September 5th, 2009
  1. Lisa

I hope this health care reform pass. If the senior citizens are dumb enough to listen to the Republicans that has lied and stole from this country for decades so be it. Anybody can talk the seniors citizens into anything so i'm not surprise they are falling for these lies. The republicans lied about the war in Iraq, they lied about Sadaam having weapons of mass destruction, lied about helping the american people and now they're lying about health care. The same people that refuse to support health care reform are the same people that voted for George Bush. Can you really trust their judgement?

September 5, 2009 05:32 pm at 5:32 pm |
  2. Pepou

GOOD. Public option and NOW.

September 5, 2009 05:35 pm at 5:35 pm |
  3. earl

Americans should get behind President Obama and support him. He is trying to help middle America!

September 5, 2009 05:52 pm at 5:52 pm |
  4. pc

Republicans have used scare tactics to try to put a stop to healthcare reform. I am appalled by this. We finally have a president who cares about the less fortunate and the rich folk and those who don't need healthcare are trying to put a damper on this. Go forward President Obama, Yes We Can!!!

September 5, 2009 05:57 pm at 5:57 pm |
  5. ib

I love all these left wing posts. If you don't agree with them they call you names and then claim the only name callers are the ones on the right. They worship Obama so much they would go jump off a cliff if he told them to and then blame Bush if they lived through it because they got hurt.

September 5, 2009 06:08 pm at 6:08 pm |
  6. Lori laughs at the GOP for making NO significant gains! They STILL trail the Dems!!!

We need to support the President's plan to insure the uninsured. We need health care reform. I cannot believe how outraged the so-called 'Christian' Republicans in this country are, and how they believe that some in this country deserve health care coverage and others don't. I wonder how proud God must be of those hypocrites, yelling in outrage at politicans for trying to reform our healthcare system. My Jesus wants me to help those who are less fortunate than myself, and I don't mind my tax dollars going towards helping the uninsured. Gasp! My tax dollars went to support the Iraq war that was unjustly started by the previous president and I had NO say in that matter. But God forbid, the government (the same GOVERNMENT that Republicans defended, praised and blindly followed during Bush's 8 years), tries to implement a plan that insures my fellow Americans.

September 5, 2009 06:12 pm at 6:12 pm |