April 29th, 2009

Grade Barack Obama's first 100 days

Grade Barack Obama's first 100 days.
Grade Barack Obama's first 100 days.

How has the president handled his first 100 days in office?

Rate his performance here, and tell us why in the comments.

1. LAFromFL

A++++++++++++++++++++++
    Best President ever.
    He is young, smart, mixed race, cool, tolerant, patient, inclusive, etc.......

April 29, 2009 11:22 pm at 11:22 pm |
  2. LAFromFL

A++++++++++++++++++++++
    Best President ever.
    He is young, smart, mixed race, cool, tolerant, patient, inclusive, etc…….

April 29, 2009 11:23 pm at 11:23 pm |
  3. susie

And now I think I am going to throw up. Wonder how many of these people who gave him an A+ have ever earned enough to pay any signficant tax or how many of them are waiting for the check in the mail.

Yep, bet if you Polled people who watch Fox his scores would be much lower...but that's because those viewers are actually the ones footing the bills for the Flyby photo op...and paying enough taxes so all you freeloaders get your check in the mail. Wish I had the money to move to New Zealand, because America is just not what it used to be.

I can only hope in my lifetime I will see and be able to experience the time when we all become like the rest of hte freeloaders and there is no one left like the tax paying citizens to foot the bill, bet you won't think this socialistic program is so great after all.

April 29, 2009 11:24 pm at 11:24 pm |
  4. JeffD

I'm a college student at the University of Arkansas. I work two jobs to pay my tuition and bills. I do not receive any Federal assistance, nor did I take out any student loans to help pay for my tuition. I work for it! I just wish more people in the U.S. would do the same. I attended a tea party in Fayetteville on April 15 for three reasons; 1) I believe Government spending is out of control on meaningless pork, 2) I received extra credit in my political science class, and 3) I believe it will go down and history and may someday be in history books. I find it very offending that our President, Barrack Obama make fun of the people who attended such events. Obama bends over backwards to cater to the freaks, illegals, and foreign leaders who hate our country, but he makes fun of regular people who actually care about this country. This is disturbing.

April 29, 2009 11:25 pm at 11:25 pm |
  5. Anonymous

A+ on reading from a teleprompter

F for having an original thought of his own

F for being fiscally responsible to the american people

April 29, 2009 11:25 pm at 11:25 pm |
  6. Carl

How do I think he has preformed? He has already logged more TV time than G. Bush in both his terms. Bush never put Bill Clinton down one time during his two terms, Obama can't open his mouth without criticizing Bush. He is attempting to bankrupt our nation. Bush could do nothing with the likes of Reid, Dodd, Franks and several other Democrats. I'm 71 years old, was raised a Democrat, left it on Clinton's second run, now I vote for the person. I Obama stinks. He has no idea how to chose people for leadership. My question, who has made such a mess in DC of the years? It was already a mess when Bush took charge, now its worse and getting even worse. I don't know where you get you votes, but everybody I know does not like Obama. He's bad for our nation

April 29, 2009 11:27 pm at 11:27 pm |
  7. Gerrie from Pa.

I am truly afraid for my country. This president leaves me very nervous. I fear the majority of people have their head in the sand and our country is going to be very hurt. Thanks to the biased media I fear my country is in for "change" and not in a good way. I wish I understood why the media will not give both sides. That makes me sad and suspicious. God bless the USA and I do mean "GOD bless the USA."

April 29, 2009 11:28 pm at 11:28 pm |
  8. Tina

whoever has an inclination to criticize systematically, I would like you to take a hard look at yourself to see if you can just achieve even 10% of what our President has sweat so hard to achieve so far… So stop criticizing and support his great effort instead, for your own sake and the sake of all the americans around the world … Stop acting like spoiled brats. I give him an A+ across.

April 29, 2009 11:29 pm at 11:29 pm |
  9. Ginger 4a safe USA

He's everywhere but has done nothing but give speaches...promises promises..does anyone know someone that has benefit from his 4 + trillion dollar spending?
    Lets just put an add in the newspaper for our enemies.
    ."You will be treated wonderfully if you should want to come and attack Americans" Don't worry there will be no drama with Obama to protect you!
    D and that is generous!!! God Help us all in the following 100 days!!!

April 29, 2009 11:29 pm at 11:29 pm |
  10. D.Williams

There's something not right with the last question about grading President Obama first 100 days. If 61% of blacks gave him an "A" how is it that overall he got a "B"?

April 29, 2009 11:32 pm at 11:32 pm |
  11. Brad

Here are my grades on the Oboma administration:
    1)economy – F (borrowing my grandchildrens money for a failed stimulous bill)
    2)foreign policy – D+ (pandering to Iran and a soft line on North Korea spells disaster for our future)
    3)domestic issues – F (HLS is completely incompetant, all cabinet members are far left tax cheats)
    4)Style A- – (you've got to love this guys style)
    5)overall D- (defending your spending policies on the Bush (Moron) years does not give you a pass on spending this country into the ground!)
    Wake up cool-aid drinkers!

April 29, 2009 11:32 pm at 11:32 pm |
  12. Leslie

OUR DEFICIT is growing $1 BILLION AN HOUR. You know what, I don't care anymore, young people of this country will be paying FOR IT. USA would be a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY SOON.

SOONER or later China will tell USA, NO MORE LOAN!

April 29, 2009 11:33 pm at 11:33 pm |
  13. phastfred

Obama gets an A+++ from me. If anyone has any doubts, just look back among the past 100 days or so. We have a former President who is so disliked by the American people that he dare not show his face in public for fear of humiliation. Thank God for term limits. Another 4 years would have crippled this country and brought the American people to their knees, reviled the World over. I wouldn't be surprised if he has returned to his Jack Daniels for solace. And along comes Brarak Obama, a breath of fresh air who quickly inherited a financial disaster, had to calm the scorn towards American's as torturers no better than the opposition we claimed to be fighting and, all of a sudden, there is hope. And where there is hope, there will be achievement. We need to do our part to continue Pres. Obama's ascention to greatness. This guy is a genious of a whirlwind and I admire his ethics, values, graciousness and intelligence. Once again, America is on-track to greatness as Bush/Cheney disappear into the shadows. God bless America! The greatest Country on Earth.

April 29, 2009 11:33 pm at 11:33 pm |