September 10th, 2008
3 weeks ago

Bill Clinton and Obama to campaign together this month

(CNN) - Former President Bill Clinton and Sen. Barack Obama will campaign together in Florida later this month.

1. FLORIDA

BARACK MUST BE SCARED TO DEATH TO ASK UNCLE BILL FOR HELP IN CAMPAIGNING FOR HIM.........HE'S REALLY LOOKING MORE LIKE THAT KID THAT WANTED TO GROW UP IN THE MOVIE (BIG) HES HAVING MORE AND MORE TEMPER TANTRUMS, HE CAN'T OFFER SUBSTANCE JUST WHINING ABOUT SARAH, BET SHE COULD BEAT HIM ON THE BASKETBALL COURT TOO!

September 10, 2008 11:35 pm at 11:35 pm |
  2. Proud American

Yeah Lynn,
    Obama needs Daddy Clinton just like McCain needs mommy Palin. Only difference is Clinton was once the President while Palin was out shooting moose and wanting Alaska to seperate from the rest of the United States.,

September 10, 2008 11:38 pm at 11:38 pm |
  3. Willy Brown

Don’t let the handshake and the smile fool you take Hillary’s advise he’s only going to screw you.

September 10, 2008 11:40 pm at 11:40 pm |
  4. Daleesp

I've been so looking forward to seeing these two together on the stump. It is time for all Democrats to roll up their sleeves and finish this job. Go Obama/Biden/Clinton's (Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea)!!!!!!!

September 10, 2008 11:41 pm at 11:41 pm |
  5. Cecil

GOP Logic, Sexism Is Real, But Racism Isn't! I

September 10, 2008 11:43 pm at 11:43 pm |
  6. Dee

GO TO MSNBC AND WATCH KEITH OLBERMANN SPECIAL COMMENT.

September 10, 2008 11:43 pm at 11:43 pm |
  7. Daleesp

September 10, 2008 11:43 pm at 11:43 pm |
  8. scott h

I feel bad for Bill cause i am sure he really wants to do this like he wants a root canal. In otherwords he doesn't because even he knows obama isn't ready to lead anything, nevermind the country!

September 10, 2008 11:44 pm at 11:44 pm |
  9. J.B. Illinois

The Clintons are not responsible for the out come of this election! What good is Bill the racist going to do? You didn't want them then but now your begging? Go ahead Clintons but demand that the BO comes out for you with a "great speech" on the good work you have done for minorities.

September 10, 2008 11:47 pm at 11:47 pm |
  10. Wasilla

its only a matter of time before the the pig and his dog start to loose
    the same old theme. no substance, no bite.

just like how she wa as a council person .

time will catch up to you.

September 10, 2008 11:50 pm at 11:50 pm |
  11. JUAN C AR LOS

O B A M A---W A T C H---Y O U R---B A C K--W I T H---

B I L L --–A N D--–H I L L A R Y---T H E Y ' R E ---I N TO-

H I L L A RY --2 01 2

September 10, 2008 11:51 pm at 11:51 pm |
  12. Carole C., Chicago

If Obama takes a strong stance against McCain's lies and distortions, everyone says he isn't focusing on the issues. If he focuses on the issues and ignores McCain/Palin, he is accused of not "standing upfor himself." It's clear to me that no one could forecast that the Republicans would run a campaign based upon lies, distortions, stealing Obama's campaign theme, and blatantly pandering after Hillary Clinton's base. Help needs to come from every corner of the democratic party, everyone needs to be on the stump! This is not a one man show...the Republicans are the incumbent party and they are going to have to be "knocked out." With the right support, he can stay on the issues and make his support the "pit bulls."

September 10, 2008 11:52 pm at 11:52 pm |
  13. Betty

I am so glad to see the Clintons on the trail with Barack. McBush has done nothing for 26 years, and now he is a reformer and a changer, this is a joke, This person he has chosen makes my ears hurt to hear her talk, and her canned remarks are so far off base, and we as Americans should ashamed to listen to all the lies. We have lived thru some really nasty times in the last 8 years and to elect the Republicans again to continue with same OLD woren out politics is something I hope does not happen. We can not endure more of the same.

September 10, 2008 11:52 pm at 11:52 pm |
  14. Andrea, California

yeah, NOW he needs the Clinton brand. Hilarious.

September 10, 2008 11:53 pm at 11:53 pm |
  15. Ann California

It took Obama 2 years in the Senate to Get It.
    It took McCain 23 years to try to Get It.

OBAMA 2 – HE KNOW WHAT TO DO

MCCAIN 23 – THE SAME IT WILL BE

September 10, 2008 11:59 pm at 11:59 pm |
  16. Ann California

McCain can steal Obama's "Change "Slogan. We have a new one:

Americans demand: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

September 11, 2008 12:03 am at 12:03 am |
  17. TheTruth

I have a STRONG feeling that all these so-called "Ex-Hillary-Supports-For-Mccain" who post on CNN forums are nothing but GOP campaign stooges posing as fake Hillary supporters in a lame effort to divide our party and cast doubt on Sen. Obama. Does anyone else think this?

September 11, 2008 12:03 am at 12:03 am |
  18. mhn

Whose side is Joe on?......Perhaps he should have turned down the offer of the VP when asked, but now it appears that he has some reservations....Joe and Barack needs to stick to the real issues and of course allow the "pit bulls" to come out and do the "dirty work".......I am tired of him saying that John McCain is my friend......but John's dogs keep barking at Barack and his family..........When will Joe realized that this a "RACE TO THE WHITE HOUSE"..........Show some guts>>>>

September 11, 2008 12:04 am at 12:04 am |
  19. Indie Deb

Rich, you are a vie disgusting pos. Your mother must be so proud of the pos she gave birth to.

September 11, 2008 12:08 am at 12:08 am |
  20. Kep

Republican for Obama/Biden...The right change right now!!!. Sit Down Palin, your 15 seconds is up! Clinton Time!

September 11, 2008 12:08 am at 12:08 am |
  21. Independent for Obama

I recently heard one Palin/McCain adviser saying that Palin will help bring Oregon and possibly Washington on their side…

Well, here is a reality check for you. I live near Seattle and drove around Washington and Oregon a lot this Summer – I have to report that I've seen hundreds of cars with Barack Obama 08 sticker and as many houses with Barack Obama 08 sign in their front yard all around Washington and Oregon. As of today, just 55 days until election, I haven't seen even one(!) car with McCain sticker and I've only seen one(!) McCain sign near foreclosed house – got the picture?

Obama will win Washington and Oregon by a landslide!

September 11, 2008 12:10 am at 12:10 am |
  22. Kep

Lynn E – Does Palin ever stand up for herself? Obama was on Bill O'rielly this week, where o where is Sarah Palin? Oh yea, I forgot, taking instructions from Bush Prep. on Foreign Policy.

September 11, 2008 12:12 am at 12:12 am |
  23. Cupper

The last 3 VP picks (on both sides, 6 total) EVERY one of them have been made available to the media within 24-hrs of them being picked. They even let that idiot Quayle talk openly with the press.

What is she hiding? Someone should demand that Rove make her available to answer a few questions.

Spewing lies with a stump speech day after day, with no one to challenge what you're saying or answering ANY questions seems VERY un-American.

I thought she was applying for the job as VP?

Why can't we ask her any questions?

All we get is one speech she delivered great, but didn't write.

I can't believe people are not DEMANDING that she speak to the American people.

This open dishonesty and pandering to the dumbest, most backward elements of the population and the lapdog press allowing this to go on makes me want to VOMIT!

September 11, 2008 12:13 am at 12:13 am |
  24. bridgette

Does Obama ever stand up for himself that's your question Lynn E? We have a VP candidate who can't answer any questions and everytime someone says anything about her that is not a compliment it is considered sexist or mean. I think you may want to re-think that question. Not one time since the Republican convention has the McCain/Palin ticket mentioned one thing about the issues. Wake up please.

September 11, 2008 12:13 am at 12:13 am |
  25. sandee in Portland

It's about time Bill joined the fray. Go get em you two

September 11, 2008 12:14 am at 12:14 am |