June 26th, 2009
  1. Lynn

Are all of King's staff Republicans like he is???

June 26, 2009 04:06 pm at 4:06 pm |
  2. david

who the blazes is john king?????

June 26, 2009 04:35 pm at 4:35 pm |
  3. HJA

Expiring minds want to know. Tabloid reporter.

June 26, 2009 05:36 pm at 5:36 pm |
  4. Jim

Put this guy back on charts and graphs!!!!!! We are soooooo tired of his Republican codling!!!

June 26, 2009 05:44 pm at 5:44 pm |
  5. Chris D.

I like John King on the "magic board"....but he sure does have a purely right wing tinge to his Sunday show.......
    He also doesn't really ask people the right q's during his Sunday talks' w/ the avg. joe's of America.

June 26, 2009 05:48 pm at 5:48 pm |
  6. Frank

I do not watch John King on Sunday mornings because of his obvious slant towards Republican motives and issues. Bring back the Wolf!!!

June 26, 2009 06:22 pm at 6:22 pm |
  7. B.H.

Do everyone a big favor guys and send John King to Fox News where he belongs..

June 26, 2009 06:26 pm at 6:26 pm |
  8. Lesley

Have CNN's Sunday ratings gone down yet? If I wanted right wing conservative talking points pushed at me, I would just watch Faux News directly.

June 26, 2009 06:47 pm at 6:47 pm |
  9. Eddie

Call the Waaaaaaambulance.

June 26, 2009 06:54 pm at 6:54 pm |
  10. Russell Edge

After watching his interview with Cheney, all puff questions. His friendship with Cheney over the years shows. He is far right but tries to hide It. Isn't working. Don't take him seriously now.

June 26, 2009 07:24 pm at 7:24 pm |
  11. carlos

tell this john king to never cross his leg toward anybody showing the bottom of his shoes....it is demeaning

June 26, 2009 07:38 pm at 7:38 pm |
  12. deedee

no john king, no way no how

June 26, 2009 07:53 pm at 7:53 pm |
  13. Che-3

John King asks STUPID questions of which he already have his stupid answers to. Nothing on behalf of the common man on the street other than advancing his disguised NEO-CON GOP agenda on CNN. He's a real disgrace to CNN. And as always, I'm happy with my remote control "click" and I'm OUT of CNN the moment John King comes on. John King is NO match to a very educated, intelligent Mr. Fareed Zakaria.
    Mr. Fareed Zakaria knowledge is VAST, Extremely BROAD and intellectually bright something John King lacks ....... PERIOD!

June 26, 2009 08:03 pm at 8:03 pm |
  14. Ola Michael

I have watched John King's shows several times. Unfortunately, it is neither informative nor unbiased. Quite disappointing, really. His show has the undercurrent of a propanganda operation. Lou Dobbs and John King do not need the amount the time they are granted to spew their sentiments on all of us.

June 26, 2009 08:24 pm at 8:24 pm |
  15. Mario, mtl, ca.

@Lynn , good question I feel the same!

June 26, 2009 08:45 pm at 8:45 pm |
  16. Denna

John King, go away, ya bother me. And why don't you get a radio show? You do not have the face for television and if we didn't see you, you would seem more credible. You look like a smarmy used car dealer (my apologies to used car dealers) and you are not even remotely unbiased in your reporting. You are a decaying journalist.

June 26, 2009 08:47 pm at 8:47 pm |