October 2nd, 2008

Schneider: Palin's answers

ST LOUIS, Missouri (CNN) - Palin's answers do not lack confidence, they lack coherence.

1. ...

mhm

2. Kathryn

Did she actually answer any questions? I have no idea what she was talking about half the time. It scares me that she could be second in command...

3. Ruth

She is very gracious however, she isn't the type of person that America needs for a Vice President. She is not at all well spoken.

4. Curtis - Marietta, GA

The moment of the debate – When Sen. Biden told Gov. Palin that "don't think that you're the only one who knows what it's like to raise a kid on your own". You tell em Joe!

5. kim

My favorite line

Nukulear weaponry, of course, would be the be all, end all of just too many people in too many parts of our planet, so those dangerous regimes, again, cannot be allowed to acquire nuclear weapons, period.

such insite. I am blown away. Let's give a shout out to all those many people in too many parts of the world.

6. PaulMoATX

Biden just finished up wiping Palin off the floor. What a blowout. If I was Biden, I would have just let her talk the whole time. She's handing the election to Obama as I type this. Thanks for playing McCain, your judgment has cost you the election.

7. izabel

i am just tired of her adding her family to her answers.

8. Help! Wake me up!

I'm glad I have a DVR, it may break backing up to try to "get it"!

9. Melanie

I agree. She does tend to ramble. It makes me stop listening. I've caught myself thinking of what I'm wearing to work tomorrow and what I need to take out for dinner. I

10. Achille Salesh

Then, the american people don't deserve an incoherente president.
    Am'I wrong ?

11. Bianca

WHY IS SHE GIVING SPEECHES!!

12. MM

oh thank goodness it's ending. she's unbelievable. I think Joe did alright.

13. Phoenix

Thank you Thank you Thank you for saying what I have been thinking all night. This was painful and quite scary and I am sorry relating to the heartland or not but I do not want my political leaders speaking in a "folksy" manner when they are representing our great nation. If I interviewed her for even a Customer Service Rep position and she spoke with such poor grammer and diction I would not hire her.

14. blue in a red state

all saddle and no horse

15. The Whale

They also lack facts.

They also lack details.

16. G in the A

What the hell is she babbling about?!?!?!?

17. texas voter

This woman is a big joke, please people get wise to this. She is just like a trained monkey

18. JJ in TX

Wow, thanks Gov. Palin for helping me make up my mind. I'll be casting my vote for Obama/Biden.

October 2, 2008 10:31 pm at 10:31 pm |
  19. Cindy

Go Joe!! Finally clarified the "maverick" nickname!

October 2, 2008 10:31 pm at 10:31 pm |
  20. john l

Sarah Palin is just plain weird. I think she is a unstable wacky mom

October 2, 2008 10:31 pm at 10:31 pm |
  21. Josh

Absolutely on the money about the coherence thing...Ryan et al that believe that Obama is a "socialist," this country has has socialist policies for a long time: the idea of social security, healthcare, wellfare, medicaid, medicare. All these are commonly embraced by the American public because it benefits the common good. We should not live in a country where everyone is out to get ahead by cutting throats and slashing their way to the top. So you're socialist charge can pretty much be a compliment, because if you're of the mindset that everyone is out for themselves and you should not rely on your neighbor or the American public, then you can go move to Iran or Mexico where people are literally killing each other to get ahead.

October 2, 2008 10:31 pm at 10:31 pm |
  22. Keith

she is very confident, but not abreast of the domestic and international issues. She certainly has no substance.

October 2, 2008 10:31 pm at 10:31 pm |
  23. DCB

Actually they lack content. She's charismatic, pretty and smiles a lot, but her answers only hit her (lightweight) points rather than responding tp what the moderator has asked.

October 2, 2008 10:31 pm at 10:31 pm |
  24. Just a viewer

She is an embarrasment for intelligent women across America!!!

October 2, 2008 10:31 pm at 10:31 pm |
  25. CLS in VT

Did she just say she likes answering these tough questions? I am still waiting for her to do so.

October 2, 2008 10:31 pm at 10:31 pm |