April 28th, 2009
  1. fudge

He's comments says it all, you Repbugs, need to get with the Program, we had enough!

April 28, 2009 04:48 pm at 4:48 pm |
  2. Melissa

Notice the ones that keep saying he did it to get elected are the same people that are sore loser republicans.

April 28, 2009 04:50 pm at 4:50 pm |
  3. Karen

He'll be at odds with the Democrats if he doesn't win the next election :)

April 28, 2009 04:59 pm at 4:59 pm |
  4. Mark, B'ham., Al.

I have my differences with the Republican Party and I split my vote in state and local elections but I will never vote for a democrat in the White House on one issue and that is National Defense. In my father's Air Force carrer and my Navy carrer I saw first hand who really wants the Armed Forces to Win and who really makes sure the military gets decent pay raises and the best equipment and training, and that is not the post Viet Nam democrats. The last democrat I voted for for national office was John Glenn to be my Senator. Since then all they have offered as a choice is a liberal on defense who sees it as a way to cut spending for social welfare programs. Obama already proved my not voting for him by having the Defense Secretary cut 15% from the defense budget and cutting major porgrams to insure our forces have the best out there including new armor for the Army and Marines, missle defense, and the F-22 Raptor which will give us air superiority all over the world.

April 28, 2009 05:02 pm at 5:02 pm |
  5. kp

POLITICS, baby! that's all this is about; losing POWER and INFLUENCE. Specter is a POLITICAL JUNKIE.

April 28, 2009 05:06 pm at 5:06 pm |
  6. ROC

No need to explain, all the sane people, including myself, have left the GOP. The only ones left are the right wing extremists.

April 28, 2009 05:16 pm at 5:16 pm |