April 29th, 2009

Grade the media

Grade the media on their first 100 days.
Grade the media on their first 100 days.

How well have reporters covered Congress and the new administration?

Grade the press here, and tell us why in the comments.

Voting has ended. You gave the media a B-.

1. cary

Only could watch a little of CNN's coverage of Obama's 100 days – It was almost Dating Game-esque with the grade cards the commentators held up. Very cheesy.

April 29, 2009 10:47 pm at 10:47 pm |
  2. Jeff V.

F- Obama suck ups

April 29, 2009 10:51 pm at 10:51 pm |
  3. Makes me sick

I can't believe Obama complaining about "Oh, I have 7 or 8 big issues. Other past presidents only had 3 or 4. Wasn't he keeping up with world events while campaigning? Why do some of you give him credit for effort? Anybody is supposed to do that. A lot of those that voted for Obama just wanted Bush out. What's tragic is Bush was going to be out anyway. Now we have a president that can't even put together a cabinet without half of them being criminals. He has no experience. What he does well is speeches. The problem is he is so good at them people actually get brain washed by them. He won't be able to blame Bush for much longer, both the house and senate are a Democratic majority. Who is he going to blame with the way things are going. Pakastan now has nuclear arms, North Korea isn't far behind. Venezuela slammed the USA right in front of Barrack. Barrack didn't defend us. He has put us in the largest debt ever and now is passing a gigantic budbet which we can't afford. Remember what happened to Russia a few years ago. They even sold off their military. I'm sure we could get a decent price for Alaska and Hawaii. It's headed that direction. This country needs a leader, not somebody that got elected because everyone was mad at the former president. For the sake of our country I hope he learns quickly or gets some help.

April 29, 2009 10:54 pm at 10:54 pm |
  4. tjtj

make me sick you are an idiot you should pay attention to the debt he walked into thanks to bush if wo cut back we lose I am a buisness owner not much different if i dont spent to fix my situation i lose to if we dont spend to create jobs you and i will be paying for everyone who in unemployed next year if we fallow bushes crap

April 29, 2009 11:29 pm at 11:29 pm |
  5. JackObrien

I don't care what any of you say.

Rebecca Gomez Diamond on Fox Business is the hottest women on television.

April 29, 2009 11:32 pm at 11:32 pm |