September 10th, 2008
8 months ago

Bill Clinton and Obama to campaign together this month

(CNN) - Former President Bill Clinton and Sen. Barack Obama will campaign together in Florida later this month.

1. shannon

those two together are about as silly as Bush and McCain together.

Everyone knows that they can't stand eachother.

September 10, 2008 08:12 pm at 8:12 pm |
  2. janine

I think this is great! The Democrats united we stand divided we fall.

September 10, 2008 08:12 pm at 8:12 pm |
  3. Edgar

Look the bottom line is this. The Republican Party hates African Americans. The AP is reporting that Palin has used the N word several times. Not sure of the validity but I think it shows that the far religious right has a problem with other races in this country. The GOP first said Obama was a muslim, that didnt work. Then they said he was too young and lacked enough expierence. Had he chosen Hillary they would have mocked him for that. Did you know that Palin was once a part of a survivalist/supremecy group? We are just touching the tip of this iceberg.

September 10, 2008 08:13 pm at 8:13 pm |
  4. Sally from Cali

Back on topic.

Back on topic.

Back on topic.

Obama/Biden '08 and '12

September 10, 2008 08:13 pm at 8:13 pm |
  5. Guardian

"ENOUGH of Kathrinas and Gustaves! "

Oh. Are you claiming that Obama will stop hurricanes now?

September 10, 2008 08:13 pm at 8:13 pm |
  6. Chris

I was hoping Bill would have come out sooner and help with all of this crap that McCain is pushing out. I realize that Obama needs to stay focused on the issues but how can he if McCain is always pushing the sexist crap. We need to have Bill on point helping dish it out.

September 10, 2008 08:14 pm at 8:14 pm |
  7. Richard Clark

Message to Barack Obama

Senator Obama, I believe in you and I have supported you with my vote and with my hard earned money. However I will not continue to donate to your campaign unless you show America that you will fight back. Stand up and fight like your life depends on it or better yet like my life.

Please post

September 10, 2008 08:15 pm at 8:15 pm |
  8. Palin Rules

Hillary is no Palin. You Pumas need to get a life, you lost again. The McCain camp does not need you anymore. Go home bake us some cookies.

Palin 2012

September 10, 2008 08:15 pm at 8:15 pm |
  9. how

Welcome back Bill, Be prepared the Republicans can say what they want about the Dems, you also will be one of the one's they will verbally ATTACK about NON ISSUES we are going through in this man mad Republicans administration.....

If that’s all you have to be is a woman AND a new face, WE ARE IN BIG TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!FORGET about the IMPORTANT issue’s she will need to know how to fix without leaving the US in debt, using our tax dollars to support trips for family member to ENJOY when most of us can’t pay our mortgage payment on time, so Foreign Policy EXPERIENCE ISN’T IMPORTANT to know before you BECOME Vice President?…………..Yes, we will be VERY SAFE from our ENEMIES…

September 10, 2008 08:15 pm at 8:15 pm |
  10. Caly

I am sure he much rather be "campaigning" with Sarah Palin.

September 10, 2008 08:15 pm at 8:15 pm |
  11. Working Mom

Is it just me or does it seem like Sen. Biden has been hitting the bottle? What's with the off message comments Sen. Biden made about Sen. Clinton being a better Vice President choice?

September 10, 2008 08:15 pm at 8:15 pm |
  12. Woman in Texas

I am so upset. As a woman, I am in no way offended by Obama's comments. Not at all. It's a phrase people! Get over it! Besides, even if he was talking about Palin, if she doesn't want people using words like "lipstick" them maybe she shouldn't bring up her own gendery in a major speech at the convention!

I am a strong woman. I didn't vote for Hillary, but I respect her. I do not respect Palin or McCain's political gimick of picking her.

Thanks, Bill!

September 10, 2008 08:15 pm at 8:15 pm |
  13. W O W WO W

W O W ,,,,,,,,,,O B A M A,,,,,,,,,,P R O S T I T U T I N G,,,,,,,,,, H I L L A R Y,,,,,,,

N O T,,,,,,,,E N O U G H ? ? ? W H O,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,N E X T ??? C H E L S E A ?

September 10, 2008 08:16 pm at 8:16 pm |
  14. Palin Rules

Tell the pig lady Clinton to go home and take her cheating husband with her. Silly pumas elections are for adults not silly angry children. We have won this with out your help.

Palin 2012

September 10, 2008 08:17 pm at 8:17 pm |
  15. Rachel

Nice of bill and Hill to help. Hillary in Fl on monday and bill later, now will Obama stop trashing the clinton presidency?

September 10, 2008 08:17 pm at 8:17 pm |
  16. DREADY1RASTA

Considering how he "helped" Hillary's campaign is it a good idea to let Bubba open his mouth?

September 10, 2008 08:17 pm at 8:17 pm |
  17. IAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAI

T I C K E R:::::::::::::: M U T U A L,,,,,,,,,,E N T H U S I A S M,,,,,,,O O Z I N G

September 10, 2008 08:17 pm at 8:17 pm |
  18. Shelagh

It's not just about getting the Dems back in the White House in November–it's about getting America back! Restoring some honesty, truth, a fair chance for everybody who calls themselves "American" to have a crack at a decent life here and some respect abroad. Please please help us to do this!
    Thank you!
    Obama/Biden '08

September 10, 2008 08:17 pm at 8:17 pm |
  19. Cynthia

We already know Cecil is a Republican.

It will be interesting to see two years down the road if McCain gets into office how many people that will have voted for him will think that they made a huge mistake.

September 10, 2008 08:18 pm at 8:18 pm |
  20. KATHLEEN

JUST IN:
    McCain can catch Osama Bin Ladin, but ONLY if he gets elected.

Obama Biden 2008

September 10, 2008 08:18 pm at 8:18 pm |
  21. citizen Ruth

Rich – wow yu shore are a smart feller.

September 10, 2008 08:19 pm at 8:19 pm |
  22. susie

Clinton is going to change is tune now and state Obama is qualified for President. What a flip-flop!

September 10, 2008 08:19 pm at 8:19 pm |
  23. Kate, Atlanta

ENOUGH of the MSM letting themselves be led around by the nose – kind of like a prize pig!!!

Obviously McBush is holding interviews with the VP hostage, forcing the MSM to try to be "good" or they won't get the next shot. So, instead of laughing out loud when McBush tried to peddle the pig story, no they have spent all day talking about.

Oh, and mad props to Mark Halperin for calling them all on it.

September 10, 2008 08:19 pm at 8:19 pm |
  24. rob

Oh dear Democrates, please wait until Palin speaks with the all of the press at front.
    Yes she made a great apperance but never less she can`t do better than Buss, so wait until she has spoken and then you may speak about her errors and her as a vp or worse president!!!!
    People have a short memory so if you play youre cards well, remember 11/04 is electionday not now...

Cheers and good luck
    Rob, The Netherlands

ps: We hope Obama will win just because after eight years of bush the world needs a pauze of the rhetoric of violence and fear...

September 10, 2008 08:20 pm at 8:20 pm |
  25. Joe citizen abroad

The only pig wearing lipstick is this election. With so much at stake in the world, it's discouraging to see this election degenerating into the same old crap we've seen before: name calling, finger-pointing, and sound-biting. We'll only have real reform when every state's ballots offer this option: "none of the above."

September 10, 2008 08:20 pm at 8:20 pm |