June 19th, 2009
  1. Chris

i've broken an elbow – it stinks, but unless she's driving a stick shift or hand writing essay tests (broke mine during finals week one semester) she'll be fine

June 19, 2009 03:09 pm at 3:09 pm |
  2. Independent in Arizona

I hope Hillary is feeling better soon....keep up the great work. Still waiting to vote for you in another seven and a half years!

June 19, 2009 03:10 pm at 3:10 pm |
  3. freddy

her elbow surgery will not affect on her duties as a secretary of state. Get over!...she is not going anywhere. Only an idiot will make such a comment

June 19, 2009 03:15 pm at 3:15 pm |
  4. Capt. SNarKy

Do you really think we'll see a difference? I think she's been on "meds" since her husband took office......

June 19, 2009 03:15 pm at 3:15 pm |
  5. ge ontario

surgery payed by the taxpayers of america to bad we didn,t have this benefit

June 19, 2009 03:17 pm at 3:17 pm |
  6. fayemac

Anybody out there hit thier funnybone? It hurts like hell. I feel for her. Get better Hill, we need you. Take your time though, the Israelies will still be fighting over something they stole, so theres no rush.

June 19, 2009 03:33 pm at 3:33 pm |
  7. Donald

I can't believe i read people bad mouthing Sarah Palin on here.... Whatever your side of politics is, one thing is clear, In one interview last week with Wolf Blitzer, Palin gave more personal opinions and more ideas than Obama and Clinton combined, in foreign affairs and domestic /national issues. At least Palin is not just monitoring the situation or consulting the allies, the two favourites sentences of Obama and Clinton. By the way, I wish i didn' t have to agree with another republican but McCain is totally right when he says Obama is not showing any leadership, he is acting ( thats not true he does nothing he can't be acting sorry) like a follower a great sign of weakness. There is a revolution in the world and we speak about gay issues or Guantanamo....Lets please put things in perspective quickly, the world is waiting for Leadership. I don't know but Palin will definetely get my vote at presidential next time, she would have to screw up really badly so I vote for someone else, i even think she would get more votes if she goes independent which i really hope she does.

June 19, 2009 03:34 pm at 3:34 pm |
  8. Darth Vadik, CA

even on morphine she would still be smarter than the whole GOP, put together (including the conservative voters).

June 19, 2009 03:34 pm at 3:34 pm |
  9. JAE

Darn, she'll have to hold off using that right hand for smacking Bill the next time she catches him "boinking" another woman. She'll just have to use a pointed shoe when she kicks him.

Pick up your feet Hill, that way you MIGHT not fall. CLUTZ!

June 19, 2009 03:39 pm at 3:39 pm |
  10. Obama's america

It's about time she had that penis removed!

June 19, 2009 03:40 pm at 3:40 pm |
  11. rachel

People you are ridiculous, besides trying to help two parents see their children who have been stolen underseas, givining benifts to same sex couples, trying to negotiate the release of two hostages from North Korea, traveling the world standing firm with Israel about settlements, giving the human traffic report she is very busy, just because CNN and other stations are two busy with Obama watch to report on things don't means things aren't happen search the internet you find that Hillary has done many things, but obviously reporting on how Obamaa killed a fly or Bo's white house picture is much more important. CNN POST

June 19, 2009 03:46 pm at 3:46 pm |
  12. Shibumi

It's Bush's fault!!!!!
    (Read: Typical lib response).

June 19, 2009 03:58 pm at 3:58 pm |
  13. jason

Careful with that cast Bill. You make her made you'll be peeing out a tube.

June 19, 2009 03:59 pm at 3:59 pm |
  14. notabushwhacker

Good thing, the clothing industry was running out of tents that could be modified to hide her girth. What caused the break? Her elbow to Bill's head when she caught him trying to teach another intern? Hope that it leads to a reduction in the amount of fuel required to haul her fat ass around the world.

June 19, 2009 04:23 pm at 4:23 pm |
  15. kishen c.rao

she does fine. She does not need to be a mohammad ali to wristle. she is a fine lady, heals pretty fast....I pray god for her....she needs to work on health care fix....apart from her state sec. job.....pakistan, n. korea, and iran...etc.,

June 19, 2009 04:33 pm at 4:33 pm |
  16. D. Tree

It's her elbow for gosh-sakes, not a brain injury!

June 19, 2009 04:38 pm at 4:38 pm |
  17. Andi

Mikey C –

I suspect you were a good deal younger than Sec. Clinton and in top physical shape, since you were in the Marines, when you broke your toe. Chill out. I'm an elementary school teacher and broke my foot and nobody begrudged me for taking a few days off (since I couldn't even walk to the bathroom and had to crawl the first couple of days). So should I have 'bucked up' too? Give me a break. We're all not as 'great' and 'superior' as you. Aren't marines 'the few' and 'the proud'? Not the 'loud' and 'nasty to civilians'?

June 19, 2009 04:41 pm at 4:41 pm |
  18. Zero.

Will she get the Elbow?

June 19, 2009 04:41 pm at 4:41 pm |
  19. Terry

I suspect that if Secretary Clinton broke both arms and one leg, she would hop to work every morning. She does not strike me as a sissy.

June 19, 2009 04:48 pm at 4:48 pm |
  20. Greg

Hillary Hillary Hillary.....It is evident that the Clinton News Network (CNN) viewers are out to lunch.....The most pressing question on most democrats mind is where they are going to Dinner on Friday night........The typical American (The 53% who voted Democarat) are soft.....Spoiled with the distractions of the American Lifestyle.....no concept of what life is about, and what it took to put them in this cush life style.....

June 19, 2009 05:57 pm at 5:57 pm |
  21. makesUwonder

I still say I'm not sure Hillary fell...........could be Pelosi pushed or tripped her.

June 19, 2009 06:41 pm at 6:41 pm |