September 7th, 2009

CNN Radio: Previewing Obama's big speech

The president speaks to Congress Wednesday night about his health care reform plan. CNN's Bob Costantini previews the address with Ed Howard,Executive Vice President of the Alliance for Health Reform.

To subscribe to this podcast go to cnn.com/podcast

Filed under: CNN Radio • President Obama
  1. katiec

Well, there are other sources rather than CNN where I can find a more open, trustworthy report. Most certainly will not put any
    creditibility in your comments as you have proven to us we cannot.

September 7, 2009 11:40 am at 11:40 am |
  2. D. Tree

I hope the president sticks with a public option – its the only real way to save money, and isn't that the point?

September 7, 2009 11:53 am at 11:53 am |
  3. g canada

Idon,t understand borrow money to go to war yes-yes-yes raise tax,s universal health care no-no-no- war -yes health care -no

September 7, 2009 11:56 am at 11:56 am |
  4. demwit

CNN's best team in politics does a great job at promoting Obama's agenda. I just don't understand why their second from last in the ratings??

September 7, 2009 12:06 pm at 12:06 pm |
  5. ACTION MEANS PERSPIRATION...

Obama thinks leadership-action is giving one too many of his
    '"INSPIRING RHETORIC SPEECHES".

Reform should mean first clean up the mess that is causing the
    break down in the health care system and then put in new rules to
    reform....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 7, 2009 12:13 pm at 12:13 pm |
  6. MH

This is a good case that the "extreme-right" logic can be applied.
    If you are against your president, you are not patriotic!
    If you are not patriotic, you are anti-America!!
    If you are anti-America, you are a terrorist!!!

September 7, 2009 12:13 pm at 12:13 pm |
  7. Steve A. , New Braunfels , Texas

Can't wait for cnn to post Obamas speech, I wouldn't know if fox will are not because I don't watch fox news and haven't watched fox for many years...fox never would post my comments,gee,I wonder why?

September 7, 2009 12:23 pm at 12:23 pm |
  8. Scottielo

I have only 1 question regarding a public option regarding health care. Under what constitutional authority is such a policy enacted. Clearly the basis for any such action comes under the "Interstate Commerce Clause" which allows the federal government to "regulate" commercial transactions between 2 or more states. I cannot fathom any definition where compete against equates to regulate.

September 7, 2009 12:35 pm at 12:35 pm |