June 5th, 2009
  1. Republican Nonsense

Try being objective for once, John King!

June 5, 2009 05:30 pm at 5:30 pm |
  2. Had It

I don't even watch CNN on Weekends any more. It's become Republicans United against the World lately.

Sure miss Fareed, but he's the only one.

June 5, 2009 05:35 pm at 5:35 pm |
  3. Lesley Anne

How about a trade - Jon Stewart for John King? I might just start watching CNN on Sunday morning again.

June 5, 2009 05:51 pm at 5:51 pm |
  4. Hammer

What are you talking about CNN leads the Public Relations army for Obama!

June 5, 2009 06:05 pm at 6:05 pm |
  5. Had It

Lesley – you can have John King and his wife Dana Bash AND keep Jon Stewart. How about that for a deal?

June 5, 2009 06:12 pm at 6:12 pm |
  6. kayla

me too, i don't watch state of the union anymore.it's all about having the ailing gop's as guest speaker.

June 5, 2009 06:15 pm at 6:15 pm |
  7. donna

Yup, John King is so tilted to the Republican cause that it is hard to take him seriously.

June 5, 2009 06:16 pm at 6:16 pm |
  8. tee

I wouldn't waste my morning on John King. The look on his face, when speaking about President Obama is shameful. He's not worth my time.

June 5, 2009 06:18 pm at 6:18 pm |
  9. tee

John King needs to go back to the map and just stand there with that ugly look on his face.

June 5, 2009 06:21 pm at 6:21 pm |
  10. Reformed Republican

I've given this guy and his show some time and the verdict for me is in...He's got nuthin'.
    Only asks fluff questions the caliber of what a junior high schooler would ask that can be easily answered with the latest in GOP talking points. How about some "tuff talkin'" there Mr. King? Americans want insight not polite talk with politicos so they can advance their positions un-challenged.
    Your job is to get to the truth, so dig for it with some real journalism and maybe your show will last longer than DL Hugleys did...

June 5, 2009 06:24 pm at 6:24 pm |
  11. joe smith

maybe you could report on the $58 million going to be spent on a memorial in Somerset, Pa., maybe you will find, that on a good day, you can buy that old coal strip mine property for $3,000.00 an acre, but then again, maybe you won't give the American people the skinny on spending..

June 5, 2009 06:58 pm at 6:58 pm |
  12. LacrosseMom

Sorry, John King, we do not watch your show. Because frankly, sir, you are too biased towards the "right". I understand that CNN is trying to be (gag) "fair & balanced" but America already has Faux News.

@ Lesley Anne...... I like your idea!! Here.... here!

June 5, 2009 07:00 pm at 7:00 pm |
  13. Lambert

Is John King trying to run for office in the future for the Republican party? It sure seems like it.

June 5, 2009 08:25 pm at 8:25 pm |
  14. JT

John King is biased toward the right. Just falls way short.

June 5, 2009 08:32 pm at 8:32 pm |
  15. Gracie

Who CARES, John King sucks. I stopped watching his boring and lame interviews a year ago. I'm so glad to see NOTHING has changed.

June 5, 2009 09:20 pm at 9:20 pm |
  16. Tom

It is going to take some time for the country to recover from the failed policies of the evil twisted facist totalitarian dictator George Bush-Dickchicannery and the legacy of the demise of hatred and misery for the American people. We are all still so hurt and need time to get our lives back together after that horrid experience.

June 5, 2009 09:36 pm at 9:36 pm |
  17. jetty

John King is a wolf in sheeps clothing. His style of questioning and choice of panelist tells the audience that he is anti Obama. But that is all good for an elected United States president. Obama is here to Reconstruct and Rebuild America and that is all that matters.

June 6, 2009 02:28 am at 2:28 am |