October 15th, 2008

Crowley: We finally get a show

ALT TEXT

Crowley: Sen. McCain and Sen. Obama finally begin to engage each other.(AP PHOTO)

HEMPSTEAD, New York (CNN) - This is by far the most interesting debate of the three. They are engaging each other. They both brought their game.

1. Disappointed Republican

It is a clown show by McCain.

October 15, 2008 09:52 pm at 9:52 pm |
  2. Go Obama!

HELL NO Sarah Palin isn't qualified to be president!!!!!!!! Get outta here with the BS McCain!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't help but to look like a mean old man! Go retire!

October 15, 2008 09:52 pm at 9:52 pm |
  3. Chelle in Fla

yup, taking it to the home stretch...

October 15, 2008 09:52 pm at 9:52 pm |
  4. bnavoter

all mccain keeps doing is coming back to attacking obama. that's all he has left. no way, no how, no mccain...

October 15, 2008 09:52 pm at 9:52 pm |
  5. Richie

But McW's game is tiddly winks and big O's is professional basketball.

October 15, 2008 09:52 pm at 9:52 pm |
  6. TexicoFrom Mexico

Why no flag pin for McCain? As a veteran myself I am offended!!!!!! Go home and be bitter! You have nothing to loose with your 100 million dollars! its us that have to clean up you and the Republicans mess....oh it will be tough and I will have to work two jobs to send my daughters to college but we will do it!

October 15, 2008 09:52 pm at 9:52 pm |
  7. Smarter than the GOP

And McCain's most irratic!

October 15, 2008 09:52 pm at 9:52 pm |
  8. Joe Sixpack

Senator Obama Live on Sunday states, "As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides, Obama said. 'There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it."We sh ould consider to reinvent our National Anthem as well as to redesign our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. My wife disrespects the Flag for many personal reasons. Together she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past, many years ago. She has her views and I have mine".

October 15, 2008 09:52 pm at 9:52 pm |
  9. rosangel..change that im waiting for

CROWLEY WHY OBAMAS ISSUES ARE THE ONLY ONES ALLOWED WHY NOT TALK ABOUT PALINS INVESTIGATION AND HER ABUSE OF POWER..FAIR????

October 15, 2008 09:52 pm at 9:52 pm |
  10. TD

Is Joe the Plummer looking at the bigger picture? Or is he so snowballed at what the Republican party thinks that just "now" we are in an ecominic depression? Is Joe the Plummer financially sound to enter into a new company or is Joe looking for a bail out like everyone else? By the way....McSane...calm down....Your blood pressure is up...it shows in your face color!!!

October 15, 2008 09:52 pm at 9:52 pm |
  11. Zion

I agree, I am engaged and enjoying both.

October 15, 2008 09:53 pm at 9:53 pm |
  12. Tiff of lithia springs

Sorry Crowley,

That's not saying much.

October 15, 2008 09:53 pm at 9:53 pm |
  13. Sean

I agree, very engaging and MCain is doing all he can...however I don't htink it is enough since Obama has an answer for every attack.

October 15, 2008 09:53 pm at 9:53 pm |
  14. Fitzpatrick

Mc Cain and the attack factor

October 15, 2008 09:53 pm at 9:53 pm |
  15. Tara, Seattle

I agree Candy! This is good stuff.

October 15, 2008 09:53 pm at 9:53 pm |
  16. Jay

To Bad McCain is a joke.

October 15, 2008 09:53 pm at 9:53 pm |
  17. steve bailey

Does McCain intend to talk down to us like he's talking down to Obama?

October 15, 2008 09:53 pm at 9:53 pm |
  18. rachel

I know the media will say Obama won, but the best line and I am glad mccain said it cause I was getting tired of it, If you wanted to run against bush you should have run 4 years ago.

October 15, 2008 09:53 pm at 9:53 pm |
  19. Dr. Roy

Candy, I agree. I like it!!! So far, I have to give McCain the edge. He had to come out swinging to stay somewhat close in the polls.

October 15, 2008 09:53 pm at 9:53 pm |
  20. Sean

McCain looks very angry....not holding his temper very well

October 15, 2008 09:53 pm at 9:53 pm |
  21. Michael, Pensacola, FL

Yes this is a better debate, but desperation prompts that type of activity and McCain is desperate.

October 15, 2008 09:53 pm at 9:53 pm |
  22. EVN

yeah its definitely getting a bit interesting.

Im still voting for Obama

October 15, 2008 09:54 pm at 9:54 pm |
  23. Achille Salesh

And finally whose game is benefiting Americans now ?

October 15, 2008 09:54 pm at 9:54 pm |
  24. No Hillary = No Obama

Remember: Obama is a trained lawyer. He knows how to talk and argue. He's used to it, that's his context and forte. McCain is not a trained lawyer and has not been trained in argument. McCain – what you see is what you get. He can throw a punch; Obama throws words.

October 15, 2008 09:54 pm at 9:54 pm |
  25. Accountant Guy

Obama just SHUT DOWN McBush!! Give it up McBush, you just got REJECTED!! Pack it up and take eskimo barbie with you!!

Obama/Biden '08