November 4th, 2008

Obama wins New Mexico, CNN projects

(CNN)– Sen. Barack Obama will win the state New Mexico, CNN projects.

Filed under: Candidate Barack Obama • John McCain
  1. Mayra_2008

Way to go!!! this is true and real History and it will happen....

November 4, 2008 10:24 pm at 10:24 pm |
  2. Isaiah

Yes! No McSAME

OBAMANOS!!!!!!

Turning Ohio and New Mexico BLUE!!!

WOW!

I'm feeling overly optimistic but the race isn't over yet folks. Keep it up Obama!

November 4, 2008 10:25 pm at 10:25 pm |
  3. babatunde

If the whole world would hav been allowed to vote in the US election, Obama will surely win. As it is the world stil awaits the change the Americans needs- Barack Obama

November 4, 2008 10:28 pm at 10:28 pm |
  4. 5620mel

I agree the polls are calling candiates far too early and do not agree as this could sway voters on the East Coast who have not yet voted. I think they should hold all ballots until the following day and when 100% of the votes are in. NM is a great example, CNN is calling Obama yet Mccain has the majority vote.

November 4, 2008 10:28 pm at 10:28 pm |
  5. Disappointed in America's newfound ignorance

Barak Obama has not proposed one valid or viable solution for America's prolems that is within the limited powers of the president to actually implement. His heart may be in the right place, but anyone with any knowledge of government will understand he won't have the authority to do most of what he has touted as his plan for America. It's just pipe dreams and election night pillow talk. Meanwhile, a man with the actual knowledge and know how to bring America out of this dark age is being bashed because he happens to belong to the GOP and the same party as the man who did his best to get America through a mess started by Bill Clinton. Sure, most are glad Bush can't run again, but if you listen to more than party lines, McCain isn't Bush, nor does he agree with Bush's choices. Shame on America for being so ignorant as to fall for the political promises of a man who's record shows dishonesty and deception over the proven track record of a man who stands by his word and his country. It will be a sad day for America if Obama wins. Shame on New Mexico and shame on America. I thought America was less gullible than that.

November 4, 2008 10:29 pm at 10:29 pm |
  6. monica

I was just wondering how God could bless Obama if he can't even put his hand on God's Holy Word, the Bible???? As for the "Black" person that commented below, you can't spell and Satan was also an Angel from Heaven!!!!!

November 4, 2008 10:31 pm at 10:31 pm |
  7. Scared Silly

Barack Obama = Jimmy Carter
    Four years as president followed by a landside Republican victory.

November 4, 2008 10:31 pm at 10:31 pm |
  8. Farrell, Houston, Tx

THANK YOU BILL RICHARDSON AND THANK YOU MY LATINO BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF NEW MEXICO. WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.

November 4, 2008 10:33 pm at 10:33 pm |
  9. Howdy

The argument that the whole world wants Obama as the president makes no sense. That is like saying that the Dallas Cowboys want some dude in a wheelchair to quarterback the Redskins. The cowboys don't pick the redskins quarterback and the world doesn't pick our president.

November 4, 2008 10:36 pm at 10:36 pm |
  10. Imani

Lucferis exquisite post. I completly agree. This country...the world is at a crossroad right now. The dawn of a new age has arrived and I am looking forward to the future. Go Obama Go!

November 4, 2008 10:41 pm at 10:41 pm |
  11. Tim, Port Orchard, Wa

Hey D.A.N.I.

Sarah Palin....

I don't need to say any more!!! (except)

Hey, hey, hey goooodbye!!!!!

November 4, 2008 10:57 pm at 10:57 pm |
  12. Michelle G

This is a GREAT day in 2008! OBAMA PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

November 4, 2008 11:09 pm at 11:09 pm |
  13. Carol, New York

Congratulations PRESIDENT Obama. I now know that my children will be okay. America has spoken, we aren't a color, we are a collage of proud people.

November 4, 2008 11:50 pm at 11:50 pm |
  14. Brandon

I used to always hear my elders say how they were proud to be an American, but tonight has inspired in me the true definition of the word "Proud". The best part of this all to me is the amount of young americans that have voted, and the choice that they made was with Obama. This is truly something that will never ever be forgotten in the history of this great country. Congratulations!! Senator Obama. God Bless you, and God bless the entire World :).

November 5, 2008 01:24 am at 1:24 am |