May 3rd, 2009
  1. Linda

I think Obama, Pelosi and Reid are on a power trip. I had hoped that he would bring change to Washington. I guess his message of change meant that Big Brother would take care of us. I don't need nor want Big Brother/Sister telling me what to do. I say NO to big government and YES to representation. I am not being represented by my government.

May 3, 2009 02:37 pm at 2:37 pm |
  2. Partisan idiot

He's got my vote for next American Idol.

May 3, 2009 02:39 pm at 2:39 pm |
  3. faith

John King is today's lou Dobbs.... I stopped watching him....

May 3, 2009 02:46 pm at 2:46 pm |
  4. Gary

Except for the wild spending, Obama is doing okay. He kept Secretary Gates and Gen. Patreous in place. He has slowed his withdrawl from Iraq to where Bush/McCain advocated. He has stepped up efforts in Afghanistan and Pakistan just as McCain advocated. His team's independent review of Guantanimo and the Tribunals was that they were within international law and he may keep the Military tribunal system. He has backed off the cancellation of NAFTA rhetoric. He and his CIA chief even tacidly acknowledged that waterboarding did produce important info even if he wouldn't have authorized those activities himself. In foreign policy he is leading from the middle which is good for everyone. Now if we could just stop him from borrowing huge debt and spending huge money, he may turn out to be an effective 2 term president.

May 3, 2009 02:50 pm at 2:50 pm |
  5. tim

Geez, thanks. Find 3 liberals who voted for Obama and ask them what they think about Obama and Republicans.

Who would have ever thought we would hear the answers we heard?

Keep up the journalistic integrity, it fits your organization just fine.

May 3, 2009 02:57 pm at 2:57 pm |
  6. Ex-Republican

Actually a decent representation of the people I know. My Democrat friends believe Obama is trying but are reallistic about the mountrain of work ahead of him. While my Repulican friends don't like them but can't really articulate why except for excerpts of "too much spending" or some of the even worse propeganda out there.

May 3, 2009 03:08 pm at 3:08 pm |
  7. Oh please....

The guy is a woos and an appeaser. N. Korea and Iran are laughing at him while they move full speed ahead on their nuke programs.

The Taliban and Al Qaeda view Obama as a total clown who is absolutely no threat to them. As part of their new recruiting program, they point out to recruits how they will be served tea and crumpets if captured-no fear of torture at all.

May 3, 2009 03:10 pm at 3:10 pm |
  8. lola

By any standard, Obama has violated the laws against treason. He has endangered our military and security operations. Surely there is some patriot somewhere that will now bring charges against him.

The accusations of torture against the previous administration are simply a diversion, a smoke screen, to cover Obama's treason. It must not be allowed to work. Prosecution of treason should not be bargained away for false torture accusations.

May 3, 2009 03:27 pm at 3:27 pm |
  9. 4 and The Door

Wow. I guess there really are people like Kate from NJ still buying into the Democratis party's total schtick. I guess if they can get enough media coverage and say it over and over so many times they can actually get people to believe it.

Dear Kate, take a good look at GM and Chrysler right now and understand clearly that these are the current administration's policy failures for billions and billions of dollars of our country's wealth. Now tell me that this is something you want to say "yes" to? These are just the first example of how this administration is going to fix our economy...and this doesn't disgust you? Stay tuned...this is all borrowed money and the bill hasn't even arrived yet. You and all other Americans get to pay the bill when it shows up.

May 3, 2009 03:28 pm at 3:28 pm |
  10. Simmy

This is becoming a trend with King....First the black female from Michigan, who has become disillusioned by the White House's decisions on GM. Now a diner owner....Both are P... Obama supporters. Where are the millions who are confused, and in disarray over the bag of dung Bush left them holding? Why can't he find any Republicans honest enough to say they resent how Bush has treated them?

He and Ed Henry are the worst....

May 3, 2009 03:37 pm at 3:37 pm |
  11. jojo

But if he appoints Napolitano to the court wouldn't that OVER represent the bull dyke population ?

May 3, 2009 03:38 pm at 3:38 pm |
  12. strong

Let the Obama-gushing begin ....

May 3, 2009 03:39 pm at 3:39 pm |
  13. Kate in SW Fla

John King has become a cheerleader for the Republican Party. He has 5 or 6 Republican interviews for every Democrat he invites. He may think this is a good idea, ratings-wise, but he is straying further and further from the CNN middle of the road news format. It is one thing to interview someone and try to present all sides, but he actually makes their points for them as a part of the question, then waits for them to jump on board. If I wanted to watch a Republican cheerleader, I'd watch Fox. I always watched CNN because I could get a REAL Fair and Balanced presentation, and it is alarming to me to see how John King is becoming very deft at drifting towards the right, with not appearing to do so. Very alarming indeed.

May 3, 2009 03:54 pm at 3:54 pm |
  14. HEIDI

To Simmy: There are plenty of people who have no faith in the President or in his ability to run the country. They didn't vote for him in the first place, so we already know what their thinking is, too bad its wrong.

May 3, 2009 03:58 pm at 3:58 pm |
  15. lucy bell

Reading these posts from the Obamists are a great source of entertainment. The brain dead, free riding, hygenically impaired Obamists.

May 3, 2009 04:03 pm at 4:03 pm |
  16. Walter

Which Obama do you mean?

The one who is trying to undo the eight years of damage that Bush and his crowd did to our economy and to our relationships oversees?

Or do you mean the Obama of the right-wing blog-o-shpere. The communist, the weakling, the traitor?

In short, are you asking about reality or the fevered imagination of the mentally deranged?

May 3, 2009 04:17 pm at 4:17 pm |
  17. gl, Pittsburgh

Linda – it is funny how you republicans lie about you don't like big government when it is your party that want the government to be all up in our life like telling a woman what to do with her body, but dont' want to give a helping hand if she do decided keep her baby. You republicans like big government as long as it for war and making a woman keep an unwanted baby.

May 3, 2009 04:50 pm at 4:50 pm |
  18. Melissa

He's doing great. The Republicans who keep blasting him aren't.

May 3, 2009 04:54 pm at 4:54 pm |
  19. gl, Pittsburgh

faith May 3rd, 2009 2:46 pm ET

John King is today's lou Dobbs…. I stopped watching him

I stopped watching him as well.

May 3, 2009 04:56 pm at 4:56 pm |