February 27th, 2009

44 with Ed Henry: Get the lowdown on the White House week

CNN Senior White House Correspondent Ed Henry breaks down the week in presidential news, from the budget showdown to troop withdrawal plans, and more.

"44 with Ed Henry" is live on CNN.com every Friday 11 am – 12 pm ET. To subscribe to the podcast, go to http://www.cnn.com/podcast

Filed under: White House
  1. Had It

No interest whatsoever in the opinion of "Mr.Smirk". I have my own opinion and I am smarter than "Mr Smirk".

February 27, 2009 05:20 pm at 5:20 pm |
  2. Betty in Arizona

Go Away Ed Henry, you smirky little biased stink rat.

February 27, 2009 05:43 pm at 5:43 pm |
  3. Ula Nejad Sacramento, Ca

I would not start a business under Obama's watch. Too risky. If I am a billionaire, I would transfer all my money offshore and look for investments elsewhere. Overall view of Obama's presidency......corrupt chicago politics.

February 27, 2009 05:50 pm at 5:50 pm |
  4. Griff............... on The Truth...

Why? There is no such Place. Not these days.

February 27, 2009 05:50 pm at 5:50 pm |
  5. Bleebo

With a name like ULA Nejad, you might want to even move offshore. Obama is not asking you for your business. Good Riddance.

Obama backing.

February 27, 2009 06:02 pm at 6:02 pm |
  6. Bleebo

Another thing, Ula Nejad, "if I am a bill.....", please, are you legally a citizen of the USA? How about that!

Obama backing.

February 27, 2009 06:04 pm at 6:04 pm |
  7. D O

Ula Nejad you are idiot send this message to GOP and BUSH ???

February 27, 2009 07:03 pm at 7:03 pm |
  8. arithmetic is liberal

Ula, what is life like without a nose?

Because you seem to have cut yours off to spite your face.

February 27, 2009 07:18 pm at 7:18 pm |
  9. angella mcfarlane

ed henry is a rat , also a repb for john maccain , ed is working hard to take down president obama, the world is watching ed henry.

February 27, 2009 07:32 pm at 7:32 pm |
  10. ED FL

I am hopeful that CNN with some new faces in key positions like yours will try to return to a media element that once was admired ,trusted and had integrity. Presently except for a few [token ] afro american talking heads the impression of the old guard comes off as ANTI DEMOCRATIC OR A TOUCH OF RACISM against president OBAMA in their appearances and demeanor. I was a die hard CNN addict for years and now I barely can stand any aspect of the network. I have changed from the only HOMEPAGE my computer knew to a less biased network. Your anti Obama attitude or pro bias GOP slant puts you in a FOX STATION category. This is not a reflection of you personally but the old talking heads MALE AND FEMALE. This [probably will not get posted due to CNN'S censorship aganist any comments against the GOP ,however it may get to the inside management to read.

February 27, 2009 07:39 pm at 7:39 pm |
  11. ty

@ULA,where did you get that name,maybe you also one of refugee from mexico.Nobody needs your type of business in the states.The last tyme i checked juarez was under seige due to your type of business.Maybe its time to ship out.Ulaaahaaahahahaha,,,,

February 27, 2009 07:41 pm at 7:41 pm |
  12. ray ray

Bleebo – with a name like that I imagine you're quite concerned how you'll acquire your next meal.... considering Congress has said "No" to owning primates as pets what will you do??

February 27, 2009 07:52 pm at 7:52 pm |
  13. Lynn

How is it that Ed Henry and the rest of the "pundits" all of a sudden are experts on every subject!??

February 27, 2009 08:07 pm at 8:07 pm |
  14. Bob

I will be glad when the 100 day Obama watch is over. What are you guys going to do after that? Maybe we can come out of this recession once you media stop reporting every little move this man makes and let him work through some things. You guys flip, flop your stories like pancakes. The American people are not stupid, we know things are going to change with the what Obama said on the campaign trail because things turned for the worse right before he was elected. Stop playing so many mind games with us, we really would appreciate it.

February 27, 2009 08:15 pm at 8:15 pm |