September 10th, 2008
8 months ago

Bill Clinton and Obama to campaign together this month

(CNN) - Former President Bill Clinton and Sen. Barack Obama will campaign together in Florida later this month.

1. Ron

he can't do it without the Clinton's and he knows it and if he wins everybody will know who did it for him

September 10, 2008 09:32 pm at 9:32 pm |
  2. mb

The GOP is one of the most ridicules parties that I've ever seen. They are the MASTER Of spin, lies, deception.

September 10, 2008 09:33 pm at 9:33 pm |
  3. How the mighty have fallen ...

Bill we love you and Hillary, but please stay away from this disease...

Obama is going down and we dont want you guys to be affected...

Go Sarah

September 10, 2008 09:33 pm at 9:33 pm |
  4. Susan

Obama is so pathetic! I hope the DNC realizes now who should have the been the nominee. Who needs who??? If you all are so sure Obama is the best thing to happen to the Democrats, then don't ask either Hillary or Bill to campaign for you and see what happens. The Democrats have turned into a joke!

September 10, 2008 09:34 pm at 9:34 pm |
  5. Anonymous

Don't do it Bill.

By the way Pascal, I support Hillary. I don't support Obama. That doesn't make me racist (that would be really weird seeing as I am black). That makes me moderate and sensible.

September 10, 2008 09:34 pm at 9:34 pm |
  6. sam

Palin is Bush's illegitimate child!!!!! Yea!! Obama is better than Palin!!!! Bush burned my hamburger tonight!

Obama 08!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 10, 2008 09:34 pm at 9:34 pm |
  7. Mina

Don't do it Bill.

By the way Pascal, I support Hillary. I don't support Obama. That doesn't make me racist (that would be really weird seeing as I am black), that makes me moderate and sensible, and unwilling to throw my trust over to someone who hasn't proven themself capable of being president.

September 10, 2008 09:36 pm at 9:36 pm |
  8. Enough is Enough

I recently took several surveys to see whether or not I am a democrat or republican. All surveys showed that I am a conservative – republican. Because I have never voted before, I am trying to decide on which party to join. After some of the racial comments and ignorant slams, I am not joining the republican party. It seems that everything that comes out of this party's mouth is racially driven. From Muslim comments to suggesting Obama should go back to Kenya to calling Obama – Osama. Grow up people.

I am going to register as an independent and make my decision on who I am going to vote for closer to the election. Enough of nasty politics and misleading tactics! Time out for this stuff. You are only turning people off.

September 10, 2008 09:38 pm at 9:38 pm |
  9. Typical White Person

Obama needs to take the training wheels off and stop trotting out the Clinton's to save his hide if he wants to prove to America that he is "ready to lead on day one".

Close the deal yourself, you're a big boy now.

September 10, 2008 09:38 pm at 9:38 pm |
  10. Independent for Obama

Oh Politcal Ticker people:

Will you please tick about the rampant voter disenfranchising that's going on, especially in Ohio, Michigan and Virginia?

And in relation to the post: Looking forward to this...

September 10, 2008 09:38 pm at 9:38 pm |
  11. kate

I'm sorry that Hillary was not chosen for Obama's running mate but now that that has happened I'm thinking about all the ladies who say they are going to vote for McSame, If he wins this election that will put the pitbull in a good position to run in 2012 and probably a good chance of winning. Therefore Hillary will not be the first female Pres. Do we want that to happen? NOOOOOOOoooo LADIES, PLEASE THINK THIS THRU BEFORE YOU GO TO THE POLLS. Thank You

September 10, 2008 09:38 pm at 9:38 pm |
  12. JUDITH MARTIN

Biden: Hillary might have been better VP pick
    WELL CNN CAN YOU FINALLY ADMIT THIS IS 100% ON TARGET .
    NOW IF BIDEN WILL JUST STEP DOWN IN HONOR OF HIS CLOSE CLOSE PERSONAL FRIEND AND ALLOW OBAMA ONE MORE CHANCE TO RIGHT A WRONG. OBAMA GET THE DREAM TICKET AND LETS GET WITH THE PROGRAM. ITS ABOUT WINNING, DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BILL AND HILLARY CAN CAMPAIGN ALL THEY WANT TO THE PEOPLE ARE NOT STUPID AND UNTIL OBAMA PUTS HILLARY ON HIS TICKET ITS AN UPHILL BATTLE FOR HIM. WOMEN IN THIS COUNTRY ARE A POWERFUL FORCE AND WOMEN IN THIS COUNTRY WANT A WOMAN ON THE BALLOT. THIS YEAR. WHAT PART OF THIS IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND???? OH WELL ONLY 7 MORE WEEKS AND THEN YOU ALL CAN HAVE LOTS OF PROGRAMS ON IF OBAMA HAD HAD HAD PICKED HILLARY.

September 10, 2008 09:39 pm at 9:39 pm |
  13. And Another Thing

The republicans' tagline for their convention should have been "Politics First". They are certainly not looking out for our country.

September 10, 2008 09:40 pm at 9:40 pm |
  14. Jimmy, NY

Well, I see Obama is in trouble and now needs the Clintons. But they are going to make him pay-ie: pay off Hillary's debts, the Sec. of State job for Hillary, and an office for Bill next to the Oval Office.

Pay up Obama-the Clintons always win and they've got you now.

Hillary 12 & 16'

September 10, 2008 09:41 pm at 9:41 pm |
  15. Rob

Good team. I hope they talk about Government Pork and earmaks.
    I love how McBush slams earmarks to study Bear DNA in Montana all the while Palin fights for Four Million Dollars in Earmarks to Study Alaskan Crabs. Hipocrites !

September 10, 2008 09:42 pm at 9:42 pm |
  16. Lone Star Wolf

SAD DAY BILL. BUT I MUST TURN MY BACK TO YOU. YOU HAVE CHOSE TO WALK ON THE SIDE OF CORRUPTION AND I CAN NOT FOLLOW. PEOPLE WITH NO MORALS, ANTI CHRISTIANS AND CROOKS ARE NOT MY CUP OF TEA. I'LL SAY AGAIN THE DEMOCRATS ARE ON A PATH TO DESTRUCTION WITH THE TYPE OF LEADERS YOU HAVE NOW. OBAMA SAYS HE IS A MAN OF CHANGE THEN RIGHT OF THE BAT KEYS ON THE WORST ENDORSEMENT OF ALL TIME IN THE UNSCRUPULOUS TED KENNEDY. AS LONG AS KENNEDY, DEAN, KERRY BYRD, AND PELOSIE RUN THE DEMOCRAT PARTY IT IS A ONE WAY TRAIN TO NO-WHERE LAND. NOT MY FREIGHT. I WILL VOTE McCAIN/PALIN 08>

September 10, 2008 09:44 pm at 9:44 pm |
  17. Let's Back Oprah‏

The Republican National Committee women are planning to boycott Oprah's show beginning Monday, Sept. 8, to try and force her to put Sarah Palin on her show. They say since she had Obama on, she should put Palin on. Even if you don't watch Oprah or don't agree with some of her views, we have to pull together on this.

Watch Oprah every day for the next two weeks or as long as they boycott. If you can't watch it in person, set your DVR's or whatever and record it. We need to help Oprah keep her ratings up while they are boycotting. Please resend this to all in your e-mail list.

September 10, 2008 09:45 pm at 9:45 pm |
  18. This Democrat Is Committed To McCain / Palin !!!

No Obama !!!! . I Have A Great Respect For Former President Bill Clinton , And Hillary , But Obama Is Too " Green " To be Considered For President Of The Unied States . Our Party Has failed Us . The Country Needs An Exprienced Leader , And Commamder In Chief Now ,

Democrat For McCain / Palin 2008

Obama Just Doesn't Have What Is Takes , Wish Hillary Would've Gotten The Nomination For Our Party !!!!

September 10, 2008 09:48 pm at 9:48 pm |
  19. mrsingh

America, we've been down this road before: where they tell you there's no difference in the candidates/Parties, then the Republicans get in & what do they do to the economy, international affairs, environment, our pocketbooks, our American image?! Please don't fall for this again & regret it later! You've all bear witness these long miserable 8 years! It's time for big time change! Don't fall for this again & again!

Do you remember the Clinton years of economic boom! Those times only come with Democrats-go read your history especially during Depression: who rescued America from Hoovervilles? Roosevelt, a Democrat, that is! Do you think if Gore or Kerry were president we'd have all the mess we have now? Absolutely Not!

Look/listen to the people that tell you there's no difference in the parties so they're voting independent: they're all pretty much well-off & only confusing & shattering your hope for a new America! It's very sinister what those people are doing! Don't fall for it!

September 10, 2008 09:48 pm at 9:48 pm |
  20. Ramesh Shrestha

This is th eparty in unity. I have never admired President Clinton than this time. He is a man of honor. Forget what happened in the primary. It is a part of the political game and no one can claim exclusion of it. What happened between Romney and McCain during the primary. What kind of vicious negarive attacks did Romney air against McCain, and you saw what happened in St. Paul. Now you see, America, the McCain-Palin mix fis an unnatural, unholy union. This mix has no consideration of the fate and future of America, it is totally politically motivated. If McCain dared, he could have vetted Romney. No matter how stupid Romney is, he could have made some case for the economy. Now, Palin needs to take Economics 101 to understand the basics of economy. What a shame. Is this woman ready to be our commander-in-chief ? This is the question American should be asking with themselves right now, not thinking about hockey, lipstick and ovary.

ObamaBiden mix is the holy union of change.

September 10, 2008 09:49 pm at 9:49 pm |
  21. renee

IT ONLY TOOK OBAMA 2 YEARS IN THE SENATE TO SEE THAT THE THE COUNTRY WAS IN BAD SHAPE AND IT TOOK McCAIN WHAT 23 YEARS TO FIGURE IT OUT. YEAH AND THE 36 BLACK PEOPLE AT THE REBUBLICAN CONVENTION WOW , IF YOU THINK THAT AMERICA HAS ONLY 36 BLACK PEOPLE , THEN YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN , McCain record on any black issue in this country is obvious , he does not care , this is his last chance for him to be president and he is playing all the dirty games he can , but the public is very much involved in this election and in November we will show the repbublicans what's what.

September 10, 2008 09:50 pm at 9:50 pm |
  22. Help our country

Please Please please stop all this backstabbing in politics. We the people of the United States only want a strong leader that we can trust in getting our country back in shape in every area. We are all tired of all the snard,unnecessary remarks that we all know is part of politics.
    Just tell us what their plans are in getting things going the right way and stop all the non sense. Is their anyone out there with a mature mind that will truely listen to the people and get things accomplished.
    Please stop all the non sense and just do what is right. Don't forget you people running for President & V.Pres are also americans.

September 10, 2008 09:51 pm at 9:51 pm |
  23. Lynn E

Does Obama ever stand up for himself? Now his surrogate daddy of the moment is Bill Clinton? I thought Bill was a racist? Now he's Obama's protector of the moment?

September 10, 2008 09:51 pm at 9:51 pm |
  24. Patty

Hey Bill-Tell them to go away. Remember, they didn't need you when they called you a racist, but now that things aren't going so well, they love you.

September 10, 2008 09:54 pm at 9:54 pm |
  25. Erick

This ought to be interesting.

September 10, 2008 09:55 pm at 9:55 pm |