April 29th, 2009

Grade Secretary of State Clinton

What do you think of Clinton's performace at State?
What do you think of Clinton's performace at State?

How well has Hillary Clinton handled her new job as the nation's top diplomat?

Grade her performance here, and tell us why in the comments.

Voting has closed. You gave Hillary Clinton a B.

1. Ronnie

c

April 29, 2009 10:12 pm at 10:12 pm |
  2. Eric, Newburyport

I've not been a fan of Hillary – she has been fantatsic as SoS. Looking back, I'm saddened I didn't vote for her in the primaries. She would never have bowed to a Saudi prince...

April 29, 2009 10:13 pm at 10:13 pm |
  3. Gagz

I give her a B+ shes doing a great job I wish I heard a little more though. All the people who gave her a low score b/c of the past need to read this is hows shes doing now not 4 months ago.

April 29, 2009 10:13 pm at 10:13 pm |
  4. eleanor weinstein

she's terrific!

April 29, 2009 10:13 pm at 10:13 pm |
  5. lorikj

I commend Hllary on her strength, she is one of the strongest women i have ever seen. A+

April 29, 2009 10:13 pm at 10:13 pm |
  6. jerss

I give Hillary an A. She's doing a great job.

April 29, 2009 10:14 pm at 10:14 pm |
  7. Lori-Ann

I LOVE Hillary!!! She is the best at everything she does. I give her an A++. I voted for her when she was running for NY Senate (what an awesome job she did for the Upstate region) also. I just loved the way she handled herself as a First Lady. She rocks!!

April 29, 2009 10:16 pm at 10:16 pm |
  8. Carl

(A). Hillary, you are doing an outstanding job. Thank you!

April 29, 2009 10:17 pm at 10:17 pm |
  9. Americonio

I think this nation as far as our foreign affairs has been blessed again at a time when great leadership is required. To have a President that seems to have complete faith in his cabinet members. And his faith in Sec. Clinton is well placed, thank you Madame Sec, for taking the job.

April 29, 2009 10:18 pm at 10:18 pm |
  10. Brett

D. She is not in touch with reality on foriegn affairs. Lacks substance and is only pallatable by foriegn dignitaries because of her husband. As it was asked before... what has she done? Nothing but stay in rank. Come to think of it, I guess with her thats a good thing.

April 29, 2009 10:19 pm at 10:19 pm |
  11. SWise

Grade B

April 29, 2009 10:21 pm at 10:21 pm |
  12. C. McAdoo

I give Secretary of State, Hilary Clinton B. She has stated some contradictions when being interviewed regarding foreign policy that were in conflict to what the President had previously stated. I believe that she will get better and reflect the Commander in Chief's position as time goes by.

April 29, 2009 10:21 pm at 10:21 pm |
  13. Patriot Guy

She doesn't even deserve a grade. If Hillary had not attached herself to Bill Clinton's backside like a blood-thirsty leach back in the 70's, she would be a nothing today. The only reason she's in the cabinet is because Obama wanted to shut Bill up. She doesn't have half the brains that Condi Rice has.....who, I may point out, did NOT need an influential spouse to get her the gig.

April 29, 2009 10:23 pm at 10:23 pm |
  14. Debby

A+++++ she has more integrity than anyone in Obama's cabinet.

April 29, 2009 10:24 pm at 10:24 pm |
  15. asdfaf

A+ , she is fine

April 29, 2009 10:27 pm at 10:27 pm |
  16. Truth-Bomb Thrower

She's totally incompetent. I give her an "F."

April 29, 2009 10:28 pm at 10:28 pm |
  17. Jed

A+, Hillary Clinton is my hero! She's doing an amazing job!

April 29, 2009 10:30 pm at 10:30 pm |
  18. Ken Johnson

All i can say is she is a Living Legend!!! A Real Rock Star. historic politian. Can you name a glass that she hasn't broke. truly one of modern histories leading ladies.

April 29, 2009 10:35 pm at 10:35 pm |
  19. Katherine Bolman, EdD

Obama has been amazing in the work on world issues. His ability to work with world issues and global heads of state. A grade of A is the right vote

April 29, 2009 10:39 pm at 10:39 pm |
  20. Kettely C

Hillary you show power, charm, intelligent, class and strength. You are a superb woman. Keep up the great job on representing our country.

April 29, 2009 10:41 pm at 10:41 pm |
  21. Katherine Bolman, EdD

Mrs Clinton has done a great job of recovery from the fight for office. I respect her experience and energy!!

April 29, 2009 10:41 pm at 10:41 pm |
  22. Dr. David Bruce

She is dedicated and taking hold. Let's not even discuss the past administration. A double FF would be generous for them.

April 29, 2009 10:42 pm at 10:42 pm |
  23. Jeff V.

F- Anybody less Qualified

April 29, 2009 10:57 pm at 10:57 pm |
  24. R

I gave her an A+. I think she's doing a fantastic job, and is happy doing what she's doing. Unfortunately there hasn't been too many focus on foreign issues to know whether to lower that grade or not. The focus has been more on the economy.

April 29, 2009 11:09 pm at 11:09 pm |
  25. Olivia Rios

A+

She earned it hands down!

April 29, 2009 11:09 pm at 11:09 pm |