS NO QUALIFICATIONS, NO EXPERIENCE, NOT ONE SINGLE ACCOMPLISHMENT THAT HE CAN NAME. JUST HOW FAR WILL HE GET ON ONE WORD? CHANGE! THE WHOLE SCENARIO IS RIDICULOUS....AND OBAMA SHOULD QUIT NOW.

September 10, 2008 07:19 pm at 7:19 pm |
  8. Janice Il

Mr. Clinton you have done enough for Obama.

September 10, 2008 07:20 pm at 7:20 pm |
  9. W O W WO W

B I L L,,,,,,,,K I N D A,,,,,,,,,B U S Y,,,,,,,,,B E F O R E,,,,,,,,,T H E N,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

September 10, 2008 07:20 pm at 7:20 pm |
  10. Obama maybe, McCain NO

NOW WE CAN GET OUR ECONOMY WORKING AGAIN
    OBAMA/JOE/CLINTON/CLINTON

Barrack to the future 2008.

September 10, 2008 07:20 pm at 7:20 pm |
  11. Independent from Houston

Comment to previous article: Biden: Clinton 'Might Have Been a Better Pick' for VP

To me this is a BREAKING NEWS!!!

I was undecided. But now looks like Dem VP nominee disagrees with Presidential nominee's judgment and decision to pick him. Hmm..... Something very, very wrong here. I cannot not support someone who doesn't have self confident and cannot stand-up for himself like Joe Biden, and I am just questioning the teamwork spirit between Obama and Joe. I am pro-gun control, fiscally moderate, but socially conservative. I guess, this will seal my decision to support the other ticket.

September 10, 2008 07:21 pm at 7:21 pm |
  12. Dejon

Wonderful Go Obama and President Clinton!!!!

September 10, 2008 07:21 pm at 7:21 pm |
  13. brian

Florida is going Obama all the way.

September 10, 2008 07:22 pm at 7:22 pm |
  14. J UAN CARLOS

T H E Y' V E""""'B E C O M E"""""""'J O I N E D"""""""A T """""H I P """"""""

September 10, 2008 07:23 pm at 7:23 pm |
  15. 11 days no press?

11 daYS, 11 dAYS 11 DAYS Ms. female pit bull has not did an INTERVEIW!! please why no one has press on this! u guys are clearing up her rumors for her! let her do it. GIving her time to train huh! down to 55 days to get to know and unknow please! and people still saying they dont know obama! WAKE UP ! she need 19 months

September 10, 2008 07:24 pm at 7:24 pm |
  16. Brian Wilson

On the Biden comment-

Once again, Rush Limbaugh proves prophetic. The dems will find a way to drop Joe Biden and put Hillary on the ticket.

September 10, 2008 07:25 pm at 7:25 pm |
  17. ck

Yep, that should officially bury Obama's bid...

The Clintons are a curse!

September 10, 2008 07:25 pm at 7:25 pm |
  18. Happy Days Are...

Good, it will be good for Barack, and great for Clinton to began to mend his legacy.

Obama/Biden 08

September 10, 2008 07:25 pm at 7:25 pm |
  19. wendy

Say what you want about former president Bill Clinton, he did a heck of a job for the average american, we were all better off then and I am so glad he will be on the campaign trail with Barack. I have felt so helpless these past few days watching politics spiral down with McCain using swift boat tactics. I am old enough to have watched democrats win and republicans win over the years, I can take the loses, but to win by lies and manipulative methods such as we've seen these last days, it makes me wonder have we all lost our sense of decency as a country?

September 10, 2008 07:26 pm at 7:26 pm |
  20. Patricia Berg-rios

good luck to both of them.. If I were President Clinton I would stay home taking it easy...I guess President Clinton forgot to fast how Hillary was viciously attacked by the Democrat party including Obama ...during the primaries.. My adcive to President Clinton, stay home and relax , it is not worth the headache... After all, Obama is not a good candidate to run this country.

September 10, 2008 07:26 pm at 7:26 pm |
  21. NewAmerican

Yes we can. Now show them how economic growth is actually accomplished. Oh, I forgot, there is moose some where with lipsticks all over...or is it an alaskan pig

September 10, 2008 07:26 pm at 7:26 pm |
  22. E>Dozois

Why Why Why-So many bad things were said about the Clintons by you know who that the Clintons should just sit backl and let that crappy boat sink and get ready for2012

September 10, 2008 07:27 pm at 7:27 pm |
  23. ch

All Bill owes Obama is a swift kick for playing the race card against him and Hillary.

The Clintons have a well documented 30 year history of supporiting and promoting civil rights – they didnt deserve to be smeared so unfairly.

September 10, 2008 07:27 pm at 7:27 pm |
  24. Jon

How could Bill resist after seeing all the talent in the Obama crowds?

September 10, 2008 07:28 pm at 7:28 pm |
  25. Capt. Smash, Salt Lake City, Utah

Lets See:

George Bush lied about Iraq and everything else!

Dick Chainey forced the CIA to lie for him about WMD’s in Iraq!

McCain lies about Obama evryday!

Palin lied about the Alaska bridge scandle, also lies about her ear-marks!

I am starting to catch on the Republicans are a the party of liers these guys lie so much they believe there lies are the truth!

Wow! The new GOP The Grand Old Pinocchio’s