October 2nd, 2008

Biden attacks Cheney

Biden attacks Cheney.
Biden attacks Cheney.

ST. LOUIS, Missouri (CNN) – Sen. Joe Biden called current Vice President Dick Cheney "one of the most dangerous vice presidents."

Biden said he will serve a different role than Cheney if Barack Obama was elected president.

"I would not be the president," said Biden. "But I would be there to give advice."

1. Lu

"Also", Palin sounded like a little power-craze there with the "flexibility" of executive power.

October 2, 2008 10:30 pm at 10:30 pm |
  2. Kris K in RM,CA

Biden has a clear under standing of the role of VP, the law, the COnstitutuion. He was excellent tonight.
    Palin never answered a question. She was stump speech all the way. What children going to college? SHe doesn't have any.

October 2, 2008 10:30 pm at 10:30 pm |
  3. Jackson

Biden is just jealous that he will never become V.P . Everyone leaving bad comments on Palin should be ashames of themselves. You all sound like a bunch of uneducated people. John Mc caine and Palin re ready to lead The United States.

October 2, 2008 10:30 pm at 10:30 pm |
  4. Karen Reel

Thank you Senator Biden – it's about time someone said that out loud and emphatically with millions of Americans watching.

Dick Cheney is the most dangerous person in our administration and I'm more intent on counting down the days he's in office than I am in counting down the days until we return the village idiot to Texas.

October 2, 2008 10:30 pm at 10:30 pm |
  5. ines

It would scare me if a candidate did NOT recognize Cheney as being a very dangerous man in power.

October 2, 2008 10:30 pm at 10:30 pm |
  6. Shelton

I think if I see one more wink or knowing smile come out of her, I will retch. And I don't know who Rollins is, but they must want to get into bed with her. They give her points for walking out on the stage.

October 2, 2008 10:30 pm at 10:30 pm |