April 29th, 2009

Did you vote in last year's election?

Did you vote last fall?
Did you vote last fall?

You're making your voice heard tonight - but what about last November? Did you vote last fall?

Let us know whether you did or not here, and let us know why in the comments.

Voting has ended.

Seventy-eight percent of you said you voted in last year's election. Twenty-two percent of you said you did not vote.

1. Dr. David Bruce

I would hope that every thinking American voted Democratic. If not, what does it take.

April 29, 2009 10:36 pm at 10:36 pm |
  2. mike

yes I voted and yes for obama

April 29, 2009 10:41 pm at 10:41 pm |
  3. gl, Pittsburgh

Yes, I voted for President Obama and glad I did.

April 29, 2009 10:44 pm at 10:44 pm |
  4. Simmy

April 29, 2009 10:45 pm at 10:45 pm |
  5. gl, Pittsburgh

Convicted felons can't vote.

Yes, that can. They have to be out of jail, but they can vote. I work for the election office during the elections and yes convicted felons can vote. Please do your research before making a comment like this lone DUTCH/BAD

April 29, 2009 10:47 pm at 10:47 pm |
  6. Marty, Grand Rapids Mi

Yes, the republicans in their current form are insane. I just wish and hope Obama will balance our budget. There is no sense giving up one ruler (oil) for another one (china).

April 29, 2009 11:06 pm at 11:06 pm |
  7. usualone

Yes I voted, and basically Mr. Obama continues to be very open and honest, if people take the time to listen to him. As a candidate, he would not know all the facts as he would learn once taking the office of President- And of course one would expect him to adjust some of his direction once in office. He does seem to be following the basic plans he campaigned on. And most importantly, he knows he cannot do it all alone. The people who are against him will never give him a chance as is obvious by the comments on CNN's site since he took office. They continue to be negative and never seem to have ideas or suggestions on how to solve our massive problems. It is easy to just complain.

April 29, 2009 11:14 pm at 11:14 pm |
  8. Annie

I always vote. Last year, however, after watching Sarah Palin at the republican convention, I hopped onto Obama's web site, donated, and volunteered. That's a first for me. That woman was so hateful I felt the need get off my duff to do something for my country.

April 29, 2009 11:29 pm at 11:29 pm |
  9. Annie

@Gary Gunn, sorry bud, Obama didn't just barely win. You better check your numbers again. Then I would suggest checking them against Bush in 2000 and again in 2004. Those were barely wins.

April 29, 2009 11:31 pm at 11:31 pm |