September 10th, 2008
7 months ago

Bill Clinton and Obama to campaign together this month

(CNN) - Former President Bill Clinton and Sen. Barack Obama will campaign together in Florida later this month.

1. THANKS, MR. PRESIDENT

Do everything you can to see that Republicans do not see the inside of the Oval Office for decades, even as a guest!

September 10, 2008 07:56 pm at 7:56 pm |
  2. Jerry - West Virginia

Man, Politicians will do anything to get elected. It would be hard for me to campaign with my enemy.

September 10, 2008 07:56 pm at 7:56 pm |
  3. Pascal

Finally Bill Clinton can jump over his own shadow and put behind the primaries. It's about time cause what's going on at the moment..............
    ENOUGH!

ENOUGH of lies! ENOUGH of smear tactics! ENOUGH of distortions! ENOUGH of false accusations! ENOUGH of tax cuts for the richest! ENOUGH of absence of health care! ENOUGH of Kathrinas and Gustaves! ENOUGH of Hillary supporters who will vote McSame! (By the way they are racists cause how can you vote for the opponent of Hillary? Answer: They don't wanna vote for a black men) ENOUGH of misleading tactics! ENOUGH of wars!

ENOUGH! ENOUGH! ENOUGH!

Obama/Biden 08

September 10, 2008 07:57 pm at 7:57 pm |
  4. Palin Rules

Pumas go home, we won this without you. Tell the pig lady Clinton to stay home too.

Palin 2012

September 10, 2008 07:57 pm at 7:57 pm |
  5. David Moore

You must be kidding.

Clinton should not campaign for Obama. Let Obama do the task if he thinks he can do it alone.

I still wonder why he did not take HIllary as his running mate.

Good Luck, well Obama has lost my vote any way.

September 10, 2008 07:58 pm at 7:58 pm |
  6. JENNIE NEALY

OBAMA WORKING HARD TOTURN VIRGINIA BLUE, BUT WE NEED HILIARY & BILL CLINTON HELP TO DO THAT.GOD KNOW HILIARY WAS OBAMA BEST PICK BUT OBAMA PICK BIDEN, SO NOW WE GOT TO WORK VERY HARD IF WE WANT TO WIN.WE NEED NEW HAMPSHIRE,PLEASE DON'T THINK ABOUT RON PAUL URGES VOTERS TO SKIP McCAIN ,OBAMA WE NEED TO CONTINE URGES ALL HILIARY SUPPORTS TO VOTERS FOR OBAMA, I'M A HILIARY SUPPORT AND I AM GOING TO VOER FOR HIM BECAUSE I A REAL DEMCRATES

September 10, 2008 07:59 pm at 7:59 pm |
  7. DebM, Allentown, PA

Not a whole lot of content on here other than a one line sentence by Candy Crowley, but all I can say is that I hope Bill puts party and country first and helps Obama beat the troglodyte McCain/Palin team.

September 10, 2008 07:59 pm at 7:59 pm |
  8. KS

McCain just stands there and smiles. He doesn't say anything. Lets Palin talk and talk and talk. Palin is a liar! Doesn't he want to say what he is going to do for our country. Obama says alot of things he is going to better our nation in education, poor people, tax savings, etc. McCain just stands there like a bump on a log. Smiles his silly smile. Good God save our nation with Obama!

September 10, 2008 08:00 pm at 8:00 pm |
  9. drummajor66

so what, obama is screwing himself so far into the ground clinton can't help. total waste of time on clinton's part.

September 10, 2008 08:01 pm at 8:01 pm |
  10. Shay

Clinton and Obama finally got over the hump and moved on.

Question to the McCain camp.

Why are you spending millions of money on ads from your funds on petty stuff? It shows the world how wasteful you are. Sarah Palin should have been able to tell you that. Poor judgement is showing and it will get you nowhere. ..

Nowhere to nowhere leads to nowhere

September 10, 2008 08:01 pm at 8:01 pm |
  11. Tom in Delaware

Bubba and Boma...what a show.

September 10, 2008 08:02 pm at 8:02 pm |
  12. maynard hopkins wi

way to go bill watch Obama polls fall now.

September 10, 2008 08:02 pm at 8:02 pm |
  13. wbTN

I thought Bill was a RACIST. I suppose they are going to share the same jet plane? I don't know why he wants to waste Bill's time. Still looking for that unity? After the way they treated him they are bold to call him to duty. But oh yeah when you get slapped in the face you are suppose to turn the other check. Wait until Nov. when America gives the big slap in the face to this Obama guy.

September 10, 2008 08:03 pm at 8:03 pm |
  14. The Nightingale Sings in Berkley Square

Maybe Bill can tell Obama to quit picking on women and Mid Westerners.

i am shocked that Obabaa thinks women are pigs. Who else wears lipstick but women. He is just an elitist from an Ivy League school.

I am also shocked that he called me bitter.

Get over it obabma or whatever your funny sounding name is. You are risky and it would be a gamble to put our country and our values in Obambams hands

September 10, 2008 08:04 pm at 8:04 pm |
  15. Kevin,FL

Florida will go red. As a Clinton supporter this is what I like to see Bill and Hillary Clinton in states that Obama have zero chance of winning so when Obama lose Hillary Clinton will be the front runner for 2012

September 10, 2008 08:05 pm at 8:05 pm |
  16. Carol

Too Late – Go home Bill – Hillary needs ? you. You can't possibly help ob now. He's got himself in a fix – let him get himself out. Its a little THING called "EXPERIENCE" iF HE HASN'T GOT IT NOW HE WON'T HAVE IT IN TIME TO GET THE "job" – No on the job training.

September 10, 2008 08:05 pm at 8:05 pm |
  17. ABG

Obama needs the Clintons so he can win and stop the McCain/Palin train.

I hope if he wins, the Clintons are given some reward for their loyalty despite Obama's many slaps in the face.

September 10, 2008 08:07 pm at 8:07 pm |
  18. Hillary 2012

DNC need Clintons

After the primary I decided to vote for Mc Cain because I want to prove DNC made a bad investment in 2008

DNC made good investment in 1992

Politics = Gambling

Life long democrat and Hillary strong supporter voting for Mc Cain
    Mc Cain 08/ Palin 08

September 10, 2008 08:09 pm at 8:09 pm |
  19. HILLARY IS THE BEST

we love you bill/obama .

I am gonna say it for the first time --I wanna see obama win –yes hillary and bill pls help them .

September 10, 2008 08:09 pm at 8:09 pm |
  20. My Friends, let me tell you

I have lots of black friends,just ask Condi.

September 10, 2008 08:10 pm at 8:10 pm |
  21. B

I think if Senator McCain wanted a religious person on the ticket he should of chose Ex-Governor Mike Huckabee, who also is a Bible Scholar. Mrs. Palin's religion has a different authority from the Bible.

I have to admit Governor Palin is alot better looking that Mr. Huckabee but his religion is more mainstream evangelical.

September 10, 2008 08:11 pm at 8:11 pm |
  22. Napoleon Complex

Rich: Mars just called. Your spaceship is waiting. Are you attempting to communicate in English?

September 10, 2008 08:11 pm at 8:11 pm |
  23. The vp became the first lady.......oops

Rich- you are one of the major problems with America.
    John McCain gambled with your future and all think of is Obama who thoughtfully took Biden as a Vp. That goes to show, people don't like the truth. McCain is pulling a wool in your eyes and next thing you'll know. stop this Iran war!!!!!!!!!! make sure to enroll!!!!!!!!

September 10, 2008 08:11 pm at 8:11 pm |
  24. IAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAI

C L I N T O N---H A S---E Y E---O N -–2 0 1 2-–F O R---

H I L L A R Y---R E G AR D L E S S---O F---$ 1 0 M M–D E B T

September 10, 2008 08:11 pm at 8:11 pm |
  25. Republican Woman For Obama

McShame/Paylin – no match for Bill!

September 10, 2008 08:12 pm at 8:12 pm |