October 2nd, 2008

Schneider: Palin needs to define the terms she uses

ST LOUIS, Missouri (CNN) - Reform, corruption, maverick...these are words that Palin often uses, but she needs to define them.

1. Gohar Haneef

She did not make ONE straight point or answered a direct question!!!! Just repeated the same rehearsed answers over and over again...But I must say one positive thing atleast...Whoever helped her with the cramming did one heck of a good job!!!!

OBAMA/BIDEN 08

October 2, 2008 10:32 pm at 10:32 pm |
  2. JImmy in California

Joe Biden is good. I think he knocked it out the ball park tonight. Gov. Palin could not hold her own against Biden even though she tried. She is not qualified to be the next VP.

October 2, 2008 10:32 pm at 10:32 pm |
  3. Jamal

To me I thought in the beginning she was scripting her rally speech saying the same things as she does at her rally speech. Joe Biden is the man

October 2, 2008 10:32 pm at 10:32 pm |
  4. Han Solo

>these are words that Palin often uses, but she needs to define them.

Call me when Obama actually defines "Change" and maybe you will have a point.

October 2, 2008 10:32 pm at 10:32 pm |
  5. Trey

Palin is a nonsensical person. I mean she's actually dumber than I thought. With my fellow Americans not being that bright either I hope they don't fall for this crap.

October 2, 2008 10:32 pm at 10:32 pm |
  6. phorse

7 times. She said Maverick 7 times. I was hoping for nine so that it would be every ten minutes!

October 2, 2008 10:32 pm at 10:32 pm |
  7. Crystal Dunton

Vice President Debate Feedback...I felt like the 'moderator' was completely out of control...she allowed Gov. Sarah Palin to go on and on, without ever offering substance or an actual answer to the questions asked. She also allowed way to much political posturing, it was like watching an info-mercial about each candidate. I was most disappointed.

October 2, 2008 10:33 pm at 10:33 pm |
  8. Patz

the new campaing Obama/Biden vs. Marverick/Maverick. Is there any speech given by the republican party that does not include the word Maverick.

October 2, 2008 10:33 pm at 10:33 pm |
  9. TARUN KAKANI

Palin is a very good story teller....look at her dramatics...We are not here to hear "GOOD TALK" or "SLOGANS".

All of us know, how to boost up ourselves, we dont need a story teller to infuse optimisim in us.

She better wait in queue for VP longer. I like her. But am sorry, she is absolutely " a blank mind"

October 2, 2008 10:33 pm at 10:33 pm |
  10. New Day

I wanna hear all the right-wing loonies complain about the moderator now....

October 2, 2008 10:33 pm at 10:33 pm |
  11. dtk

I could not understand bit of what she said, but the couched bull. This woman is a joke. there is no comparison b/n Joe and Her. she is totally out of it.

October 2, 2008 10:33 pm at 10:33 pm |
  12. LetMeTakeYourBuzzWord

Palin talks of wanting to speak 'straight up' to the American people – yet what she has done is skirt around the issues and fail to give the people specifics. I felt like was dealing a shady car salesman.

BTW, what is up with Rollins giving Palin +48??

October 2, 2008 10:34 pm at 10:34 pm |
  13. Oren

Gov. Palin: "I don't know about mortgage, so lets go back to energy."

October 2, 2008 10:34 pm at 10:34 pm |
  14. Photodiva

She had to make sure that she stuck to her script.

October 2, 2008 10:34 pm at 10:34 pm |
  15. Griff

So because she is from Alaska! She is Obsolete? A "New Language"? You should learn,,

October 2, 2008 10:35 pm at 10:35 pm |
  16. Anonymous

the sad thing is, people are still going to vote for her because they >>think<< she did well- aka she could do more then just stay her name.

October 2, 2008 10:35 pm at 10:35 pm |
  17. Shelton

Wow, what a mess. Let's hear it for apple pie and Joe six pack. Personally, I take that as a great big affront. If she gets any more down home Mayberry, we can all sit on the back porch and go fishing and ah shucks, just one of us soccor moms trying to rule the world.

October 2, 2008 10:36 pm at 10:36 pm |
  18. X-democrat for McCain

Biden was begging everyone to vote for Obama?? What a Joke!!! The democrats have no idea what to do !! Gov. Palin was excellent!!

October 2, 2008 10:36 pm at 10:36 pm |
  19. chucky

I think Sara did very well, although she didn't answer a lot of the questions she held her own. but i still wouldn't vote for her....her tickets policies are too scary.

October 2, 2008 10:37 pm at 10:37 pm |
  20. Jason

She can't!! She doesn't know what those things mean!

October 2, 2008 10:37 pm at 10:37 pm |
  21. JEW FOR OBAMA

Biden coninually called Sarah Palin out on the lack of facts and coherence of her statements. Also, Biden knows exactly what he is talking about when it comes to Israel...Israelis and Jews around the world (and Florida) do not worry!

October 2, 2008 10:37 pm at 10:37 pm |
  22. Em

Palin won hands down.

October 2, 2008 10:37 pm at 10:37 pm |
  23. Geraldine

Sarah Palin sounds like a broken record. No matter the question, she and her running mate are mavericks. I have no idea what this means. Has anyone asked her for specific examples of what a maverick does and why we should want a maverick when our economy is the worst in my 58 years. I'm terrified of having an irratic man in the white house. Now that she compares herself to Cheney I'm really scared. Is Cheney a Maverick???

October 2, 2008 10:37 pm at 10:37 pm |
  24. Soccer Mom

Palin, I’m a soccer mom and I’m not voting for McCain!

October 2, 2008 10:37 pm at 10:37 pm |
  25. Matt

That was soo, soo, i don't even know. When Palin was grilled with cold hard facts, she immediatly changed the subject, or spewed hockey mom bullux.

October 2, 2008 10:37 pm at 10:37 pm |